Everything posted by Ryan.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Meanwhile if Julia goes top 10, hopefully The Script will lose their top 10 effect so Demi can leapfrog them when Julia falls back down.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Grace Davies had her self-released EPs removed last night, so surprise Rak-Su are allowed to keep theirs on? Maybe Grace has got to a certain stage of the competition that means she has to remove them as part of a contract.
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [09/17]
Remarkable for Camila, could go top 10 tomorrow! :o
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
Talent finding talent! *.* Grace was AMAZING, I listened to her EP the other night and it was so good but I think Roots is the best I've heard from her. I believe her original material has since been removed from iTunes presumably due to this airing tonight.
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
Did I hear White Horse in the soundbed? *.*
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
Wet sessions are always the best! :heart: Nuisance Hamilton ruining a Stroll/Ocon front row! :( I'll be intrigued to see how long Stroll and Ocon hold up the Ferraris (and potentially Red Bulls) tomorrow, the Force India in particular always tops the speed traps.
-
Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life
Michelle a constant inspiration to all
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
Grace Davies is apparently on tonight, she's Janet Devlin's flat mate! *.* I've heard some of her original songs too, I can see her getting very very far based on them!
-
Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life
Was this not a Michelle McManus album or song? :lol:
-
Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life
Was this not a Michelle McManus album or song? :lol:
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
Sep 2/3 - Auditions 1/2 Sep 9/10 - Auditions 3/4 Sep 16/17 - Auditions 5/6 Sep 23/24 - Auditions 7/8 Sep 30/Oct 1 - Bootcamp 1/2 Oct 7/8 - Six Chair Challenge 1/2 Oct 14/15 - Six Chair Challenge 3/4 Oct 21/22 - Judges Houses 1/2 Oct 28/29 - Live Show 1/2 Nov 4/5 - Live Show 3/4 Nov 11/12 - Live Show 5/6 Nov 18/19 - Live Show 7/8 Nov 25/26 - Live Show 9/10 Dec 2/3 - Grand Final weekend I imagine something like that but it seems like 4 episodes of Six Chair will be too much, can't remember what they've done in previous years?
-
Pop or country Taylor?
So difficult to choose! Taylor's special in that she has such a large input in her songwriting so it works out that a Taylor song is defined by her songwriting style rather than by a certain genre. When most acts switch genre they would get accused of selling out, but Taylor puts her stamp on every single song. 1989 is my favourite Taylor album so I suppose I go with pop, but I also credit Taylor with introducing me to country - which is easily my second favourite genre of music now. Basically, I know that the next Taylor album or the next one after that could be my favourite whether it is pop or country because she just has that unique ability to write amazing songs in any genre.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread- 1st September 2017
This thread has made it onto ATRL and a couple of them are praising for how well presented this all is with all the statistics and stuff, so thought you guys deserved to know you are getting praised in other places too!
-
Alex & Sierra - As Seen On TV
They've split up! :snif: They revealed today they actually split up as a couple over a year ago but kept the band together for the fans as they were still best friends, but now they've decided to get their separate ways as artists too. :(
-
The X Factor ● Series 14
I bet he's referring to Slavko (who was on the first X Factor advert a few weeks ago), Montenegro's Eurovision entry this year as Louis was also at Eurovision with the Irish delegation! This guy is performing this song at the auditions this weekend, I actually quite love this! :lol: HfULtWmuiuE (If you class this as a spoiler then feel free to split it into a separate spoilers thread, not sure if its a spoiler though as its all over social media)
-
New Release Schedule: Friday 25 August
Album: Danielle Bradbery - I Don't Believe We've Met (1st December)
-
Maroon 5 feat. SZA - What Lovers Do
Sexual aside (which I only hear minor similarities anyway), I keep hearing this as a DNCE ft. Camila Cabello track! If I didn't know the artists then I could easily think it was these two.
-
Dua Lipa | COMING SOON
I demand Elhaida Dani's involvement :wub:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Hopefully Demi's still decent Hot Songs placing and the prices increases for the songs around her bar Swish Swish will be enough to keep her top 10 despite her own price increase! Wouldn't be surprised to see Instruction challenge for top 10 again, will probably just miss out though.
-
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017
Not quite that good but what is?
-
Super Eurovision // Heat 10
Should be Francesca!
-
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017
gSE0eUNSau8 Worthy of the adult contest!
-
Super Eurovision // Heat 10
All correct results so far! :o (oh would've liked Martina there but Gabriela was a close second)
-
Mollie King - Hair Down
The full song is out there (search her name on Twitter) and it's really really good on first listen. This sounds like a cross between Something New and Sexy! No No No with some 2014 horns thrown into the mix, but all for the good of it! Not a hit though, Back to You had more chart potential. It's a shame they farted out all of Back to You's promo within a matter of hours!
-
Maroon 5 feat. SZA - What Lovers Do
The Sexual writers are credited in this so it must be an official sample/interpolation like I'm Too Sexy is in new Taylor.