Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [08/17]
I see what you are seeing too on the Web version of Spotify, Demi is up to 20! :heart:
-
Havana (feat. Young Thug) | 1st single
Yeah I believe she is, there was quite a long list of names attached so I picked the most exciting ones!
-
Havana (feat. Young Thug) | 1st single
Both are out on Apple Music, and both are a bit too urban-leaning for me unfortunately. I think I can get on board with Havana, I'm liking the ska/reggae/2 tone influences particularly at the end of the song. OMG is just too trend-chasing though I think, and its the trend that I don't like at all.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I wish Sorry Not Sorry wouldn't keep disappearing from the iTunes chart, it's the new Malibu!
-
Kungs feat. Olly Murs & Coely - More Mess
Liking this on first listen, feels more like an Olly song rather than a Kungs song but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Wouldn't be surprised to see it become Olly's highest chart peak since Up.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I say this every week but Instruction in Hot Songs tomorrow will equal top 10 so please make it happen!
-
New Rules • Sixth Single
This may have already been posted but in case it hasn't, behind the scenes: Eiup44YVdr0
-
Havana (feat. Young Thug) | 1st single
OMG is a Charli XCX/Noonie Bao/Stargate written/produced song *.* Although I'm actually most excited for Havana :kink:
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
Forgot to mention her before but I agree Amelia is shining too. I feel like she had a reputation on X Factor, one that I didn't agree with personally, for being a little bit unlikeable and "hard-faced". I also thought she might become a bit of a background character in this too, a bit of a Katie Waissel as someone else suggested the other day. However, at this point in time I can easily see her in the top 3 in the final - very normal (in a good way), likeable and funny. Presuming she doesn't get into any sort of showmance with Chad, CBB could be a genius move for her.
-
Ed Sheeran - ÷
He's just posted on Facebook it isn't a single but I have a feeling that it might be successful anyway and become one in a few weeks time!
-
Ed Sheeran - ÷
7t3Re2VIbHE Are we taking this as the 4th single? I know What Do I Know? was planned, but maybe they've changed their minds, or maybe its just a non-single video? I love What Do I Know? and was very happy with that single choice but Bibia Be Ye Ye is absolutely perfect for summer and is a guaranteed mega-smash. I never thought they'd make it a single as its a deluxe track but it was always an album stand-out for me.
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
Trisha was the shining light of launch night and she continued that tonight, but in addition I think Jemma and Brandi both really stood out in a positive light tonight! I don't know Jemma at all but she seems to have a very bad reputation, so I'm curious to see how she continues in the coming days.
-
New Rules • Sixth Single
I managed to get this lyric, it was the one after I struggled with until Joseph told me! "I gotta tell them to myself"
-
Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
QUEEN OF POP QUEEN OF DANCE QUEEN OF BASIC CHOREO :heart: If I had one criticism I think they should've gone all out with some simple moves to go with the chorus that could go viral, they half did it but should've done it more! Otherwise perfect vibes for what is officially my favourite song of the year so far.
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20 • SPOILERS
He should have had to have the killer nomination himself after that shambles of a performance
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
The former midweek chart update #1 smash *.*
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
173. Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy
-
Celebrity Big Brother • Series 20
- Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
VIDEO TOMORROW- Reputation • 6th album
HDD confirmed that this is coming in Q4 *.*- iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
Oh yes good point, although that wasn't a natural non held back release either of course as that was propelled thanks to X Factor - thankfully :heart:- iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I wonder if Sorry Not Sorry could sneak into the top 10 before Friday's new releases (and potential removal of discount), would be mightily impressive if so! Demi's never really had a successful non held-back release, This Is Me and Let It Go are probably her most successful (as I presume they were released on a soundtrack and peaked when the movies were releases). In terms of normal singles (not including her recent featured singles), Confident's peak of #65 is her highest non held-back release up until now! :o Even Neon Lights was made album only and then held-back.- iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
Of course if Taylor drops her routine August single then *.*- iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I think I can imagine Dua getting to the official #1 actually, I'm not sure Feels will get there while Wild Thoughts (and Despacito) will block it but all three may be in ACR when Rudimental and Dua peak in a few weeks time, and Dua has a good lead on Spotify. Admittedly I'm not fully up to speed with all these new chart rules, but at the moment I can see Dua being the next new #1 I think, beating the likes of Feels and Rudimental to it.- iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
Instruction finally making good progress, perhaps iTunes top 10 isn't out of the question just yet if they get the video out this week (which I believe is now the plan)! - Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)