Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
And now we get Little Mix on stage! :o This is quite the perfect event isn't it, Little Mix, all F1 drivers bar Lewis Hamilton :heart:
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
Damon Hill saying if we all wish, Hamilton could win the British Grand Prix and an eruption of boos from the audience! :lol: Glad people are realising what Hamilton is like, he can't even turn up to see thousands of fans in his home capital city in a once-in-a-lifetime fan event. Looks like literally everyone is there except Lewis.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
Isabelle is the next one up, her and Sam had to decide between themselves and Isabelle said she'd go up as she's been there longer - so amazingly kind yet again! Chanelle's not happy that Sam just let her do it and didn't offer himself to go up for eviction.
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
F1 Live in London streaming now, and is being co-hosted by Rochelle from The Saturdays! :kink: rMQqzZWy_B4 All the drivers including Rosberg and Button seem to be there, except for Lewis Hamilton who hasn't turned up. This is exactly why he's by far my least favourite driver.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
I actually think Charlotte does have the most common sense out of everyone in there, I hope she can continue to be more prominent as I'm starting to see potential in her for the first time since the beginning. I have to say when I saw the picture of Isabelle when she was first announced as a potential housemate, I immediately wrote her off as a loud, foulmouth Geordie Shore type. But she has to be one of the most likeable and friendly housemates I've ever seen and has totally proved me wrong, and of course she managed to get Lotan out in a matter of days being there!
-
Sigrid - Plot Twist
:lol: I have now got used to them thankfully, so this is another very good single for me - not sure what possessed her to put those in in the first place though!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
Demi could rise as high as #6 but I think realistically she'll peak at #8, still very good though and should encourage radio to get on board quickly. Instruction is still gaining very strongly, I expect to see this as high as #20 by the end of today judging by Kworb! Hopefully that will be the push Capital need to get on board.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
Top 10 :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
11. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
-
US iTunes Top 100 [2017 THREAD]
03. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry She should easily get to #2, hopefully she can add another iTunes #1 to her collection.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
Impressive stuff, should hit the top 10 assuming there's no sudden stop on the way! Strange to think this is Demi's first On Air/On Sale lead single, Cool For The Summer was one of the very last before they were phased out! I was expecting low top 20 iTunes peak for this initially, a little bit higher than what (I think) Selena got here (Demi seems to consistently be more of a thing here than Selena) - so this is outdoing my expectations.
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Oddly it reminds me a little of Jess Glynne's Ain't Got Far To Go (but better!) :lol:
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
I have it too! It's no 11/10 moment on first listen like Skyscraper, Heart Attack and Cool for the Summer all were but its very solid. The chorus is very instant, although my favourite part is the pre-chorus. I don't know if the production is letting it down a bit or if its just the version I have, it feels like it should be more BOOMING. Still very good and sounds like a grower with its urban gospel sound, and Demi always makes sure her songs go somewhere and she does so again here with some big ad-libs at the end. People who aren't a fan of Demi's vocals certainly won't be a fan of this song. Rumours are the video is coming soon so I look forward to the full package. Not sure it's a major hit, but will probably do a typical Demi single of low top 20 on the Hot 100 (purely based on first listen instinct of course), we shall see how it grows! Another great single from Demi nevertheless, would give it an 8/10 at this stage - about on par with Neon Lights.
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Apparently it sounds like Kehlani and also sounds like No Problem by Chance The Rapper but I've never heard either so can't comment :P
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Managed to get hold of the iTunes 30 second preview so far, serving some sort of gospel urban sound in the chorus :o
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
I've stayed up hoping this comes out in like 3 minutes (and not 63 minutes!), new releases usually come out at 11pm ET on Fridays
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
I was wondering why Instruction finally got such a boost, makes sense that it has been moved to the top of the featured sections with Demi's own single coming in a matter of hours.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • ODDS
Ellie unfortunately seems like the most probable winner at this stage, I think she'll have the general public on her side whereas a Chanelle is going to be a hardcore fan favourite. I agree that Deborah could be peaking at the right time though, she's definitely rose to prominence over the past week or so!
-
BJSC96 - The Final
The draw gods are on Ramrynia's side :heart:
-
BJSC 96 | Semi Results
http://68.media.tumblr.com/3504c865b6c4456a09646beca30338de/tumblr_inline_ojhxu4GS5Y1t8lmg2_500.gif
-
BJSC 96 | Semi Results
YES!!! :cheer: :cheer: Thank you for the votes as always, I really hope the positive reaction so far can turn into something really special for the grand final!
-
BJSC 96 | Semi Results
You aren't in this semi dear
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th July 2017
Instruction isn't getting a boost just because it isn't featured on Hot Songs and it is right at the bottom of the 59p songs section so no-one actually knows it is 59p unless they really go searching for it. :( Hopefully it'll get a better featured spot at some point!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
Joe was awful in that interview, he's just SO condescending. It's a trait I see in everyday life, especially working in retail, that's typical to some members of the older generation in particular unfortunately, although not to the same extent. Joe reminds me of some of my older customers so much. Not to tar all older people with the same brush, but it's definitely a more common trait amongst the age group - and predictably so as they do have more "life experience".
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
I know Andrew doesn't think he's being malicious but he's made advances on multiple occasions towards Raph now which the latter has obviously found uncomfortable but is too nice to properly articulate it. I think it's about time a warning was given out. In other news I really like this Kieran and Deborah relationship. I could actually see them being together on the outside, you can tell the connection they have is a million times more authentic than Ellie and Sam.