Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
I do feel so sorry for Amelia, classic case of Sam getting her hopes up while creating a showmance for himself and then backtracking just as she gets used to the idea because it's too late to benefit him in the show. And when Amelia says Sam made her experience, Sam replies with about 5 or 6 people that made his. It may be true but so not the right time for a comment like that :/ Glad Shaun's gone, I was worried when he jumped to third favourite in the odds today but sense has been restored.
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
ITV2 won't bother when they've got Love Island, 5Star wouldn't bother as they are still under the 5 branch so I imagine it's Sky or nothing.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Demi isn't a new single anyway, just instant grat - although I could see it turning into a future single at some point.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Correct! :magic: She did the same for Confident too, appealing to that family audience!
-
What would you have done for the Swish Swish video?
y8_JyEdDD3A Complete with TROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY of course
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
I assume the length was false like the album release date leak but you never know!
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2018 · National Threads & Entries
Indeed! The list above is very out of date, I haven't bothered updating it since all the lovely flags were destroyed by Photobucket :snif: We're up to 30 participants so far, although the full list is coming in a matter of weeks! https://www.escxtra.com/2017/08/24/official...urovision-2018/
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
:cheer:
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
It'll probably be 4am as US iTunes updates at 11pm ET for some reason, I'll be staying up either way! I'm really nervous though, I fear she's either going to go VERY out of the box and/or "urban" and that I'm not going to like it (and that its not going to be successful). Pull through Taylor!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
14 Jax Jones Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don) 15 Demi Lovato Sorry Not Sorry 109 Demi Lovato Tell Me You Love Me 161 Cheat Codes No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) 257 Demi Lovato Sorry Not Sorry 339 Cheat Codes No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) 421 Demi Lovato Tell Me You Love Me 1038 Demi Lovato Cool for the Summer 1273 Demi Lovato Confident 1320 Demi Lovato Stone Cold 1439 Demi Lovato Tell Me You Love Me 1440 Demi Lovato Sorry Not Sorry 1456 Olly Murs Up (feat. Demi Lovato) 1463 Demi Lovato Heart Attack There's 4 versions of Demi's album pre-order up so prepare yourselves for many Sorry Not Sorrys!
-
Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj) • Third Single
This showed a lot of promise in the first minute, I like the setting. But dear me, it's pretty dreadful after that. Nicki tries her very best to save it at least! Is there supposed to be famous people in this? I only recognised Doug the Pug. Chained to the Rhythm remains so many leagues ahead of everything else video-wise, song-wise, anything-wise this era, it's a shame its tied into the same era as these constant messes!
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
Not sure why Sam is seemingly getting an outpouring of support while making Amelia seem like a bunny boiler. He's pushed for this showmance for weeks and now finally when Amelia, who seemingly thinks his affection to her was real, starts thinking about how things will happen on the outside (which is the best thing to do) Sam gets immediate cold feet. Sam has strung her along for weeks. I think Amelia really does like him but now it turns out Sam just wanted a storyline and there's no need for Amelia now he's reached the final. Jemma now way ahead for me, Amelia probably my second favourite again now she's getting a bit more airtime. Still wouldn't mind Sarah winning just because I know it'll do her the world of good, so one of these three to win please.
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [08/17]
Such impressive streaming power from Demi, not just here but internationally too!
-
Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me
Glad Instruction is on the deluxe, shame there's no No Promises though unless its just not named yet for some reason! Loving Tell Me You Love Me, it's like an Emeli Sandé song but with personality and excitement!
-
Eurovision Song Contest 2018 · National Threads & Entries
Australia are confirmed for 2018! :magic:
-
BJSC Spin-Off General Discussion
Re:LOADED 10 is planned for this month, it may be pushed back to next month now as Phil wants to make it a bigger deal than usual due to the anniversary!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Perez has just made that up I imagine, all of us could've managed that from what we've read/heard! Apparently E! news have actually said this album (slightly wrong topic here) is folk/singer-songwriter. Now I would be up for that if it were true, I'm still definitely getting "Divide" vibes.
-
Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me
Everything's ready for this to become one of the year's biggest surprises, let's hope the momentum continues! Glad that's just an instant great, the VERY earliest time for a new proper single should be a week before the album.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Yeah it's going to be Friday midnight ET, 5am BST (or an hour earlier as that is when iTunes updates in the US)
-
Reputation • 6th album
All looks AMAZING
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Indeed!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
I think that's it for the snake videos now, next announcement tomorrow will be a single or live stream announcement I imagine!
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
I think I could see that happening as well!
-
SUPER EUROVISION III // TIE BREAKER
i don't approve of this rigging
-
EastEnders
That was primary school level scriptwriting, you know when we wrote stories that were all strange and unbelievable and then as a shocker twist we reveal at the end it was all a dream! (or was that just me?)