Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
This seems to be doing VERY well on Spotify and having surprising longevity in both the UK and the US so far, I think this could become her biggest hit!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 14th July 2017
Why is the amazing Teach Me How To Be Loved in the top 50? :o
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Don't be all ATRL on us Martyn! Let's just imagine this is a cute spontaneous exchange from two former best friends who were our childhood stars :heart:
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Demi and Selena just had the cutest exchange on Twitter! https://twitter.com/ddlovato/status/885913273228558336
-
Emily Middlemas - Lost and Found
I've delayed my music career until next year as I will launch it on Eurovision: You Decide 2018 sorry :(
-
Emily Middlemas - Lost and Found
How exciting! :cheer: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowb...factor-glasgow/
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
The lyric video has premiered via Demi's Instagram live story believe it or not! It's quite clever actually
-
EastEnders
Steven's like the best actor in the show at the moment, I do hope he goes properly psychotic again but in a way that makes us root for him. They've sort of done that well so far! I still love the teens storyline, by far the best storyline in the show.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
There's always this myth (or truth?) that the UK embrace pure pop music more than other countries (including the US), so I guess Demi's music has been more pure pop than Selena's (post Stars Dance). People use this myth to explain why Carly's most successful market seems to be here these days.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
Definitely makes sense as to how she's built up a bigger UK fanbase when you put it like that, I never knew Remember December was a UK-only single! :o I rewatched all of her videos the other night, Remember December was the one with a few of her Camp Rock co-stars in wasn't it?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
It's very strange how Selena has seemingly outsold/outpeaked Demi everywhere on her first day except for here. It always happens for some reason that Demi gets higher initial peaks and higher album chart peaks, Demi just has that bigger fanbase here. I wonder what she did so right in the UK compared to Selena. Both of them are doing impressively, just interesting how the UK is the only place where Demi outperforms Selena on release day.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
If Instruction goes back up to 99p or gets an awful position or even removed from Hot Songs tonight I'm going to go ballistic - if they keep things the way they are they will be looking at top 10 on iTunes this time next week.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
I suppose we can't be too unhappy with the selection, last week we had the perfect 3 up so I guess it all has to balance out! I agree that Simone will top the vote to evict with Sue losing out to Chanelle in the housemate vote-off. If Isabelle made the vote-off (which she won't as she'll be bottom of the vote), I could see her being a shock eviction then after that "potential winner" tweet yesterday and she still seems quite isolated from a good half of the house.
-
Suggest a new country name for the poster above
Leona
-
Loreen - Body
Not quite as good as I hoped following the preview, I feel like it's going to be an "I'm in it With You" in terms of needing growing time (although hopefully not 2 years like it took me for the former!) Still love the sound though, amazingly electro.
-
OneRepublic & SeeB - Rich Love
Now this is very good, the perfect follow-up to No Vacancy! :heart: It's exactly what you'd expect from a Seeb feature, tropical OneRepublic. Unfortunately No Vacancy did get quite old quite quickly for me, hopefully this one will have more longevity for me.
-
Loreen - Body
It's called Body and it is out in New Zealand now, although there's a 30 second preview link for all of us in this article! I'm liking what I'm hearing! (Yes I'm getting myself extra clicks)
-
BJSC 96 | Odds
The hype fading at the last minute yet again for poor Ramrynia!!
-
Suggest a new country name for the poster above
Land of Ostriches (oh)
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Simone tonight was a classic case of not realising what she was saying, I don't think her intentions were anywhere near malicious but she didn't realise that bringing up a personal thing from outside the house wasn't the right thing to do - Isabelle was spot on here. At that point she should've owned up - as Deborah (?) said - rather than the horrendous laughing like a drunk 16 year old thing she does every single night.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Andrew is officially the WORST for me now, I agree that he's just way too much of a drama queen with no humour alongside it and Hughie is a good comparison as he was my least favourite last year too. Simone isn't much better but at least I don't feel angry every second she's on screen and Ellie added "shit stirrer" to her growing list of bad qualities. Isabelle and Charlotte once against stood out for me tonight in a positive way, and Chanelle redeemed herself too. Deborah and Hannah were great as always.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
Oh I forgot its a double, I just hope Isabelle is safe - she's my favourite now! :(
-
Little Mix • Off-Topic Chat
And they finished with Shout Out to My Ex, you can re-watch/rewind that live stream if you want to catch them! :heart:
-
Little Mix • Off-Topic Chat
Now Touch!
-
Little Mix • Off-Topic Chat
Not sure where to put this put Little Mix are performing a mini-concert now at F1 Live in London. They've done Power and are now on No More Sad Songs: rMQqzZWy_B4