Jump to content

VVtrunkman3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VVtrunkman3

  1. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    I am so upset for Nadia, really felt for her there :(
  2. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Will be so upset to see Nadia go :(
  3. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Isnt there some race row going on again?
  4. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Olly has it in the bag imo :(. I predict the sales to be: PDLMG - 112k Teenage Dream - 98k Dynamite - 69k
  5. Apparently being released September 13th now
  6. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
  7. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I predict a peak of #03. I think the order will go next week: 01. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream 02. Olly Murs - Please Dont Let Me Go 03. Mcfly - Party Girl 04. Alexandra Burke - Start Without You 05. Taio Cruz - Dynamite 06. Eminem ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie 07. The Script - For The First Time 08. Alesha Dixon - Drummer Boy 09. Flo Rida - Club Cant Handle Me 10. Travie McCoy - Billionaire
  8. No, dont think so :unsure: , dont remember anything like that coming up. I am too scared to log out and try :lol:
  9. I really thought it was one of the most popular out of the album :(, I do like 'Last Friday Night' a lot but I dont think it deserves to be highest all of them :drama:
  10. No :o, whenever I log out it never lets me back on and my password is the same for everything so its not that, its rather annoying :lol::(
  11. Also suprised at how low E.T is :huh: , I thought it would be one of the highest due to the early leak and it being purely fantastic :(
  12. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Your wish came true :lol:, glad its flopping, awful song.
  13. I predict 3 new top 10 entries: Katy Perry - Teenage Dream - #01 Olly Murs - Please Dont Let Me Go - #03 Kanye West - Power - #09 And: Shontelle - Impossible - #11 Cant see anything else going top 40 tbh apart from MYFML due to X Factor peaking at around #33.
  14. But her voice wasnt strong enough, as for Hannah :wub:, she should re-audition! Anastacia was great at her second song :D
  15. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    :lol: at Makosi crying because she was bored!
  16. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
  17. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Josie seems to be getting on well so far :D, seems like she has fitted in well! Never watched Nadias series but I am loving her so far along with Nikki and Chantelle :wub:. The 2 wastes of spaces so far are Nick & Makosi.
  18. Was Sky Ferriera not released :o?
  19. Alex looks so nice with her hair like that again, got sick of the box fringe. Also, even though I do hate the SWY video I do love the dance routine :kink:
  20. She was amazing :lol:.
  21. I hate her already <_< .
  22. Jahm = AMAZING :lol:.
  23. This. Was just not funny.
  24. f***ing amazing. Number 4.
  25. I loled.