Everything posted by LiamSime
-
Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - Free
I hate to say it but this honestly isn’t as good as I was expecting it to be. Don’t get me wrong it’s not bad and I know for a fact it will be a grower but I feel the lack of lyrics and the piano/house strings are just more or less the same the whole song Doesn’t have a patch on miracle
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Really liking “Somedays” but I fear it’s Spotify performance will practically be non existent or at most a decent debut then out on day 2 but we’ll see
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Apple Music newbies: 44 Sonny Fodera, Jazzy & D.O.D - Somedays 63 Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - Free 80 Central Cee - gen z luv 142 Aitch & D-Block Europe - Gold Mine 148 Post Malone feat. Luke Combs - Guy For That
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
New central cee #1 on NMF and added straight to HHUK pretty high Biggest surprise for me is new Calvin/Ellie not insta added to HH
-
Friday Chart Predictions
The most recent one looks really good I’m defo liking that the best! Plus like previously mentioned it makes it clear for everyone especially newer members
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #787
+5 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please +4 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +3 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! +2 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) +1 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER -1 Eminem - Houdini -2 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help -3 Myles Smith - Stargazing -4 Dasha - Austin -5 Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds - Three Lions Only one song I properly dislike here and that’s 3 lions for obvious reasons (also lol at it not coming home again) The others like Austin, I had some help are just getting overplayed for me now
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
It’s a banger let’s be honest
-
Streaming Services Shady Discussion
Still confuses me as to how 86k+ people still streamed 3 lions on the UK on the Monday, I mean it’s most certainly not coming home and it’s ended in defeat so I’m surprised it doesn’t just drop straight out if I’m honest
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #786
+5 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please +4 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +3 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! +2 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER +1 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) -1 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help -2 Eminem - Houdini -3 Myles Smith - Stargazing -4 Dasha - Austin -5 Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us
-
Streaming Services Shady Discussion
Assuming the 96 and 98 versions will be combined it’s done 1.056 mill, I won’t lie I expected it to do a lot more, like 1.5 mill +
-
Streaming Services Shady Discussion
It will almost certainly stay top 40 at least I’d imagine, regardless of the result todays streams leading up to the game will be huge
-
Streaming Services Shady Discussion
Yay! Think Sabrina - Espresso should get another week, can’t see Houdini holding on at all
-
Spain v England
I mean if it wasn’t for a wonder strike from Bellingham in the last minute they would have been out in the round of 16 and deservedly so IMO. Fair enough they were a lot better against the Swiss and Dutch but prior to that yeah I still stand by my point they were terrible.
-
Spain v England
Comfortable Spanish win hopefully. England have been terrible in the competition and only really started to show up against the Swiss and the Dutch. Spain have been brilliant throughout the whole tournament. Predicting a 3-1 Spain win
-
Streaming Services Shady Discussion
Houdini is #15+28 on Apple so a chance that could be #1 combined
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 12th July 2024
Wonder if this might have a shot at #1 next week considering how well the album seems to have started?
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 12th July 2024
Lol, with me being Scottish you can imagine it’s hell seeing it everywhere at the moment
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 12th July 2024
Really hope it doesn’t “come home” Fingers crossed for Spain on Sunday!
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 12th July 2024
His point was the overview of her album you gave is just your opinion, it doesn’t make it factual, other people might not agree with you.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Anti-Hero back in as Taylor’s third song now and starring out Fortnight by the looks of things So STILL the chance of Who’s Afraid Of Little Old Me charting isn’t happening
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #785
+5 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please +4 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help +3 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! +2 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +1 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) -1 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER -2 Central Cee & Lil Baby - BAND4BAND -3 Eminem - Houdini -4 Myles Smith - Stargazing -5 Dasha - Austin
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Hopefully won’t be enough to re enter the top 40 come Friday, it has had next to no sales the past 2 days and I expect it to drop out for the rest of the week after today
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #784
+5 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please +4 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help +3 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! +2 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +1 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) -1 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER -2 Eminem - Houdini -3 Myles Smith - Stargazing -4 Dasha - Austin -5 Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #783
+5 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help +4 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please +3 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) +2 Central Cee & Lil Baby - BAND4BAND +1 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso -1 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER -2 Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone - Fortnight -3 Myles Smith - Stargazing -4 Dasha - Austin -5 Eminem - Houdini
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Spare a thought for us who are Scottish who are sick of hearing it :P