Everything posted by burning up!
-
Be A Boy confirmed as new single
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatthe video...it´s quite lame, a bunch of pictures and a live performance
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That445.000 copies sold during 2012
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwell, maybe if he continues performing it during january, it can improve something, and help keeping the album´s sales
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I wish The Pet shop boys had some success with this new single...they deserve it, the song is good, the B sides, three, are good...but, where´s the video?
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwhy do you think it bombed? I´m still surprised it wasn´t at least a top 20...maybe candy was still to high on the charts? or was he appearing in too many single songs at the same time(Candy, different-he isn´t heavy), or people decided to buy the album...or simply it´s not a good single? I don´t really know
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatanyways, I hope it reaches the million as the other ones before!
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That:D it´s diabolical if you look at his other albums´sales, but if you look at the market, and the amount of albums there are selling is not that bad!! :P
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatnot bad, but I thinnk we all were expecting a lot more
-
Suede sales
anyways, I´ve look at wikipedia´s info, and they were not as great seller as I thought: I mean, first two albums only gold in the UK? I thought they were huge!
-
The Killers - Battle Born [Autumn]
how much has it sold so far? 300.000¿?
-
Suede - new album in march 2013
great, I´m really looking forward to this!
-
Top 100 Singles/Albums + Compilations
wow a Robbie´s new single! i was expecting a top 20! (Ok, it wasn´t there in the midweeks, but I thought it was because of people were buying the entire EP
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That90.000 copies this week:total of 400.000?
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatweird...it´s not on the charts?
-
Robbie Williams - Take the Crown
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwell, after all reality sold really well, not as good as others, but that´s because all his albums were super huge!
-
Bruno Mars • Unorthodox Jukebox
marvellous performance
-
Robbie to record Live album
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwhere did you buy it?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
true!!!! thank you! OMG! he´s down! well, tomorrow he has a concert, I bet i will surpass at least Neil diamond
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
where is Robbie´s album??? and I don´think is so clear Buble will be after bruno Mars.I mean, christmas is here, and more and more people are buying this album.which, by the way, is a very good album, but I don´t understand why people are buying it again,I mean, three of the 4 new songs, were already on the deluxe edition of the cd last year.and the only new song that I´ve heard, white christmas with Bing crosby, apparently is not on the new edition
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatso...245.000 copies sold?
-
Frank Ocean - channel ORANGE
Supre rich kids is marvellous!!
-
Kanye/Jay-Z 'Watch the Throne'
good stuff...released next week?
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatnumber 8 this week, I´m sure sales must be higher than last week´s, but who knows!
-
Kanye/Jay-Z 'Watch the Throne'
what about watch the throne 2??? is it going to be released this year?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
yes, he´s working on a new album, I guess it will out the first half of 2013? or maybe they will wait until christmas, i mean, a lot of people seem to like his voice as a christmas music!