Everything posted by burning up!
-
Christina Aguilera Gets Fans Back Into Music Stores
I don´t understand why they compare Christina´s sales with Pink´s ones...her album was out like 5 months ago!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I like Beyoncé, but this song doesn´t deserve to be number 1.Anyway, where are Keane???
-
Madonna Quiz Trivia Thread!
OK, I´m gong to ask this one myself: SEAN PENN! next question: which of the US Madonna´s number 1´s has never been sang live?
-
Worldwide albums sales?
I´ve read that it has sold 460.000 copies in the US...
-
what´s the meaning of U + Ur hand?
thanks! and they were thinking about this song as the first single in the US? do they really think it was going to have any airplay with that meaning???
-
what´s the meaning of U + Ur hand?
the phrase
-
what´s the meaning of U + Ur hand?
something sexual
-
what´s the meaning of U + Ur hand?
is exactly what I´m thinking about???? :P
-
The dedicated "U + Ur Hand" thread
I really love the video, one of her best, and I´m sorry, but quirte better than the song...The song is not bad, but the album has better singles than this. by the way, where is the video for" Long way to happy" (because this one is only for europe, isn´t it?)
-
Worldwide albums sales?
even in the US??? I don´t know, but her sales have been very low there lately
-
Ronan Keating - Iris
well, at least the album is quite high on the charts again
-
where is Rudebox on the airplay chart?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatgreat for australia!! what about the UK?
-
Madonna Quiz Trivia Thread!
two: Rocco and Lourdes. The black "Jesus" on the Like a prayer video, shoot a film in 1988: which one was the leading actor in that movie???? is veryyy easyyyy
-
Close Encounters Tour 2006
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI thought he was going to sing in Mexico...no america?
-
where is Rudebox on the airplay chart?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI remember that last week was there, but now... :(
-
JUMP
well...I don´t know how to define that video, but I don´t think I would use the word live <_<
-
Ronan Keating - Iris
number 15...ok, the original is better, but this is still a good cover
- Sunday Chart Thread
-
Ronan Keating - Iris
91?????????????????????????????????????????
-
Sunday Chart Thread
and Keane´s album is at number 9 ! :cheer:
-
Chili Peppers Continue To Burn In Europe
what about Madonna?
-
White Shadows: new single !!!
yes, I would also prefer if they were worldwide releases, but...
-
Madonna Quiz Trivia Thread!
yes is only america.
-
"Rudebox" - THE ALBUM
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatAnd maybe they are seing that the people are quite divided with the new single, so they will wait until the single is out, and if it doesn´t work, they are going to release another song before the album is out ( like Janet Jackson, for example)
-
"Rudebox" - THE ALBUM
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI prefer the new name: 1974 wasn´t bad, but Rudebox is better