Jump to content

VVtrunkman3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VVtrunkman3

  1. Should get one tonight, I think there will be at least 4 new entries in the top 10. I predict: Taio Cruz - Dynamite - #01 Brandon Flowers - Cross Fire - #03 Katy B - Katy On A Mission - #04 Aggro Santos - Saint Or A Sinner - #08 We should also get quite a few other new entries: Sky Ferriera - One - #13 (outside chance at top 10) Rumer - Slow - #18 (based on pre-orders, I would guess about a low top 20 peak, rather awful imo) Hurts - Wonderful Life - #28 The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing - #29 Kano - Upside - #37 (think this just may get top 40).
  2. I think this coukd get to number 1 now, its #3 on the pre-order chart already. Still hate the video.
  3. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Josie will get about 73% of the vote i'd say out of all 5.
  4. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    f*** sake, tbh its all BB's fault for this f***ing vote to evict. This is going to the most boring final of all time.
  5. I am going for about 14 or 15, I Gotta Feelin' did 16 I think? Its funny that this doesnt seem to be getting old while after like the 4th week in the top 10, IGAF was for me. Hope LTWYL gets more actually :lol:. Defenetly this years ESOM.
  6. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Loved tonights episode, served John James right. I hated him before but now he is one of my most hated housemates of ALL TIME after the last couple of days. f***ing Dickhead. Hope Corin stays :(
  7. VVtrunkman3 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Loving tonights episode! John James being SUCH a prick. Loved that JJ and Sam stood up to him, even his pets are getting sick of him! Aww, dont cry Corin, dont let him get to you :( .
  8. I am a massive Kelly fan but I am not mad on this after the first listen. Should have gone with Rose Coloured Glasses imo.
  9. I can see this peaking at #3 tbh.