Everything posted by burning up!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
bu these three songs were available on itunes already last year! I don´t undestand it anyways, Rod steward seems to be following everything Buble does since...well , his last ten years!
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That6-Robbie Williams 43,165 I guess the total is around 191.000
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatB-sides! great!
-
Stadium Tour being announced on Monday?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatstill no dates for spain or france?
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatas much as I want Candy to be a mega success, I think its success won´t help Different´s.I can´t see both song on the top ten, I see more Candy in the top ten, and Idfferent in the top 20...
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatis radio one playing this song?
-
"Stay" (feat. Mikky Ekko) // 2nd Single
another ballad?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
where is robbie´s album? it seems people are buying the single more than the album!
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
maybe they will release different songs to the different radios? pour it up to the black radios, Right now in europe, Bean-ness in the US
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
I´ve read that Pour it up is the next single...of all the songs that have been said to be the next single, it´s clearly the worst!!!!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
really? I quite like it, and it´s way better than other songs on the chart
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
me problem is with the "Business" part of the song.It´s a good song, but I don´t know if Chris is popular enough to avoid alineating her fanbase.I still think Jump or right now are better single material
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
alicia at number 14? she´d better move her ass and start promoting it!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
anyways, i guess Alicia´s album will have legs...the most surprising underperforming album so far is Robbie´s! is it still at the top ten! really, he used to be in the top 3 during the christmas market for weeks!!!! I hope his next single helps him to sell the album
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
is alicia promoting the album on the TV?
-
Stadium Tour being announced on Monday?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatme too :angry:
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
so next november, new album!
-
Music Purchases This Week: Week Beginning 26th November 2012
Alicia keys
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatnumber 10 in its third week, the total is 147.5k copies sold
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
is this really true? well, maybe next time she will put the name of the songs in the back of the cd
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
this album has at least six very good songs: Diamonds, Jump, Half of me, Lost in Paradise, No love allowed, and Stay.Then some good songs (Right now...) and, the usual shit
-
Stadium Tour being announced on Monday?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatoops! where is spain? and France?? I guess they will add more places soon...also, i don´t like that he´s playing in stadiums, but It´s ok, I hope I´m lucky enough to attend one of his shows
-
Different - Robbie's Next Single Announced
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatit´s the typical robbie ballad.Maybe after Candy, they wanted a very robbiesque single
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwell, maybe candy is selling a lot, and the album is not selling so much.I mean, people are buying more the song than the album.But people bought reality, TT´s last album, His GH...
-
'Unapologetic' // 7th Album
I´m really enjoying Jump and Right now