Everything posted by burning up!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
no midweeks today?
-
Usher 'Looking For Myself'
when is the album out??? the song is good enough...the video, well...it could have had a few scenes with him shirtless
-
The Fray - Scars & Stories
I got it: good album, but all the songs are so similar!!
-
Give Me All Your Luvin'
I like the song, it´s really catchy, but it seems to me that it´s the frist single just because it´s semirelated with the cheerleader thing
-
coldplay´s Paradise in the hot 100: counted the song
thank you!!!
-
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto // 5th Album
is it the same in the US?
-
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto // 5th Album
it´s a good song, not their best, not my favourite in the album, but good, and better, in my opinion, than paradise. I have a question about paradise and the MX album that I have already posted in other forum.When you preordered MX Paradise didn´t count as a single, in the UK:but in the US?
-
coldplay´s Paradise in the hot 100: counted the song
i know that it didn´t count in the UK, madonna´s new song is facing the same situation, but what about the US? did it count as a bought single? <_<
-
'MDNA' Era [Chart Topic]
the cover is great! she looks marvellous!!!!! but release it on friday...why? I mean, isn´t it strange if they want a high peak???? and I understood that the video will be premiered this week in American Idol (?)
- Fringe
-
Maroon 5 - Wipe Your Eyes
when is this out?
-
Top 20 Rock Singles/Albums of 2011
only his single!!! :huh:
-
2011 Y/E Top 100 Singles/Albums (with estimated sales)
36 - 36 - 297000 - James Morrison - Awakening - 297000 - 08/10/11 - 1 great!
-
What happens if a CD is returned and a refund is given?
me too!
-
YTD T20 Singles/Albums (with estimated sales)
well, I also think Lous it´s superior, but maybe, if she has had two hit singles by december from talk talk talk, she would have sold more than Loud.I mean, Loud has been selling a lot all year long, while TTT only for two months
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
me too: but I´m really surprised, because i think the song is not THAT good...anyways, better to have coldplay at number 1 than some other crap bands
-
American Horror Story: Murder House
perfect last episode, it´s the only way to finish it
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
wasn´t Annie Lennox releasing a single this week?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I´m still shocked by the success Paradise is having...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
which rules are you talking about? 26? :cry:
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
really? after 2 months and an hugely succesful album? is it really that popular? wow!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Paradise a top ten after all these weeks? I´m really surprised, is by far thier worst lead single, and I thought, after the initial excitement it would have been falling steadly...but I was wrong...which one is the next single?
-
Amy Winehouse 'Lioness: Hidden Treasures'
in Body and soul T Bennet and the orchestra sound better than she does...I hope her last songs will see the day one day, but I´m afraid are not going to be very good
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
wow! Coldplay don´t move from the 8th spot! that should mean a lot of sales in mid-december! I hope they reach the million
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Love on Top should have been her first single, it´s a mainstream song that sounds really classic. and where is gaga? out?