Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. I don´t understand why they compare Christina´s sales with Pink´s ones...her album was out like 5 months ago!
  2. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I like Beyoncé, but this song doesn´t deserve to be number 1.Anyway, where are Keane???
  3. OK, I´m gong to ask this one myself: SEAN PENN! next question: which of the US Madonna´s number 1´s has never been sang live?
  4. I´ve read that it has sold 460.000 copies in the US...
  5. thanks! and they were thinking about this song as the first single in the US? do they really think it was going to have any airplay with that meaning???
  6. something sexual
  7. is exactly what I´m thinking about???? :P
  8. I really love the video, one of her best, and I´m sorry, but quirte better than the song...The song is not bad, but the album has better singles than this. by the way, where is the video for" Long way to happy" (because this one is only for europe, isn´t it?)
  9. even in the US??? I don´t know, but her sales have been very low there lately
  10. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    well, at least the album is quite high on the charts again
  11. two: Rocco and Lourdes. The black "Jesus" on the Like a prayer video, shoot a film in 1988: which one was the leading actor in that movie???? is veryyy easyyyy
  12. I thought he was going to sing in Mexico...no america?
  13. I remember that last week was there, but now... :(
  14. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Madonna's Madonna
    well...I don´t know how to define that video, but I don´t think I would use the word live <_<
  15. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    number 15...ok, the original is better, but this is still a good cover
  16. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :cry:
  17. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    91?????????????????????????????????????????
  18. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    and Keane´s album is at number 9 ! :cheer:
  19. what about Madonna?
  20. yes, I would also prefer if they were worldwide releases, but...
  21. yes is only america.
  22. And maybe they are seing that the people are quite divided with the new single, so they will wait until the single is out, and if it doesn´t work, they are going to release another song before the album is out ( like Janet Jackson, for example)
  23. I prefer the new name: 1974 wasn´t bad, but Rudebox is better