Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2017
Would be strange but it could work, the UK (and Australia etc) do tend to have quicker single turnovers than the US :o I guess three Demi songs on the playlist would be too much xx
-
Capital FM Playlist 2017
When will your faves get instant grats playlisted!!!!!!!! Woo for Havana, WHERE'S DEMI
-
Megan McKenna - High Heeled Shoes
She's filming a music video today!
-
ZAYN feat. Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
This is decent on first listen but it's easily going to be a massive hit! I've never really been a fan of ZAYN's solo stuff, only I Don't Wanna Live Forever but this is definitely one of his best.
-
Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso - Let Me Go
She's done it again, another great single! I think the weakest part is the "drop", but it is the perfect follow-up to Starving as its a similar sound but also different enough. I'm not sure if its a hit in 2017, but it has more potential than Most Girls (and that did pretty well anyway!) (I'm not sure what Watt does, but Florida Georgia Line's contribution is short but sweet)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
163. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft 214. Kelly Clarkson - Move You
-
New Release Schedule: Friday 1 September
Parisa Tarjomani - Stupid also out tonight
-
Havana (feat. Young Thug) | 1st single
Solo version: OrjP3jJVNA8
-
Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
Zy6vBxqlapw Definitely helps it click quicker!
-
Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
It's ok on first listen, not as instant as most of her recent singles so we shall see how it grows!
-
Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso - Let Me Go
Snippet sounds promising (if a little out of date), definitely more in line with Starving than Most Girls as you'd probably expect.
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
I think there's going to be 12 live performance shows, just spread over 6 weeks (results on the same night, 2 shows per week). I think we'll probably get 16 finalists, first few weeks we'll get half performing one night and half the next night (with an elimination for each half)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Megan's gone top 200 in New Zealand and Australia too so I guess TOWIE must be shown over there?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
The other track was co-written by a Grammy-nominated songwriter who I forgot the name of but she had access to good people for her show and subsequent songs!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
She has 600k Twitter followers, I wonder what lead they can give her?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
OMG!!! Honestly her show was really interesting, and the songs are above average! I'm glad she's doing so well, she has more talent than most of the TOWIErs put together I imagine. Megan's also been on XF and BGT (reaching the live semis) prior to her Ex on the Beach venture for those unaware.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Megan up to 32 and 39 respectively!
-
Megan McKenna - High Heeled Shoes
Following the conclusion of her show, Megan released the two tracks last night which have already impacted iTunes this morning! Two solid country songs here, don't be put off by the artist's background.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
48. Megan McKenna - High Heeled Shoes 68. Megan McKenna - Far Cry From Love Obviously no chance of longevity but I bet the former will be able to go top 30 on iTunes today!
-
Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso - Let Me Go
That's quite a combination but Hailee never fails to deliver (when she's the or one of the lead artists)!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Has Havana got any airplay at all yet? :o
-
BJSC 98: Semi Results
Oh my I made it, thank you peoples!! Thought my run was coming to an end here for reasons Bre said in the predictions thread but thankfully not :heart:
-
There's Something About Megan
I'm watching ITVBe for literally the first ever time tonight, and I'm loving this show! I loved Megan on CBB but I know she had unsuccessful spells in X Factor and BGT, so I struggled to see how a documentary about her becoming a country singer could work. But I like Megan and love country so had to give it a go! Of course, a lot of it is "set-up" in order for her to get access to record labels and Grammy-nominated songwriters - I know from Taylor Swift documentaries just how much effort and time it takes just to get one breakthrough - but country music actually really suits her voice! :o I'm actually hoping she does get the green light for a single (the "end goal" of this documentary) as I'm liking what I'm hearing! The country soundtrack to this show is fabulous too.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Remarkable from Taylor, I never thought I'd see where she'd have the top 2 on iTunes (and pretty easily as well P!nk aside!). :heart: Adele, Ed and Taylor really are by far the biggest musicians on the planet now. I always wonder what would happen if Taylor & Ed re-released 'Everything Has Changed', surely an instant #1? :lol:
-
...Ready For It • 2nd single
Song title now on album preorder!