Jump to content

LiamSime

Chart Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiamSime

  1. LiamSime posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t understand that at all, if the main chart is only 1 hour 45 mins for the final top 40, then why is this 3 hours and it’s only a first look so the positions will change around the next day anyways?
  2. Are the results tonight? Just out of curiosity
  3. Really looking forward to this one, a very exciting looking game! Watch it be 0-0 and the most boring game of the tournament now I’ve said that 😂
  4. Voted!
  5. France 2-1 Spain England 1-3 Argentina
  6. It’s fine though because it will drop like a stone when football doesn’t come yet again, 60 years and counting 😉
  7. Hopefully means another Olivia album track can chart next week then (not been keeping up to date as to which one or how high it may enter), also about time all the MJ tracks were on ACR, completely tired of them now
  8. LiamSime posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you to the 20 people who contributed to last weeks Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart! #889: 1. Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [31 points] [3-2-1-3-1] 2. Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [14 points] (1 +5) [2-2-4-3-3-2-x2-5-1-2] 3. Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [14 points] (0 +5’s) [4-5-3] 4. Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas [8 points] (4 +5’s) [6-4] 5. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [8 points] (2 +5’s) [4-2-4-2-5] 6. Prospa & Cloonee - Free Your Mind [0 points] [6] 7. Harry Styles - American Girls [-1 point] [4-4-3-3-2-3-x9-4-7] 8. Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [-19 points] [6-10-7-8] 9. Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In [-25 points] [6-x1-9-x6-7-x2-5-x4-7-x2-8-7-8-10-9-x2-8-7-7-8-8-9-8-8-5-4-7-5-4-7-4-4-8-7-10-8-7-8-8-9-9-9] 10. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean [-30 points] [4-x877-3-4-4-6-6-8-7-8-10] Goodbyes Michael Jackson - Beat It [5-6-5-7-7-7-8-10] 2026 Number 1’s 26/12 | Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree [2 wks] [3 wks total] 09/01 | Djo - End Of Beginning [4 wks] 06/02 | Harry Styles - Aperture [2 wks] 21/02 | Pink Pantheress - Stateside [1 wk] 27/02 | Harry Styles - Aperture [1 wk] [3 wks total] 06/03 | Pink Pantheress - Stateside [1 wk] [2 wks total] 13/03 | Harry Styles - Aperture [3 wks] [6 wks total] 03/04 | Sombr - Homewrecker [1 wk] 10/04 | Tame Impala - Dracula [5 wks] 15/05 | Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [1 wk] 22/05 | Chemical Brothers - Go [5 wks] 26/06 | Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [1 wk] 03/07 | Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [1 wk] 10/07 | Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [1 wk] [2 wks total] 2026 Number 10's 26/12 | Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock [2 wks] 09/01 | Haven. & Kaitlin Aragon - I Run [2 wks] 23/01 | Dave & Tems - Raindance [1 wk] [3 wks total] 30/01 | Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [3 wks] [7 wks total] 21/02 | Dave & Tems - Raindance [1 wk] [4 wks total] 27/02 | Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [3 wks] [11 wks total] 20/03 | Olivia Dean - Man I Need [2 wks] 03/04 | BTS - Swim [2 wks] 17/04 | Dominic Fike - Babydoll [1 wk] 24/04 | Dominic Fike - White Keys [2 wks] 08/05 | Olivia Dean - Man I Need [1 wk] [3 wks total] 15/05 | Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In [1 wk] 22/05 | Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [1 wk] 29/05 | Drake - Make Them Cry [1 wk] 05/06 | Drake - Janice STFU [3 wks] 26/06 | Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [1 wk] 03/07 | Michael Jackson - Beat It [1 wk] 10/07 | Michael Jackson - Billie Jean [1 wk] ------------------------------ The rules for this are simple; Take the current Top 10 U.K Singles listed below, and put them in the order of which you rank them from Most Favourite to Least Favourite. Use the following point system; 01 = +5 Points (MOST FAVOURITE) 02 = +4 Points 03 = +3 Points 04 = +2 Points 05 = +1 Points ------------------------- 06 = -1 Points 07 = -2 Points 08 = -3 Points 09 = -4 Points 10 = -5 Points (LEAST FAVOURITE) #890: Official Top 10 Singles (W/C 10/07/26)(new entries and re-entries to the top 10 in blue) 1 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In 2 Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song 3 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me 4 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean 5 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas 6 Harry Styles - American Girls 7 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You 8 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure 9 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead 10 Prospa & Cloonee - Free Your Mind (Dropouts: Nothing)
  9. It’s annoying because the ANOTR song has been on my playlist for ages now I’m kinda getting bored of it, literally just when it starts to take off, why couldn’t it have taken off in the spring or something 😂
  10. France 2-1 Morocco Spain 2-0 Belgium England 1-1 Norway Argentina 3-1 Switzerland
  11. LiamSime posted a post in a topic in Sports and Fitness
    Starting to actually feel positive about having Egypt in my football teams sweepstake! What a performance especially on the counter attack
  12. Argentina 2-0 Egypt Switzerland 1-1 Columbia
  13. BJSC 186 Tiscore - Red Card For this contest we have went with a meme turned into song from a World Cup referee, who very angrily and aggressively sent off a Paraguay player after a VAR review. The audio has been used and remixed into a dance banger here by Tiscore and i have to say as much as it’s funny it’s also a real banger of a song too IMO!
  14. Unfortunately not, not something I’ve done as of yet!
  15. Portugal 1-2 Spain USA 1-1 Belgium
  16. A Haaland masterclass would do nicely on Saturday 😜
  17. Brazil 2-0 Norway (Posted at 9:32, will accept if it’s too late as I totally forgot) Mexico 1-1 England
  18. Canada 1-2 Morocco Paraguay 1-3 France
  19. LiamSime posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    +5 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead +4 Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song +3 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me +2 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas +1 Prospa & Cloonee - Free Your Mind -1 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure -2 Harry Styles - American Girls -3 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You -4 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In -5 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
  20. LiamSime posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you to the 20 people who contributed to last weeks Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart! #888: 1. Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [27 points] [2-2-4-3-3-2-x2-5-1] 2. Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [19 points] [4-2-4-2] 3. Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [18 points] [3-2-1-3] 4. Harry Styles - American Girls [12 points] [4-4-3-3-2-3-x9-4] 5. Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [9 points] [4-5] 6. Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas [7 points] [6] 7. Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [-9 points] [6-10-7] 8. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean [-26 points] (3 +5’s) [4-x877-3-4-4-6-6-8-7-8] 9. Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In (2 +5’s) [-26 points] [6-x1-9-x6-7-x2-5-x4-7-x2-8-7-8-10-9-x2-8-7-7-8-8-9-8-8-5-4-7-5-4-7-4-4-8-7-10-8-7-8-8-9-9] 10. Michael Jackson - Beat It [-31 points] [5-6-5-7-7-7-8-10] Goodbyes Tame Impala - Dracula [1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-3-5-3-2] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [1-x2-5-4-5-3] 2026 Number 1’s 26/12 | Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree [2 wks] [3 wks total] 09/01 | Djo - End Of Beginning [4 wks] 06/02 | Harry Styles - Aperture [2 wks] 21/02 | Pink Pantheress - Stateside [1 wk] 27/02 | Harry Styles - Aperture [1 wk] [3 wks total] 06/03 | Pink Pantheress - Stateside [1 wk] [2 wks total] 13/03 | Harry Styles - Aperture [3 wks] [6 wks total] 03/04 | Sombr - Homewrecker [1 wk] 10/04 | Tame Impala - Dracula [5 wks] 15/05 | Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [1 wk] 22/05 | Chemical Brothers - Go [5 wks] 26/06 | Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [1 wk] 03/07 | Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [1 wk] 2026 Number 10's 26/12 | Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock [2 wks] 09/01 | Haven. & Kaitlin Aragon - I Run [2 wks] 23/01 | Dave & Tems - Raindance [1 wk] [3 wks total] 30/01 | Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [3 wks] [7 wks total] 21/02 | Dave & Tems - Raindance [1 wk] [4 wks total] 27/02 | Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [3 wks] [11 wks total] 20/03 | Olivia Dean - Man I Need [2 wks] 03/04 | BTS - Swim [2 wks] 17/04 | Dominic Fike - Babydoll [1 wk] 24/04 | Dominic Fike - White Keys [2 wks] 08/05 | Olivia Dean - Man I Need [1 wk] [3 wks total] 15/05 | Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In [1 wk] 22/05 | Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [1 wk] 29/05 | Drake - Make Them Cry [1 wk] 05/06 | Drake - Janice STFU [3 wks] 26/06 | Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [1 wk] 03/07 | Michael Jackson - Beat It [1 wk] ------------------------------ The rules for this are simple; Take the current Top 10 U.K Singles listed below, and put them in the order of which you rank them from Most Favourite to Least Favourite. Use the following point system; 01 = +5 Points (MOST FAVOURITE) 02 = +4 Points 03 = +3 Points 04 = +2 Points 05 = +1 Points ------------------------- 06 = -1 Points 07 = -2 Points 08 = -3 Points 09 = -4 Points 10 = -5 Points (LEAST FAVOURITE) #889: Official Top 10 Singles (W/C 03/07/26)(new entries and re-entries to the top 10 in blue) 1 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In 2 Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song 3 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean 4 Harry Styles - American Girls 5 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me 6 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure 7 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You 8 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead 9 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas 10 Prospa & Cloonee - Free Your Mind (Dropouts: Beat it)
  21. Yeah I know that was my point, I think this rule needs to be rolled out across all football leagues
  22. Australia 1-1 Egypt Argentina 3-0 Cape Verde Colombia 2-0 Ghana
  23. Hahaha literally me
  24. I think the World Cup has really showcased how this rule enforcement needs to be rolled out across the board but a time limit to stop time wasting at substitutions, goal kicks, throw ins etc
  25. I did go with something slightly controversial this time, it’s kind of funny but also a banger at the same time. If you know you’ll know 😜