Jump to content

robbied

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robbied

  1. robbied posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hi guys, Just wondering if there's anywhere I can read the sales reports for the first half of the 2000s? I've found 2006 onwards in the sales archive but can't find anything before that. Cheers
  2. robbied posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yeah I know they all re-entered but initially they only managed 3/4 weeks top 10, 5-7 weeks top 40, in comparison to Wonderwall which had an exceptional chart run. Maybe doesn't quite match the original question but still a sort-of example...
  3. robbied posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Whilst not completely plummeting, Oasis' songs tended to fall fairly quickly (particularly 2000 onwards) but Wonderwall had an amazing chart run (and Don't Look Back in Anger wasn't bad either).
  4. robbied posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Did T.I and Rhianna "live your life" climb 39-2?
  5. Tim Westwood was due to present that first show of 2003 but backed out in the end - Scott did all 5 shows before Wes took over. I believe John Peel was also lined up originally as well - they would have been classics!
  6. robbied posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This is now No.1 in Australia - really hoping it can pick up some radio support in the UK now.
  7. Seems so weird that Radio 1 were playlisting Peter Andre, Paul Weller etc in '97. Great playlist though with something for everyone on it - proves why '97 was such a good year for music! Are there anymore playlists around from 97/98?