Everything posted by eamezey
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I've just realised that there are only 4 songs left that I actually like, and two of those are the same song!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I think we've already had them
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I feel the issue with girlbands and boybands are that they are only hugely successful when each member is relatively known and have connected with the public in some way - Saturdays haven't really done that so far outside their own fanbase, GCC have yet to do that, Sugababes haven't since their latest ridiculous lineup change. Girls Aloud, JLS, Take That etc - all very huge because most of the public will know and recognise each member. THat's my theory anyway
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I know they're trying to appeal to a younger audience, but I really miss the good old days where it was just counting down the chart without skipping any songs out. The odd interview with someone who's entered the chart is fine, but when they talk about random stuff that I have absolutely no interest in, bores me. Anyway, glad GCC made Top 20
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I've got a bit bored of these type of songs, they all sound generic and exactly the same as each other after a while, its like they churn them out from a factory after pressing a different selections of buttons each time.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Lol - I love both Journey and Glee's versions in totally different ways. Embrace the great song!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Despite all my Reggie bashing, I actually ADORE him compared to listening to it with him and Fearne Cotton. I used to be a proper chart nerd and listen every week without fail, but once Fearne took over I simply didn't listen again for two years or however long she was doing it. Although Reggie annoys me sometimes, he is listenable, and i'm glad I can listen to my favourite show again!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Yeah, from an outsiders point of view, Glee won't make any sense - but if you see the shows you'll understand why they're covering songs, thats what Glee clubs do. They just release the songs so fans can have them, and because Glee is currently new and popular, some of the songs will chart quite high - if you watch a few episodes and still don't like it, then fair enough.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
EVERY WEEK WITHOUT FAIL!!! Does no-one tell him that this WASN'T A FORMER NUMBER ONE???? How hard is it?? I think he's doing it on purpose now, maybe he gets loads of texts!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Will this song ever leave???? Its quite amazing if you think about it that there are still thousands of people buying it every week after this long.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Lol - whilst reading the Barbra Streisand Wikipedia page, he was by the look of it just reading the facts off there, have a look.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
The Glee cast don't actually cover Single Ladies, but perhaps the original might go back up - though I doubt into the Top 40
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Really like Glee, so happy if one or two slip in the Top 40 - I dont think its going to dominate like people think though, just the odd one
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
I wonder whether 'Producer Adele' or whoever actually lets Reggie know he gets things WRONG all the time chart fact wise - literally about 20 wrong comments every week. I reckon no-one tells him because you'd think he'd actually make an effort in knowing chart facts, considering he's, you know, THE PRESENTER OF THE OFFICIAL CHART SHOW! Bring back Mark Goodier!
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Number One of the 2000's
1. Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This (TOP) 2. Will Young - Leave Right Now 3. Daniel Bedingfield - Never Gonna Leave Your Side 4. 2Pac ft Elton John - Ghetto Gospel 5. Stereophonics - Dakota 6. Sugababes - Freak Like Me 7. Fatman Scoop - Be Faithful 8. Robbie Williams - Eternity/The Road To Mandalay 9. Nelly Furtado - Maneater 10. Tatu - All The Things She Said 11. Take That - Shine 12. Manic Street Preachers - The Masses Against The Classes 13. Will Young - Anything Is Possible/Evergreen 14. Basshunter - Now You're Gone 15. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love 16. Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit 17. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name 18. Craig David - 7 Days 19. Melanie C - I Turn To You 20. Eminem - Lose Yourself
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
VERY happy Owl City is #2 - hoping it'll climb eventually but worried it might just miss out each week. Don't really get the hype with Replay - I thought it was going to be #1 last week as it was a generally quiet week early January, but to still be there is a bit odd - but its not a bad song I guess. Just nowhere near as good as Fireflies!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Am I the only one that likes both versions of Don't Stop Believin? And wooooo for Owl City getting #2!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Good, he's mentioned Hallelujah now!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Maybe, but I don't think so, pretty sure he said just 'two versions of the same song'.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Yeah, he's forgotten completely the two versions of Hallelujah and I'm pretty sure he was there for the two or three weeks they were both in the Top 10
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Number One of the 2000's
1. Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (TOP) 2. My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade 3. Nizlopi - JCB Song 4. Take That - Patience 5. Lily Allen - The Fear 6. Robbie Williams ft Nicole Kidman - Something Stupid 7. Britney Spears - Everytime 8. Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor 9. U2 - Vertigo 10. Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes 11. Will Young - Light My Fire 12. Limp Bizkit - Rollin' 13. Chicane ft Brian Adams - Don't Give Up 14. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl 15. Brian McFadden - Real To Me 16. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head 17. Orson - No Tomorrow 18. Darius - Colour Blind 19. Justin Timberlake - SexyBack 20. Kid Rock - All Summer Long
-
BuzzJack's Favorite Number One of the 2000's!
1. The Streets - Dry Your Eyes (TOP) 2. Robbie Williams - Rock DJ 3. Gorillaz - DARE 4. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow 5. David Sneddon - Stop Living The Lie 6. James Blunt - You're Beautiful 7. Razorlight - America 8. Shaggy ft Rikrok - It Wasn't Me 9. La Roux - Bulletproof 10. McFly - Obviously 11. Robbie Williams - Radio 12. McFly - All About You/You've Got A Friend 13. Leona Lewis - Run 14. All Saints - Pure Shores 15. Eminem - Stan 16. Roger Sanchez - Another Chance 17. Timbaland ft Keri Hilson & DOE - The Way I Are 18. David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over 19. Christina Aguilera ft Redman - Dirrty 20. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Why does he think Jason was a former #1???
-
BuzzJack's Favourite Number One of the 2000s!
1. Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One (TOP) 2. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life 3. Robyn ft Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat 4. Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? 5. Eamon - f*** It (I Don't Want You Back) 6. Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne - Changes 7. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy 8. Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know 9. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire 10. Elton John - Are You Ready For Love 11. Sonique - It Feels So Good 12. Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme 13. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You 14. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway 15. Craig David - Fill Me In 16. Rihanna - Take A Bow 17. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone 18. Five - Let's Dance 19. Ne-Yo - So Sick 20. Oasis - The Importance Of Being Idle
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread
Lol - thats what happens when you have to skip loads of tracks out, actually miss out on saying what a particular number is! The BBC site says its Jason Derulo.