Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    well, they have different versions, with different remixes and 3 B-sides, maybe this is helping.are they appearing on Tv performing?
  2. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    why is released on friday-saturday and not in a full week?
  3. why is Ronan keating up to number 40?
  4. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    true! The killers-Pink, I hope she ´s number 1 too in any other week
  5. you are right, but this time they don´t have a hit single
  6. me too, the album deserves to be a top 10...and I´m still surrpised with Bob dylan´s success
  7. I think the new single is lame, it sounds very generic.I hope the album has better songs
  8. I love Leaving, your early stuff and Ego music
  9. number 3
  10. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:
  11. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :w00t: I really wanted them!!!jajajaj! where is george? number 9?
  12. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    no mid weeks?
  13. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    yes, it was a release only in 2007 i think,then they release it for th 2008´s christmas, and then after the X factor the day after, with a new cover
  14. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    and George has the remixes available too, but they have included White light in the olympics album, I think that would hurt his sales
  15. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    didn´t december song have problems with the physical? I mean, I heard somewhere that they didn´t press enough of them (the first year of its release, after that they ´ve done it)
  16. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    you have a point: he´s been giving a lot of interviews for the song, and the radios didn´t embrace it...but I hope it´s more related to the quality of the song than a generation thing
  17. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    is he really doing so bad??? I mean, I wasn´t expwecting a number 1, but yes a top ten
  18. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    thank you!
  19. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    when do we have the first mid-weeks?
  20. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    aren´t they playing Turn up the radio on capital radio??? and where is the weekly airplay chart that we used to have?
  21. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    why is kylie back?
  22. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    PSB!!!!
  23. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    but they have a new song out, I mean keane, isn´´t disconnected the new single?
  24. when is the album out?
  25. where can I here Way too cold?