Everything posted by Ryan.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 30th June 2017
That awkward moment when this Samantha Harvey song is better than at least half of the songs in the top 10
-
Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
Is she going to drop something on tomorrow's New Music Friday :o
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
I suppose its fair enough to vote to evict them rather than vote to save them seeing as they can't win but I presume they'd have to be ~removed~ before the vote to win on the final week.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
I think that last update could actually backfire if team Isabelle think the job is done! Isabelle is bound to get more floating votes and now team clique could give her some extras as well now she isn't top. Going to be close, my instinct says it'll be Isabelle :(
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
Another voting update and being broadcast on the main show, this could have quite an effect. I think it'll be like 27% (Isabelle) vs 22% (Savannah) so that could be close enough for Savannah to be pushed to the top tonight if Isabelle haters get complacent.
-
Ukrainian broadcaster sanctioned by EBU
Russia have only received a reprimand as the Reference Group are basically saying that their rule-breaks were provoked by Ukraine: https://www.escxtra.com/2017/06/29/ukraines...ives-reprimand/
-
Rudimental feat. James Arthur - Sun Comes Up
Certain top 3 smash, that's all I have to say! Summer anthem, distinctive vocals and on trend tropical sound but with a bit of a twist.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
Natalie was iconic deal with it Joseph
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
I think that the voting results just before tomorrow's eviction show, which we won't ever see, will have Isabelle and Savannah practically on par with each other, it'll then depend how people vote during the eviction show. Isabelle could do with a silent edit tomorrow so she gets no floating votes while Savannah still suffers from the hardcore fan vote.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
I imagine a good 90% of the votes don't get cast until eviction night, and it's certainly more like to turn around now they've shown this than if they didn't. Team outsiders will know they have to target Savannah whereas team insiders probably think the job is done. I bet voting numbers are so low at this stage, if they show another update tomorrow I predict significant changes.
-
BJSC 96 | Confirmations
Don't worry, we forgot about it too! We resurrected it last month and have made lots of progress with it already :D
-
BJSC 96 | Confirmations
Good question, as a group we've decided to use all of our extra time to creating this new database instead of updating those stats when the ultimate aim is to get rid of them anyway. The bulk of the work for stage one of this is complete, so I think you can expect to see something publicly within a few weeks!
-
Potential Fifth Single?
I think they were quite lucky to have come back so well after that break, I imagine it certainly wasn't the plan to have such a long break but they had to rewrite their album or something I believe. They were lucky they had an undeniable smash in Black Magic as an X Factor girlband disappearing for more than a year after a slightly less successful second era than the first wouldn't have been ideal.
-
Potential Fifth Single?
I'm sure they can squeeze in an X Factor performance if they wanted one, on October 22nd for example there are a couple of free days either side so would be doable - especially as they were going to do BGT in a much tighter window.
-
Potential Fifth Single?
I agree that the four obvious singles have been released now, if we had to have another I'd push for Your Love but it's nothing more than a low top 40. Nothing Else Matters would do similarly. They should definitely go for a re-release or new album. I know they originally said no new album for 2017 but I feel like I read that they took that back a few months ago? But Glory Days re-release with two big singles on it is my guess, one for late summer and one for X Factor. Then they'll go quiet for a few months before relaunching in summer 2018 with lead single from album 5, followed by second single and album release in Q4 2018 (and then follow a Get Weird-esque singles strategy). At least this is what they SHOULD do in my opinion! :lol:
-
BJSC 96 // Green Room
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/4797/PzhijV.png :cheer: BJSC 96 MEDHELNIA // SUEDEONIA PROVISIONAL DATES Confirmations // Mon 26 June - Sat 01 July Semi-Final Voting // Sun 02 July - Sat 08 July Semi-Final Results // Sun 09 July Final Voting // Sun 09 July - Sat 15 July Final Results // Sun 16 July Suedeonia will be hosting the grand final, Medhelnia will be hosting the semi-finals. Which of these two countries will be hosting confirmations will be revealed tomorrow. Due to the late organisation, here's the green room just so that we can have one before confirmations open shortly. :cheer:
-
Formula One- 2017 Season
I really liked this track when it appeared last year, and everything pointed towards a great race but that wasn't the case. Thankfully it delivered this year and then some! Agreed this could join the Canada 2011s in terms of most memorable grand prix ever, time will tell. Can't wait for our return to Baku next April! I'm exhausted after watching it, such a roller coaster. Sad for Force India a potential double podium in the end was ruined but glad Ocon clawed back some points. Very pleased for Stroll, very impressive!
-
// SUPER EUROVISION III // 2008-2017
Mwahahaha bye overrated mess Charlotte
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
On Twitter a Lotan/Isabelle argument ended up in Lotan throwing something that hit Deborah who ran at him and security got involved as Lotan was sent to diary room (I think) - assuming that is the reason and not something else
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18 • SPOILERS
I think they will stick with Vote to Save, and I think I agree with Liam's ordering! Lotan and Isabelle should definitely be safe, either of Tom or Hannah could go. I'm surprised Hannah survived last time, so she (or the outsiders) do seem to have more support than I expected. Therefore, I could see Tom losing out especially with another (higher profile) lad taking the lad votes!
-
Resultät \ Buzzjackfestivalen V 2017 - Finalen
Okay, I've quickly uploaded my heat and Yu's heat into Photobucket for y'all! Despite being away since Sunday I'm claiming brownie points for being second quickest heats results reveal :cheer: http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z369/RC741/BJSC%20Spreadsheets/BJFEST_zpsnarrizej.png
-
Resultät \ Buzzjackfestivalen V 2017 - Finalen
I'm back home so heat 1 results will arrive before end of tomorrow!
-
Clean Bandit feat. Marina and the Diamonds - Disconnect
I think something like that is what it needs, I'd say that this peaks in the first 90 seconds and then just sort of meanders it's way to the end from there. That said I do keep playing this (and I was never obsessed with the live version) so something's very good about it!
-
Clean Bandit feat. Marina and the Diamonds - Disconnect
Agreed that this is good but not great, would be a worthy album track but never a single without a rework.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
Definitely agree with this, after a couple of iffy episodes last week we are back at the level of the strong first week I think. The most memorable series (Helen/Ashleigh) I've seen centred around a divide, this one could easily follow in its footsteps and it's still early days. Even Ashleigh didn't come to the forefront until week 4 iirc once her best friend at the time Toya was evicted. It is uncomfortable viewing in places, yet gripping, but at least we have a core group to really root for, just as we did for Ashleigh/Danielle/Chris/Christopher (was that the outsiders group?). It creates an emotional connection for me, let's see good beat evil! I do fear Savannah is following Charlotte into ruined potential by going into the wrong group, Isabelle was fantastic at the end there though. I think Charlotte's main connection to the clique was through Rebecca who seemed to be her mother figure so I haven't lost all hope she may drift back again to the others who she was with in the first few days.