Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. noel gallager´s song will be in the chart next week, I guess
  2. crap!!! that interview previewed everything is happening with the age thing, and she was really clear and smart!
  3. did he ask her about her interview from 1992, the one where she talked about ageism???
  4. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    we all now that most PSB´s fans have bought the album in the first days.as much as i´d love to see them in the top 3, or number 1, of course, with a top ten they should be happy.A top ten+ good critics+fans happy with the album, that´s a success for them
  5. Rihanna didnt perform this´song in her concerts, there´s not a video for it, the remixes are out next week...and it charted before.Anyways, I expected more, that´s true
  6. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    great choice! :lol:
  7. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    the song and the video are pure Cool and the gang! :yahoo:
  8. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    well, I´m sure they will release a song in july, with a video and some performances on Tv, and this will help the album to sell somethig more.Anyways, I donñt think the strategy is not working, all his fans know the album is out soon
  9. I´ve been out for some weeks, and I thought another song was going to be ready for his tour.Another song from his album, obviously...
  10. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    I like the song.Sorry about her mother dying, RIP
  11. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    he´s becoming Prince in 1985!!!!!
  12. well, I hope twistted is a hit for him, i prefer him when he sings this type of songs, rather than the europop thing
  13. and by the way, it´s weird thatt they don´t have a new single ready for the tour...and the album is not even back in the top 100. did anybody attened the show and recorded her performance with John Legend?
  14. when is the new single out? I hope it works for her, she deserves to have a hit from this album, and she´s still brilliant live! I wnet to the second O2 concert in she was wonderfull, she sounded even better than in the cd.In fact, she sounded way better! the only bad thing is that she started too late and I have to left before the last encore to catch the last tube!!! shit!!!! and, is new day also the next single in the US?
  15. burning up! posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    I like it! it has a 70s vibe that works well with his voice
  16. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    when is DP´s album out??? and I bet Bublé will be number one in july again, when his O2 concerts will take place in London
  17. it´s a good fun song, but I didn´t know it was a big hit.Good!
  18. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i WANTED THE WITCH IS DEAD TO BE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. it´s not a good single, at least no for the UK
  20. wow! and without being a huge chart success!
  21. yes.Is that so expensive to shoot a video? and I´m not talking about Thriller, a simple video (boy-girl, love)