Jump to content

Rob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rob

  1. Yes, Taylor is notoriously broke x
  2. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Its sales are quite low for a #1 and it's due to hit ACR soon, but no new music seems to be breaking through lately so it's very hard to say at this point.
  3. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m shocked Bananarama have only ever had one Top 10, that this reissue is selling so well, and that their sales are already nearly triple the total number of the Girls Aloud reissue last week. I figured the latter still had a stronger fan base.
  4. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Imagine joining the forum just to post garbage like this. At least learn to spell if you’re going to spout nonsense.
  5. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Considering the original release only peaked at #26 in Ireland I'd be surprised if it even re-enters the charts here.
  6. I don’t believe Dolly is Miley’s aunt, just her godmother.
  7. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is Movin to the Sun AI? Gross, I hadn’t realised.
  8. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sorry, I should have clarified and said it's one of the biggest "hits" of the sales era never to have charted in the Top 40.
  9. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    How much has 9 to 5 sold? Surely one of the biggest "hits" of the sales era never to have charted.
  10. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Those are truly woeful numbers for Sam. To think we thought they’d be in the race to be #1 this week and now Top 10 may be a stretch.
  11. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I believe the previous reissues sold nearly identical numbers of 2.3k. I can’t see this selling much more so it just depends where that number allows them to chart.
  12. I don’t think anyone expected Shakira to have the most played song on radio in 2026 with brand new material.
  13. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'm surprised Kylie's old label re-released all those albums at once. Surely it makes more sense to spread them out a bit to milk the fanbase as much as possible? It seems to have paid off either way, but it does seem like sales could potentially have been higher if they were released a few week's apart.
  14. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
  15. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The way this entire thread has derailed because of one attention seeking user. Will the mods ever act or will it always be this chaotic and exhausting to read? Sigh.
  16. For chart purposes, does a YouTube stream have the same streams-to-sales ratio as Spotify, Apple, etc?
  17. Dreadful dreadful numbers for Charli, a streaming-first artist, coming off their commercial peak, with TikTok friendly durations designed specifically for streaming. The day 2 drop will be rough.
  18. I've literally never said this but it's actually true? You've a very active imagination.
  19. The way you just make things up and try to present them as fact.
  20. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank god we don’t have to claim you.
  21. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is this media in your head by any chance? Very few people outside this forum care about the charts.
  22. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    What a criminal and she only just got out of trouble with the Spanish authorities for tax evasion.
  23. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’d be shocked if she doesn’t. It’s her first release since the variant strategy has been in use which should drastically increase her numbers. She also seems to be doing well on streaming. Coupled with the critical acclaim, I think 45-50k could be in reach.
  24. Rob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    What were the opening sales of Madonna’s last few albums?
  25. Madonna at #1 on NMF was not the sort of support I expected Spotify to give her.