Everything posted by eamezey
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Was that classic Reggie? Completely miss out a song or did I just miss it while he rambling along?
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
OK I'm worried - I quite like this song :S
-
Christmas Number One History 1960-2009 - 2000s NOW AVAILABLE
Hey all, As a special Christmas present, I have made a special podcast looking back at the history of the Christmas #1 race from 1960-2009. As fellow chart geeks like me, I thought you may fancy a listen. This isn't meant as any boring self-promotion - I get no financial gain or whatever from this, was purely a bit of nerdy fun after I finished my MA. So if you fancy a listen - Part 1: 1960's is available here: CHRISTMAS CHART BATTLES PART 1 Part 2: 1970's - CHRISTMAS CHART BATTLES PART 2 Part 3: 1980's - CHRISTMAS CHART BATTLES PART 3 Part 4: 1990's - CHRISTMAS CHART BATTLES PART 4 Part 5: 2000's - CHRISTMAS CHART BATTLES PART 5 If any of you like it I'll post the rest of the parts ASAP. I wasn't sure if this was the best place to post this, so no worries if it needs moving. Enjoy :) Merry Christmas :D
-
iTunes Chart: December 2010 (I)
Took me ages to find MJ's 'Hold My Hand' - it says it was released November 15th - that can't be right??
-
iTunes Chart: December 2010 (I)
Ellie Goulding & Coldplay #s 1 & 2. Never thought I'd see that in December while X Factor was on. Very pleased :) The Christmas battle may be more interesting than I thought.
-
Record Of The Year [Group C]
1. Usher ft. Will.i.am - OMG (BEST) Olly Murs - Please Don't Let Me Go Marina & The Diamonds - Hollywood Inna - Hot Far East Movement - Like A G6 Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull - I Like It Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand Swedish House Mafia & Tinie Tempah - Miami 2 Ibiza Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars 10. The Saturdays - Higher (WORST)
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
VERY good point.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Hehe you're first guess is correct - is it ever on TV anymore??
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I really love this version of the song - but I am baffled as to how it's managed to have this much staying power. I understood it rising again when Rebecca sang it, but it's quite surprising that it's still there when the likes of 'Mad World' or 'First Time Ever...' or 'Stay' didn't do the same. Also a shame that a lot of people think she wrote it.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I'll get my coat.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Am I the only one that thinks 'What's My Name' is just alright. Not the best song in the world like it's being made out to be. It's not bad, just 'alright'. Still, better than 'Rude Boy'.
-
iTunes Chart: December 2010 (I)
Yeah - yet again I think its had a reset or revert or whatever you want to call it. Suddenly lots of new entries and climbers have dropped loads.
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (III)
I don't think MJ is released until the week after now according to his official site. Might be wrong.
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (III)
I hope that horrid mess of boring 'Game Over' falls soon, its been about #22 for 10 years.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
No entry for Brett Domino yet?
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (III)
Is the Brett Domino track eligible for the official chart? I didn't notice it in the mids so just thought I'd check - hope it is
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (III)
This is weird - I thought MJ was out on Sunday - but on the official site it says differently: "Michael's new single 'Hold My Hand (Duet With Akon)' will be released in the UK on Sun 5th Dec as a digital download; and on Mon 6th Dec as a CD single [4 tracks - Album Version, Vocals & Orchestra, Alternate Mix and Instrumental]. Pre-order links will be available here shortly." http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/news/uk-s...gle-mon-6th-dec
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (III)
Yeah I know, they did that last year. Really angered me cos Robbie had to settle for #2 by like less than 1%. That was a week after hitting #2 to Alexandra Burke's Bad Boys ( :puke2: ) when any normal week he probably would have been #1 on both. Bloody X-Factor! Now JLS did the same with 'The Flood'/'Love You More'!.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I'm probably gonna get mauled for even thinking this, but I'm finding the last 5 or 6 songs from the Saturdays to be rather samey and boring - I really liked their early proper pop songs. This just sounds like everything else.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Eugh. Bored.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
This Gyptian track makes me feel like its 2003 with all those 'riddim' songs like Wayne Wonder, Lumidee and Kevin Lyttle.
-
Record Of The Year [Group B]
1. Plan B - She Said Eminem - Not Afraid Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believin' Scouting For Girls - This Ain't A Love Song Timbaland ft. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again B.o.B. ft. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You Yolanda Be Cool & DCup - We No Speak Americano Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire Rihanna - Rude Boy Roll Deep - Green Light
-
Record Of The Year 2010 [Group A]
Group A 1. Take That - The Flood Taio Cruz ft. Ke$ha - Dirty Picture Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) Robyn - Dancing On My Own Jason DeRulo - In My Head David Guetta & Chris Willis ft. Fergie & LMFAO - Gettin' Over You Example - Kickstarts Katy B - Katy On A Mission Sidney Samson - Riverside (Let's Go!) Kelly Rowland - Commander Only really like the Top 4 in this group!
-
iTunes Chart: November 2010 (II)
TT up to #2 :)
-
iTunes Chart: October 2010 (II)
Lol I don't think it's necessarily about people loving Aiden, it's about rediscovering an awesome cover of Mad World - hope it survives enough to see it Top 40 next week :)