Everything posted by burning up!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
thank you! I guess sells are huge!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
where is robbie? number8?
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI think TTC will saty in the top 5 until christmas, and it will ahve sold 500.000 this year
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatRobbie Williams 34,692 (118,200) in his second week, and total
-
Looking for Robbie album sales figures
any news about TTC´s second week? and are These numbers for reality stimations? (I´m talking about the 1.002.000 number)
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatwell, 85.000 is way less than I expected, but in the next 5-6 weeks he will sale a lot.I bet his number 5 position this week has been with good sales...by the way, is he performing on any tv show before christmas?
-
Robbie Williams: UK & Worldwide Chart Runs
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatdidn´t Reality chart again last week? back in the day when an artist as huge as him had a new album out, the last one re entered the chart...that was a good way to now the sales. Anyways, I hope it has sold a million already, it was, it is, a good album
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
o i don´t understand anything about the boicot to robbie.Who knows.I hope they play his next song though
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
really? but Coldplay´s members aren´t a lot younger than robbie! or even Pink! weird to treat a superstar like this.didnñt they play Hung Up in 2005? or Sex bomb by Tom Jones?
-
Release 'Into the Silence' as a single you diddy
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatone of the best song in the album! he likes U2 so I´m sure he will release it! a perfect arena anthem!
-
Congrats to Robbie on his 10th #1 album
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take That160.000! i think robbie has sold that this first week, and 90.000 next
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
I think paradise wanñt play in the beginning, but I can´t tell you without a doubt.And about radio one, of course they can survive, but the are not so powerfull as they used to be.Anyways, to stop playing robbie´s lead single is quite stupid.I mean, he´s the biggest star the country has had since...George michael?
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
well, the week was the same for everybody! and after two weeks at number 1, and the album also selling well, it´s normal for a song to plummet, although number 5 is not a plummet, is a good reach position for most of the songs!
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
well, I´m happy about it too! robbie (or somebody) having anumber 1 without radio 1! and in the last year has happened at least twice, as far as i remember, two big hits´coldplay´s paradise and Maroon 5´s moves like jagger weren´t played in radio 1. am I right?
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
good for candy!!! now I only want to know Crown´s numbers!!! and Reality´s too, if it´s possible!
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
yes, she shouts too much
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 11th November 2012
christina has a huge talent, but somebody should take of her career, the ones that are doing it now (maybe she?), aren´´t doing a good job
-
Artists you can't believe never had a number one
the most beautiful was number one in the UK? good! not his best song, but he deserves at leat one number 1! in the US I think he has had more: When doves cry, let´s go carzy, Kiss, Batdance and Cream
-
Artists you can't believe never had a number one
I didn´t know they haven´t had one yet! :huh:
-
Artists you can't believe never had a number one
Prince, Bruce (at least in the US, he doesnñt have a number 1), Tina turner...
-
Looking for Robbie album sales figures
I guess next week Reality killed will enter again the charts, and who knows, maybe it will sell 900.000 copies
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
of course if Robbie doesnñt have more number 1 singles, it´s because they used to release the single after the album was out
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
man for all seasons is his best song!!!!!! such an underrated gem! :w00t:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
so robbie is at numbe 1? great!
-
Total Sales for James Bond themes
wow! gladys´Licence to kill sold a lot!