Everything posted by burning up!
-
Amy Winehouse 'Lioness: Hidden Treasures'
great album, I really like it!
-
Predict : Amy Winehouse - Lioness : Hidden Treasures
the album it´s suprisingly good! I hope it´s number 1
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
wow! coldplay´s single in the top ten!
-
Duran Duran - Girl Panic
great video
-
Achtung Baby
the sound quality was already good in the regular cd, so apparently is not a remastered version, it´s just polished. But I have a doubt here: even better than the real thing, in the second cd, is the same than in the fist one? I might be going deaf because I can´t hear any difference. And what about adam clayton´s dick? in the original cd he was showing all his glory, here is censored!
-
YTD T40 Albums (with estimated sales)
only???? he´s been number 1 for two weeks! :blink:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I still think Coldplay can sell a millions this year: if they keep selling 70.000 copies until the christmas crazyness starts...
-
US TV Primetime Discussion || Fall 2011
wow, Desperate housewifes is doing worse than I thought! of course is the 8th season, but I thought, being their last, people would be more interested
- Misfits: Series 4
-
Amy Winehouse 'Lioness: Hidden Treasures'
yes
-
James morrison´s sales
and what about his last one?
- Poll : Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
-
James morrison´s sales
do you know the numbers?
-
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto // 5th Album
Paradise is a boring single, sorry...I would love to like it, but it doesn´t work for me...I hope charlie brown is better
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Can George Michael´s You and I chart? it´s a free download...
-
Kanye/Jay-Z 'Watch the Throne'
when is this out?
-
Kanye West 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'
why are they releasing the videos so late?
-
Underperforming artists 2010
well, that´s one of the problems of the music companies, is not worth to invest a lot in the artists.That´s why the jewell cage of the cd looks cheap now than they used to ten years ago...for example.I think the high budget artists are going to die, because the companies do it for the money, and is getting more difficult to sale music
-
Michael Jackson's posthumous new release
the album is good, but I would have prefered if they had kept them as a demo.Thw way that you love me for example, it was way better in the first version
-
Kanye West 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'
when is the album out?
-
My Prerogative Vs Car Wash
Car wash here:it should have been in her GH album
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
coldplay? which song is it? viva la vida again?
-
Kanye West 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'
when is the album out? i read that it was going to be released earlier due to the leaks
-
New Release Schedule (Physical) : Monday 4 October
I will realyy miss this thread, it´s been one of my weekly readings! thanks for everything
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show
ok, number 12 is not good for kylie...but it´s ok, I mean, she has beautiful songs before that didn´t go to the top ten (I´m thinking about Put yourself in my place, for example).if you think about scisssors sisters´last single it will look better, 12 is not the end of her career!