Jump to content

Ryan.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan.

  1. I was just about to say exactly the same, they've probably finalised the track listing and know they'd get loads of hate if this wasn't on there so they've got it out there before that happens.
  2. Haha I imagine this is going to be a case of instant grat with album pre-order so that the fans will finally be happy!
  3. I'm working Sunday too so it wouldn't really help but thank you, maybe on the train back home tomorrow I could squeeze it in if I'm not falling asleep!
  4. I hope I get chance to vote in this, next time I'll be sat at a computer will be Saturday night so I just hope I don't fall asleep before doing this as I'd hate to have an incomplete set of votes. (This is a hint that you need to bombard me with PMs/messages on Saturday night)
  5. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Isabelle has jumped straight into the right group thankfully, and hopefully Savannah was seeing the light at the end too. The lads clique are now desperate and dire and why did they keep attacking Isabelle's tan when attacking personal appearance was so off limits just yesterday (Tom's height)?
  6. Thrilled with that! I was the same Rich as tropical is tiring for me too but I think something about Jasmine always draws me to her song. Glad you found a great discovery! Unfortunately I won't be back at my computer until next weekend so can't give the Heat 1 detailed results until then but I do remember the top 6 or 7 were within just 12 points of each other so wasn't a runaway victory for the "big well known 3" at all!
  7. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Does C5 usually even get 800k for their late night shows? I imagine not so even what's happening now is better than what they'd be getting otherwise.
  8. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    I'm a little bit split, after watching it myself I thought yes Kayleigh's removal probably is justified as her rant went on much longer. But when Big Brother relayed the events to both of them at the end, they both threatened actual violence - Chanelle's "I will kill her" and Kayleigh sharp object comment. Chanelle was the one who actually was physically violent, arguably started the whole thing and was the one on a warning already, to me it feels a little odd that it is only Kayleigh that has got the severest of punishments. I much prefer Chanelle any day of the week but I think she was just as much in the wrong that time and arguably it should be Kayleigh on a final warning and Chanelle on her second strike and out.
  9. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Zena!!!!!!!! :heart:
  10. Less than 4 hours left to vote, remember everyone who has participated at any stage of this BJFest are encouraged to vote!
  11. I don't like the album but music quality aside, she was way for three whole years ignoring Rise and came back perfectly with Chained To The Rhythm. But then it feels like she just suddenly pushed two singles and a whole album out all at once. I know that wasn't quite the case but how on earth did it all feel so rushed in the end when she had a whole three years off? While the music is of course a major factor, her label really should've have left the album until August. A new Katy album, arguably the world's biggest popstar during her last era, after three years away should have felt like a major occasion but it just didn't. Even Chained To The Rhythm which did very well and was very good still didn't feel like a momentous occasion that it should've been. I'd agree with Joe that Rise could have ruined a bit of suspense but at the same time I feel like everyone forgot that after a couple of weeks anyway. I'd just file Rise under the same category as Sweeter Than Fiction was for Taylor in between two massive eras in Red and 1989, the equivalent of a soundtrack single.
  12. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think it's very premature for calling this series a write-off and not worth watching, up until two days ago I think it was widely agreed it was off to a great start entertainment-wise? I don't think two episodes, widely influenced by the VIPs who have left, mean that is going to become the norm. That said, so glad Charlotte stayed but was bittersweet to lose Sukhvinder. Hopefully the fact the VIPs have left and we are down to just 12 will allow the outsiders - Raph, Charlotte, Chanelle, Hannah, Deborah - to get some more airtime but I do think they need to add someone to their group. I imagine some new HMs will come in now we've lost two unexpectedly.
  13. We all suspected it after it was pushed on album release week, but Dua has now confirmed she's filmed the music video for New Rules on Twitter and says it is the best music video she's ever done!
  14. 183. Jax Jones - Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don)
  15. My only reservation success-wise is that I fear that the tone of the lyrics makes it inaccessible to some, the "all my ladies", "bitch", "Diana Ross" type of thing. If we look back over the last year or so, every #1 is a song you can imagine appealing to a male audience or is by an artist with a very active hardcore fanbase. I think those lyrics may restrict its appeal to a male audience and will make it a low top 10 contender rather than a top 3 contender. I prepare to be proven wrong though!
  16. Really love this apart from the Chainsmokers-esque post-chorus (do we call it future bass?), ruins the gorgeousness of the verses and pre-chorus. I'm sure it'll grow!
  17. http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/73884ea5882f0493cc08043f63805fa4/202623077/demi-lovato-dance.gif
  18. The full thing is out there, LOVE IT :heart: Thankfully Stefflon's contribution is limited to only 20 seconds but to be fair I quite like her little verse! Demi still provides us some little ad libs at the end which we all love her to do. This could be a massive hit, I have a gut feeling it could become Demi's biggest selling UK hit (which is apparently 'Up' at 600k+ I believe). This song is so much more instant that You Don't Know Me which took ages to grow on me. I don't blame Jax for getting a big name on this single, it's one way of ensuring he doesn't become a one-hit wonder (or two if we are including I Got U). Sigma used exactly the same idea with Nobody To Love into Changing.
  19. This is Just For One Night featuring Astrid S of BJSC fame!
  20. Ooh this sounds potentially massive :o
  21. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    VOTE CHARLOTTE!
  22. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Ellie is so desperately hanging around with the 3 lads "omg thank you for the cigarette kieran"
  23. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Charlotte reminds me of Ashleigh too, I hope we don't lose her too early! :( It's promising she's had more airtime than Kayleigh again today and Rebecca will surely struggle for votes too so hopefully there's some sort of Charlotte fanbase out there for her.
  24. Vote to save 1. Raph 2. Sukhvinder 3. Imran 4. Rebecca 5. Kayleigh 6. Charlotte - evicted Vote to evict 1. Sukhvinder - evicted 2. Kayleigh 3. Imran 4. Rebecca 5. Raph 6. Charlotte SAVE CHARLOTTE!!!!!