Everything posted by Simon.
-
RPDR | UK | Season 6
Not my favourite challenge this week, again though it felt another strong episode, really 10/10 series for me so far.
-
15 Years of Drag Race • Buzzjack's Ultimate Queen • FINAL
+5 Jinkx Monsoon +4 BenDeLaCreme +3 Jimbo +2 Katya +1 Bianca Del Rio -1 Tatianna -2 Bob the Drag Queen -3 Crystal Methyd -4 Priyanka -5 Bimini Bon-Boulash
-
SPOILERS | RPDR | All Stars
I mean it's obvious they never read the #s or whatever they ask people to use when Ru says I wanna hear from you. This time though, surely is the time to listen to the viewers considering :lol:
-
2025 European Tour
Me too, I fear she was very ambitious booking an arena tour :lol: I'm hoping she does a bit of promo for it nearer to the time, I'm sure they'll have to close off the upper tiers at the very least.
-
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Perimenopop
I'd book the tour but I just know we'll still get the 'Lady Hear me tonight and Sing it back' mash up she appears to be obsessed with.
-
2025 European Tour
Looked into this today on o2 priority out of curiosity. The prices are really decent considering how extortionate things are in today's world. Anyway I caved and got 2 of the VIP general admission tickets for Manchester at £96 each I think it was, that's really really good I think for the price. Completely forgot I have Gabrielle at the AO arena the next day though.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
Soon as Lily is up I reckon the FB Mum's will evict her, there are so many gunning for her :cry:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
I really don’t like Hannah, Lily was spot on about her.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
Surely a fight night is brewing :lol:
-
The Challenge 40: Battle of the Eras
Kaycee absolutely brought nothing :lol: I’m hoping for a Derek or Cara Maria win, I’ve really enjoyed this season, best in a good while. Rachel is amazing hot mama.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
Have they ever said why they haven't done this yet for celebs it's vote to save?
-
2025 European Tour
A new album must be what they have up their sleeve and if that's the case then there's surely lots of promo etc to spread gig awareness :heart:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21 • Who will be evicted 3rd?
Want Nathan out asap Think Izaaz Should've been up Thomas & Segun for being the boring housemates of the year, Emma and Hannah also.
-
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Freedom of the Night
I wish she’d let her blooming eating room go, can’t think of another word for it, why did it let you post the word iamspamspamami :lol:
-
2025 European Tour
I want to go but if it’s the same set list they’ve been ringing out for the last 2/3 years I’d be annoyed so gonna hold off.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
All my 5 are going to Nathan. I would hate to be on the other end of Ali.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
Literally this, I'm glad it's a vote to evict one person, was conscious 2 would leave at once and I have a weird hatred for 2 going at once.
-
Personal Chart Archive
25/10/2024 01. 11th Week " Addison Rae - Diet Pepsi " [ 37-30-29-22-17-8-6-6-3-1-1 ] 02. 9th Week " Sabrina Carpenter - Taste " [ 35-5-2-1-1-1-1-2-2 ] 03. 6th Week " Charli xcx & Troye Sivan - Talk talk " [ 31-9-5-5-5-3 ] 04. 4th Week " Nelly Furtado & Bomba Estéreo - Carazón " [ 31-15-6-4 ] 05. 10th Week " Lady GaGa & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile " [ 32-13-8-4-3-3-4-4-4-5 ] 06. 8th Week " A Little Sound & Sugababes - Situation " [ 30-12-6-4-2-2-3-6 ] 07. 6th Week " Sabrina Carpenter - Bed Chem " [ 32-15-10-10-8-7 ] 08. 4th Week " Gracie Abrams - Close To You " [ 30-12-9-8 ] 09. 12th Week " Charli xcx & Billie Eilish - Guess " [ 32-9-2-2-2-1-2-2-3-6-7-9 ] 10. 4th Week " Kylie Minogue - Lights Camera Action " [ 38-28-16-10 ] 11. 16th Week " Kesha - JOYRIDE " [ 29-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-4-5-7-7-10-11 ] 12. 3rd Week " Damiano David & Labrinth - Silverlines " [ 30-15-12 ] 13. 12th Week " Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club " [ 31-12-9-6-6-7-7-8-8-9-12-13 ] 14. 2nd Week " Charli xcx; Ariana Grande - Sympathy is a knife " [ 30-14 ] 15. 5th Week " Will Young - Everything But You " [ 29-13-8-11-15 ] 16. 16th Week " Chappell Roan - HOT TO GO! " [ 30-24-21-14-8-7-5-3-4-6-9-10-11-13-14-16 ] 17. NEW! " JADE - Fantasy " [ 17 ] 18. 27th Week " Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! " [ 31-20-17-22-28-29-34-27-25-22-20-12-5-6-7-6-3-4-4-3-5-5-7-9-11-13-18 ] 19. 3rd Week " Linkin Park - The Emptiness Machine " [ 32-25-19 ] 20. 9th Week " Gracie Abrams - I Love You, I'm Sorry " [ 36-29-25-20-22-22-25-23-20 ] 21. NEW! " Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Freedom Of The Night " [ 21 ] 22. 11th Week " Charli XCX - 365 " [ 30-12-7-9-9-10-11-14-17-18-22 ] 23. 14th Week " JADE - Angel Of My Dreams " [ 7-2-2-2-3-5-7-8-12-14-17-19-20-23 ] 24. 27th Week " Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso " [ 30-1-1-2-2-2-1-1-1-3-3-3-4-4-6-7-6-8-8-10-11-11-12-15-18-24-24 ] 25. 2nd Week " Perrie - You Go Your Way " [ 33-25 ] 26. 6th Week " Meghan Trainor - Criminals " [ 30-13-12-14-17-26 ] 27. 7th Week " David Guetta; Alesso; Madison Love - Never Going Home Tonight " [ 38-24-18-16-16-19-27 ] 28. 8th Week " Post Malone - What Don't Belong To Me " [ 34-20-16-16-18-20-21-28 ] 29. 5th Week " Gwen Stefani - Somebody Else's " [ 36-26-22-22-29 ] 30. 2nd Week " Olly Alexander - Cupid's Bow " [ 34-30 ] 31. 20th Week " Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please " [ 28-8-2-1-1-3-3-5-5-8-10-11-12-15-17-21-20-23-26-31 ] 32. 3rd Week " Rudimental, Mystic Marley & Flowdan - Ram Pam " [ 37-29-32 ] 33. 15th Week " Charli xcx - Apple " [ 31-17-4-4-4-6-9-11-14-19-20-21-24-28-33 ] 34. NEW! " ROSÉ & Bruno Mars - APT. " [ 34 ] 35. NEW! " Camila Cabello - GODSPEED " [ 35 ] 36. NEW! " Tinashe - No Broke Boys " [ 36 ] 37. NEW! " JENNIE - Mantra " [ 37 ] 38. 11th Week " Sonny Fodera; Jazzy & D.O.D. - Somedays " [ 33-26-21-15-10-13-17-19-21-27-38 ] 39. 8th Week " Sofi Tukker & Kah-Lo - Woof " [ 32-18-14-19-23-26-31-39 ] 40. 7th Week " BL3SS, CamrinWatsin & bbyclose - Kisses " [ 38-22-23-24-27-32-40 ] 2024 Single #01's | 05.01.24 - 09.02.24 | Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor | 5 Weeks || 09.02.24 - 16.02.24 | Shaznay Lewis - Miracle | 1 Week || 16.02.24 - 23.02.24 | Gabrielle - A Place In Your Heart | 1 Week || 23.02.24 - 15.03.24 | Shaznay Lewis - Kiss Of Life | 3 Weeks || 15.03.24 - 29.03.24 | Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton - Purple Irises | 2 Weeks || 29.03.24 - 19.04.24 | Dua Lipa - Training Season | 3 Weeks || 19.04.24 - 03.05.24 | Texas & Spooner Oldham - Would I Like To You | 2 Weeks || 03.05.24 - 17.05.24 | Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso | 2 Weeks || 17.05.24 - 07.06.24 | Post Malone & Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help | 3 Weeks || 07.06.24 - 28.06.24 | Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso | 3 Weeks || 28.06.24 - 05.07.24 | Troye Sivan - Honey | 1 Week || 05.07.24 - 19.07.24 | Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please | 2 Weeks || 19.07.24 - 26.07.24 | Felix Jaehn & Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Ready For Your Love | 1 Week || 26.07.24 - 13.09.24 | Kesha- JOYRIDE | 7 Weeks || 13.09.24 - 20.09.24 | Charli xcx & Billie Eilish - Guess | 1 Week || 20.09.24 - 18.10.24 | Sabrina Carpenter - Taste | 4 Weeks || 18.10.24 - 01.11.24 | Addison Rae - Diet Pepsi | 2 Weeks |
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
Emma and Thomas going would be nice, I hate these sort of twists though, I prefer the old school normal way of nominating each week.
-
Spotify's Christmas Hits - 23/24 Comparison
Nice jump for Gwen but why have they done Cher so dirty with that drop.
-
ROSÉ & Bruno Mars - APT.
Chorus is really annoying but the rest is very catchy!
-
Tension II ● album discussion
Oh my on first listen it’s what I sadly expected, it just sounds like Tension 1 rejects, cheap cash in on the success maybe. I’m not a first listen and songs hooked sort of person so hopefully I’ll be eating my words sooner than later.
-
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Freedom of the Night
The F9 radio edit version of Come With Us is her last real masterpiece for me :heart:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 21
It’s scary to see a confident one in the wild like that, I’d be so embarrassed to admit that. Voted him for his character but what he says has zero substance or plan behind it, anyway moving on. WHY is baked potato kissing that rotten thing?
-
15 Years of Drag Race • Buzzjack's Ultimate Queen • SF 1
People really like Cheryl that much? :unsure: