Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
I'm going to be hated on but I think Jemma is actually my favourite now! She's toned her agression down, does make a lot of sense and mixes some humour into things.
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
It's so crazy the lengths that Taylor and her team go to to put clues in where we least expect them: https://twitter.com/TSwiftDailyNews/status/...727233203548161
-
#TS6 Theories
Now this is a believable theory: https://twitter.com/SwiftiesUnite13/status/...651065871704064 That night in my dragon dress I thought we would be timeless SIGN ME UP AS YOUR CO-WRITER NOW TAYLOR
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
If it was "Timeless" I imagine lyrical themes similar to that of "Long Live" but with instrumentation similar to that of "State of Grace" or "Castle On The Hill".
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
it's too much!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
:lol: I did think that for quite a while on Friday!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
The old Facebook page is back with everything deleted on it! 74 million followers saved :heart:
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Any chance this in the New York Times today is Taylor related?
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Oh yes perhaps we'll get a 5 day countdown beginning from 6pm, who knows! :o I can't see her going full-out pure uptempo pop, I'm thinking mid-tempo along the lines of Blank Space and Wildest Dreams but also completely different as Taylor will never do the same thing twice!
-
Create your Taylor Swift Greatest Hits album
Stealing this from Joseph, but imagine Taylor shocks us all and announces a greatest hits album on Friday... I think a track listing like this is both realistic and a great selection! 01. Shake It Off 02. Love Story 03. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 04. New track 05. I Knew You Were Trouble 06. You Belong With Me 07. Blank Space 08. New track 09. 22 10. Mine 11. Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar) 12. New track 13. Teardrops On My Guitar 14. Wildest Dreams 15. Style 16. The Story Of Us 17. Out Of The Woods 18. Everything Has Changed (ft. Ed Sheeran) 19. Fifteen 20. Our Song 21. Tim McGraw
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
I'm the same too! Her website is completely down now rather than blacked out so hopefully they are changing something.
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Haha amazing!!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
1pm seems like an odd time for a random radio premiere or iTunes premiere, I'm sensing live stream *.*
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
All I get from that is that something when decoded comes up with "chronology" which I guess fits in with the time rumours~
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
Haha! He's tweeted a photo of another of his coding findings (that is way too complicated and went over my head so wouldn't be able to tell you what it means, it's here if you want to look) and someone from CNN has DMed him about it! :lol:
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
So "Date(082517)" is of course 25th August 2017 "Time (1300) Zone (-4)" US east coast time is currently GMT-4 Then in the green "082517(1800 +0100)" which is the countdown being changed into our time zone, 6pm (GMT+1) which we are currently in
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
The coding itself!
-
Look What You Made Me Do • Lead single
My super clever technological friend has just been inspecting the source code of Taylor's blacked out website, and he's found a countdown script with the countdown scripted to end at 25th August 2017 at 1pm ET (6pm here). Presumably this is ready to go live at some point. I haven't seen anyone mention this anywhere, and I've been keeping my eyes open like a hawk. Perhaps it has just been added as I imagine people would have seen it when finding the "igotablankspace" code that they found yesterday. This could be quite an exclusive! If the Taylor Buzzjack forum has a Twitter account you should mention it and get those RTs! :lol:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Just so y'all know, none of you will like Taylor Swift's page on Facebook anymore as she has deleted it! She's started a brand new one so you need to like her again :magic: Be one of her 200k page likers and support those unknown artists!
-
Reputation • 6th album
Only myself and two Facebook friends now like Taylor Swift, look at us supporting those unknown indie artists *.*
-
Reputation • 6th album
I can't believe she's actually DELETED her Facebook page, 70+ million followers GONE! She now has 180k page likes :magic: It's like she was "oh I can't be bothered to delete all these posts individually let's just start a brand new page". So daring so iconic. (Yes, y'all need to go and like her new page!)
-
Eurovision Asia
I imagine Russia will stay in Europe's contest, they have long-term ties to European competitions including Football etc. Australia is the curious one, surely they can't compete in both and they are the driving force behind the Asia contest so I imagine they might have to leave Europe.
-
Reputation • 6th album
@TaylorSwift13 hasn't Tweeted http://i.imgur.com/BnjHsWi.gif
-
Reputation • 6th album
http://i56.tinypic.com/x4j9yv.gifhttp://i56.tinypic.com/x4j9yv.gifhttp://i56.tinypic.com/x4j9yv.gif
-
Eurovision Asia
It's all about the Eurovision brand. Eurovision is an actual organisation which the Song Contest is just one product of, so basically the Eurovision organisation is selling the product to another region of the world so it's still a Eurovision Song Contest, just not in Europe.