Everything posted by VVtrunkman3
-
R.eye.P Big Brother
I am so upset for Nadia, really felt for her there :(
-
Eviction 2: Who goes ?
Will be so upset to see Nadia go :(
-
R.eye.P Big Brother
Isnt there some race row going on again?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Olly has it in the bag imo :(. I predict the sales to be: PDLMG - 112k Teenage Dream - 98k Dynamite - 69k
-
iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
Apparently being released September 13th now
-
R.eye.P Big Brother
- McFly - Party Girl
I predict a peak of #03. I think the order will go next week: 01. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream 02. Olly Murs - Please Dont Let Me Go 03. Mcfly - Party Girl 04. Alexandra Burke - Start Without You 05. Taio Cruz - Dynamite 06. Eminem ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie 07. The Script - For The First Time 08. Alesha Dixon - Drummer Boy 09. Flo Rida - Club Cant Handle Me 10. Travie McCoy - Billionaire- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
No, dont think so :unsure: , dont remember anything like that coming up. I am too scared to log out and try :lol:- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
I really thought it was one of the most popular out of the album :(, I do like 'Last Friday Night' a lot but I dont think it deserves to be highest all of them :drama:- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
No :o, whenever I log out it never lets me back on and my password is the same for everything so its not that, its rather annoying :lol::(- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
Also suprised at how low E.T is :huh: , I thought it would be one of the highest due to the early leak and it being purely fantastic :(- Sky Ferreria - One
Your wish came true :lol:, glad its flopping, awful song.- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (III)
I predict 3 new top 10 entries: Katy Perry - Teenage Dream - #01 Olly Murs - Please Dont Let Me Go - #03 Kanye West - Power - #09 And: Shontelle - Impossible - #11 Cant see anything else going top 40 tbh apart from MYFML due to X Factor peaking at around #33.- The X Factor 2010 // Series 7
But her voice wasnt strong enough, as for Hannah :wub:, she should re-audition! Anastacia was great at her second song :D- Ultimate Big Brother
:lol: at Makosi crying because she was bored!- Ultimate Big Brother
- Ultimate Big Brother
Josie seems to be getting on well so far :D, seems like she has fitted in well! Never watched Nadias series but I am loving her so far along with Nikki and Chantelle :wub:. The 2 wastes of spaces so far are Nick & Makosi.- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (II)
Was Sky Ferriera not released :o?- Alexandra Burke 'Start Without You' [1st/next single]
Alex looks so nice with her hair like that again, got sick of the box fringe. Also, even though I do hate the SWY video I do love the dance routine :kink:- The X Factor 2010 // Series 7
She was amazing :lol:.- The X Factor 2010 // Series 7
I hate her already <_< .- The X Factor 2010 // Series 7
Jahm = AMAZING :lol:.- The X Factor 2010 // Series 7
This. Was just not funny.- Predict: Katy B - Katy On A Mission
f***ing amazing. Number 4.- iTunes Chart: August 2010 (II)
I loled. - McFly - Party Girl