Everything posted by burning up!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 1st March 2015
noel gallager´s song will be in the chart next week, I guess
-
Madonna is 'set to perform on The Voice' UK
is this official?
-
Madonna on Jonathan Ross Show special
crap!!! that interview previewed everything is happening with the age thing, and she was really clear and smart!
-
Madonna on Jonathan Ross Show special
did he ask her about her interview from 1992, the one where she talked about ageism???
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
we all now that most PSB´s fans have bought the album in the first days.as much as i´d love to see them in the top 3, or number 1, of course, with a top ten they should be happy.A top ten+ good critics+fans happy with the album, that´s a success for them
-
Top 100 Singles/Albums + Compilations
Rihanna didnt perform this´song in her concerts, there´s not a video for it, the remixes are out next week...and it charted before.Anyways, I expected more, that´s true
-
Kanye West - Yeezus
great choice! :lol:
-
Bruno Mars - Treasure
the song and the video are pure Cool and the gang! :yahoo:
-
Kanye West - Yeezus
well, I´m sure they will release a song in july, with a video and some performances on Tv, and this will help the album to sell somethig more.Anyways, I donñt think the strategy is not working, all his fans know the album is out soon
-
so, no new single from the album?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI´ve been out for some weeks, and I thought another song was going to be ready for his tour.Another song from his album, obviously...
-
Robin Thicke (ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams) 'Blurred Lines'
when is his album out???
-
Bruno Mars - Treasure
I like the song.Sorry about her mother dying, RIP
-
Kanye West - Yeezus
he´s becoming Prince in 1985!!!!!
-
Usher 'Looking For Myself'
well, I hope twistted is a hit for him, i prefer him when he sings this type of songs, rather than the europop thing
-
Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
and by the way, it´s weird thatt they don´t have a new single ready for the tour...and the album is not even back in the top 100. did anybody attened the show and recorded her performance with John Legend?
-
Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
when is the new single out? I hope it works for her, she deserves to have a hit from this album, and she´s still brilliant live! I wnet to the second O2 concert in she was wonderfull, she sounded even better than in the cd.In fact, she sounded way better! the only bad thing is that she started too late and I have to left before the last encore to catch the last tube!!! shit!!!! and, is new day also the next single in the US?
-
Bruno Mars - Treasure
I like it! it has a 70s vibe that works well with his voice
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
when is DP´s album out??? and I bet Bublé will be number one in july again, when his O2 concerts will take place in London
-
Robin Thicke (ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams) 'Blurred Lines'
it´s a good fun song, but I didn´t know it was a big hit.Good!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 14th April 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i WANTED THE WITCH IS DEAD TO BE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Where will Rihannas Pour It Up chart?
it´s not a good single, at least no for the UK
-
Muse 'The 2nd Law' / September 2012
wow! and without being a huge chart success!
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatyes :(
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That480.800 copies sold...
-
Be A Boy confirmed as new single
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatyes.Is that so expensive to shoot a video? and I´m not talking about Thriller, a simple video (boy-girl, love)