Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Singles Rate: Demi Lovato
08.5 This Is Me (w/ Joe Jonas) 07.0 Get Back 08.0 La La Land 07.0 Here We Go Again 06.5 Remember December 10.0 Skyscraper 08.5 Give Your Heart A Break 10.0 Heart Attack 09.0 Made In The USA 07.0 Let It Go 08.0 Neon Lights 09.0 Somebody To You (The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato) 09.0 Up (Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato) 09.0 Really Don't Care 11.0 Cool For The Summer 10.0 Confident 07.5 Stone Cold 09.0 Body Say 07.5 No Promises (Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato) 10.0 Instruction (Jax Jones ft. Demi Lovato) 09.0 Sorry Not Sorry
-
Montenegro · Eurovision Song Contest 2017
Prepare yourselves https://www.escxtra.com/2017/07/22/slavko-kalezic-factor-uk/
-
Eurovision Choir of the Year 2017
Wales were 2nd with Latvia in 3rd, the UK coming so close to that elusive Eurovision victory!!!!!!!!111111
-
Eurovision Choir of the Year 2017
This isn't my cup of tea, so just skipped through it as it aired this evening to see what was occurring! You can do the same below if you wish, winner spoilers are underneath the video. Ttk47ikd8ug Glad Slovenia have got their first ever Eurovision victory! They seemed one of the better ones, they actually did a bit of acting in their performance to convey a message. I think Germany's African Call was my favourite but that's only because it stood out amongst a sea of what all sounds very similar to me.
-
Worst gameshow ever
I quite enjoyed it when it was on but even still, Prized Apart was an awful idea for a show - flying people back and forth from Morocco every week?
-
EastEnders
Well the teens are by far my favourite storyline and have been for months so I thoroughly enjoyed this, some of the cinematography with the use of Verge in the background was beautiful. The ending was a little predictable as soon as we saw lots of candles but probably the most gripping episode since Ronnie/Roxy for me which used similarly amazing cinematography.
-
Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
https://instagram.com/p/BWv6oUklsna/ Apparently Demi is doing choreo too :heart:
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
I'm not really sure she's ever had a musical identity except for her first 2 albums which were an extension of her Camp Rock identity. She hasn't really stuck to a sound from 3rd album onwards, just high quality but admittedly quite faceless pop bar Skyscraper. But Demi's fantastic vocals (even if not to everyone's tastes) overcome the sometimes generic material to make it a Demi song. Selena's found her identity very well since Heart Wants What It Wants but I did find Revival a bit samey and less appealing than her pure pop with The Scene. I never get bored with Demi as you never know what to expect next.
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Sorry not sorry
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Who knows! When DENA makes a listenable song then come back
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
I guess the talking will stop anyone YouTube ripping it!
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
-MsvER1dpjM
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
And her current image and styling is her best ever :heart:
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Screaming that Hannah Lux Davis has used the same neon colour schemes yet again in this video but I do love neon so it's fine by me! Really enjoyable video, I thought the talking interludes would annoy me but there isn't that much and it extends the love party feel. This video would have been even more suited to Cool for the Summer than the (great) video that it got. And the ending is iconic! :lol: (Video will be on YouTube in an hour and is already out on Apple Music US)
-
New Rules • Sixth Single
Saw this on Popjustice and thought it was a parody but apparently it's a REAL VIDEO WITH NON COMEDIC INTENTIONS "Dua Lipa meets her two fans" https://www.facebook.com/unboundxhyatt/vide...07362986193849/
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
Disgraceful stuff, I propose a Class of BJSC 37 co-host as a consolation prize dwsk-i91pe4
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
I'm very happy with that result in the end, it looked like I was massively overpredicted again but in the end I was very much in contention but ended up far enough off victory to know an odd 18 or so would have been enough to snatch it. And Haide was one of my favourites easily so glad that took a victory! But hopefully that elusive victory will be on its way SOON?? PROMISE ME??? Thank you to all for the votes, and for like three 18s or so too which is the most 18s I've had in a while I think! :heart:
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
A nice flurry of points ending in a big 15 there, thank you to all! I really thought this was the perfect song for Taahino though, maybe it just made Lindsey wish it was the real Paramore :heehee:
-
The Voice Kids UK • Series 1
Really great winner in Jess, although I was expecting a younger-looking act to win (either Erin or most likely Jake) as they tend to do in the world of Junior Eurovision. Perhaps mostly adults voted as Jess was definitely the most mature of them all (alongside Gina), but The Voice Kids have got themselves a great first winner! Jess was my 2nd favourite behind Erin, Erin was very much a young Diana Vickers! :heart:
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
All that I've seen (either via PM or in the staff forum) in regards to any holiday votes is a first version of Lexico's votes, and I imagine that's the same scenario for all mods (except Yu seemingly!)
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
Nothing has been posted in the staff forum or PMed to me so either mdh has them or another mod has them (if anyone!)
-
BJSC96 - The Final Results
RAMRYNIA WINNING STOP THE CONTEST NOW (Thank you guys! :heart:)
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
I disagree, yes the Silverstone fans will be pleased but Lewis has done the same as every other driver would do at their home grand prix and importantly so. The fact he can't go above and beyond his grand prix weekend duties to interact with his London fans when every single other driver could is very disappointing, and the London crowd made that evident. If Lewis had a good reason for missing the London event then fair enough but a 2 day holiday in Greece (I believe) doesn't seem to be a good reason when he gets paid millions and millions of pounds per year to be an F1 driver which comes with responsibilities outside of a grand prix weekend. What makes Silverstone Lewis fans more important than London Lewis fans, and with both being in his home country I imagine there were thousands of them at both events?
-
BJSC96 - The Final
Cody we'll find out later this evening don't panic!
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [07/17]
Demi knocking Demi out of the top 50 iconic! Instruction needs it more at this stage though