Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
I think Isabelle and Raph is the best top 2 in the history of reality TV shows, not just Big Brother, I cannot think of a better top 2. Throughout the whole series they were always in my top 3, usually alongside Chanelle, and have been my top 2 for the past couple of weeks. Deborah was a great third place finisher as well, although she never quite reached the heights of the other two for me whereas she seemed to for most of you guys. Tom turned out to be a good guy in the end too. During both Isabelle and Raph's interviews I teared up at one point in each interview, I can't ever recall doing that before. Both are winners, Raph's Big Brother dream came true and Isabelle's self-confidence will have received a boost no other show in the world could do. This is the only pure popularity contest and she has won it with a journey just as remarkable as that of Saara Aalto in X Factor last year, which is the most remarkable reality TV journey I've ever seen. I really think Isabelle and Raph will find this whole experience more rewarding than the prize money ever would be and that's the beauty of this result. I can't reiterate enough, this is the best top 2 result in reality TV show history for me, I am so thrilled honestly. It's rare reality TV shows give the results I want, and this gave me a perfect one. The whole series was enjoyable for me as well, barely any dull episodes and the only dull storyline was Sam and Ellie but that only lasted a couple of weeks really. And this fantastic result will make it one of the most memorable ever for me. What a feel-good story, and one I think we all needed! :heart:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • ODDS
I just can't imagine Deborah winning, I feel like there's scenarios where I can imagine the other three doing so but I just can't imagine Deborah doing it for some reason.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • FINAL
Isabelle Isabelle Chanelle/Isabelle/Raph Ellie/Joe/Lotan
-
Julia Michaels - Nervous System
Now this is a great surprise! I know she's talented and I've loved her work with others, but Uh Huh hasn't really clicked with me and Issues took a lot of growing time although I do love it now. But this EP sounds so fresh, so many hooks without forcing them down your throat! It does remind me of a slightly longer version of Hailee's Haiz EP which felt similarly fresh when that came out, and of course Julia had a big hand in that EP so it makes sense. Not sure which my favourite track is yet but I see Worst In Me is getting added to all of the playlists.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I'm pretty sure Dua will get a bigger boost from her Hot Songs boost than Demi will get with her 59p boost, I'll be surprised if Dua isn't iTunes top 10 by this time next week!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
On mine she's been bumped up a column which I think is the different between front page coverage without having to swipe along on mobile, but it looks like they may still be in the process of changing things as we're seeing different things!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
Oh well that's already changed since it updated for me! It was like 30th when I looked about 15 minutes ago (and it looked like it had updated as Snakehips was at the top)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
I think Instruction is proof that 59p song promo isn't enough, it steamed up the chart when it had Hot Songs promo but has fell back despite still being in 59p as soon as that promo went :( It'll give Sorry Not Sorry a minor boost, but I think New Rules will get a bigger boost due to being bumped up Hot Songs a bit than Demi will for appearing in 59p.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
No Hot Songs promo for either so that renders the discounts useless :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th July 2017
Sorry Not Sorry 59p and Instruction has stayed 59p - now both need Hot Songs promo please!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Interesting observation by DS, none of these 4 were from other reality shows (Chanelle, Ellie, Kieran, Sam etc) and are more reminiscent of the earlier Big Brother contestants (apparently, I didn't see them). It's a really lovely final 4 though! :heart:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
I'm not sure X Factor could have manipulated a winner's edit the way Isabelle naturally created one for herself there! :heart: Weirdly I think Tom is her biggest challenger now, my prediction is: 1. Isabelle 2. Tom 3. Raph 4. Deborah
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • ODDS
I feel like Jedward were massive favourites on their first appearance yet finished 3rd?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 21st July 2017
I'm starting to become concerned for Instruction, I thought it'd rise a little as the NOW tracks fell down but it's at its lowest position ever. Music video, hot songs promo and staying 59p are all a MUST tomorrow!
-
Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
It looks sensational! If this video is as good as that picture looks, and it gets Hot Songs promo on Friday (when I presume the video will come out) then there is still a chance this could really smash. Let's hope the label realise what a chance they've got for a big hit single here, Spotify has lined up nicely now we just need the same to happen on iTunes!
-
Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
- Charli XCX - Boys
(It could also do a Bonnie McKee's American Girl but we shall see)- Charli XCX - Boys
I'm not sure the song's up to much, but its an absolutely genius video that could single-handedly make this Charli's biggest hit worldwide (as a lead artist).- Eurovision Song Contest 2018 · Green Room
Lisbon officially confirmed for 8/10/12 May, MEO Arena not yet confirmed but surely obvious. I really hope the theme art in the end of this video will be the official theme art! :heart: UUqpTJjCAjM- Super Eurovision III // Heat 6
Where are the 3 good countries, I only see 1- Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically
The First Time is one of my favourite albums from the past few years, can't wait for this one!- The X Factor ● Series 14
It is indeed Slavko! https://www.escxtra.com/2017/07/22/slavko-kalezic-factor-uk/ The Savannah rumour turned out to be a different Savannah in the end I believe. :(- Eurovision Song Contest 2018 · Green Room
It looks like it is Lisbon's MEO after all! https://www.escxtra.com/2017/07/24/lisbon-h...urovision-2018/- Super Eurovision // Heat 5
Why is Waldo's People so horribly overrated all the time- Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
Not sure where on earth to post this but a "Savannah O'Reilly" was at X Factor Bootcamp filming today, presumed to be the same one as the Savannah O'Reilly on Big Brother. If so, interesting that she would've had to pull out if she was still in BB! :o - Charli XCX - Boys