Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. great album, I really like it!
  2. the album it´s suprisingly good! I hope it´s number 1
  3. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    wow! coldplay´s single in the top ten!
  4. great video
  5. the sound quality was already good in the regular cd, so apparently is not a remastered version, it´s just polished. But I have a doubt here: even better than the real thing, in the second cd, is the same than in the fist one? I might be going deaf because I can´t hear any difference. And what about adam clayton´s dick? in the original cd he was showing all his glory, here is censored!
  6. only???? he´s been number 1 for two weeks! :blink:
  7. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I still think Coldplay can sell a millions this year: if they keep selling 70.000 copies until the christmas crazyness starts...
  8. wow, Desperate housewifes is doing worse than I thought! of course is the 8th season, but I thought, being their last, people would be more interested
  9. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Television
    yes!!!!
  10. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    and what about his last one?
  11. 201.000
  12. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    do you know the numbers?
  13. Paradise is a boring single, sorry...I would love to like it, but it doesn´t work for me...I hope charlie brown is better
  14. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Can George Michael´s You and I chart? it´s a free download...
  15. when is this out?
  16. why are they releasing the videos so late?
  17. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    well, that´s one of the problems of the music companies, is not worth to invest a lot in the artists.That´s why the jewell cage of the cd looks cheap now than they used to ten years ago...for example.I think the high budget artists are going to die, because the companies do it for the money, and is getting more difficult to sale music
  18. the album is good, but I would have prefered if they had kept them as a demo.Thw way that you love me for example, it was way better in the first version
  19. when is the album out?
  20. Car wash here:it should have been in her GH album
  21. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    coldplay? which song is it? viva la vida again?
  22. when is the album out? i read that it was going to be released earlier due to the leaks
  23. I will realyy miss this thread, it´s been one of my weekly readings! thanks for everything
  24. ok, number 12 is not good for kylie...but it´s ok, I mean, she has beautiful songs before that didn´t go to the top ten (I´m thinking about Put yourself in my place, for example).if you think about scisssors sisters´last single it will look better, 12 is not the end of her career!