Jump to content

Ryan.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan.

  1. I was hoping this would be the "This Is Real" song with Selena that was teased a while back :( Although a Demi involvement would make up for that of course, but I think that vocal could be loads of people and is probably just Stefflon anyway :magic:
  2. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Oh and this rated VERY well for an ITV summer weekend primetime show, around 4.2 million viewers. According to Digital Spy, if they can keep this up it will be ITV's biggest summer hit in quite a while which will be quite the surprise to many I imagine. I struggle to even remember what ITV have been showing in previous summers but I remember Primeval a few years ago dropped down to 1-2 million by the end of its run I think!
  3. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/23/980x490/landscape-1496827237-the-voice-kids-18.jpg While I do love a bit of Junior Eurovision, realistically I didn't think I'd be able to get on board with this especially as I didn't bother with the adult version for the first time earlier this year. However I gave it a go and was really pleasantly surprised! Danny, Pixie and Will are an absolutely fantastic judging line-up, perfect perfect choices. I think one of my criticisms of the adult version is that the auditions seem to drag as coaches endlessly pitch for each singer. The fact that there is only three of them immediately reduced this, and the whole show felt well paced. I have always been intrigued about a UK version of The Voice Kids, I know Lena (Eurovision 2010) has coached on Germany's version and quite a few Junior Eurovision contestants in recent years have come from the brand particularly in Australia. Looking forward to seeing Zena Donnelly who represented Ireland in Junior Eurovision last year, as she is due in a future episode!
  4. Alex & Sierra are amazing I agree! :( I definitely think they could've had a couple of minor hits with Scarecrow and Little Do You Know, especially the latter with an X Factor performance.
  5. Turns out it is this, Annie has like 3.1 million Instagram followers somehow so this is just purely social media promo I imagine. Q7HgEjc_lXI
  6. 38. Annie LeBlanc & Hayden Summerall - Little Do You Know This is a cover of the amazing Alex & Sierra single from a few years ago, how is it top 40 on UK iTunes? :o 4bzIpYiPUUo
  7. Olly and Louisa only #40? http://68.media.tumblr.com/3504c865b6c4456a09646beca30338de/tumblr_inline_ojhxu4GS5Y1t8lmg2_500.gif
  8. There are 12 songs in that opening post, literally just rank them from 1st to 12th in terms of how much you like them! Ignore all the duels and stuff, that's just for transparency as to how it'll work when the results happen. But all you need to do is rank those 12 songs from 1st to 12th. :D
  9. No I just remembered wrong :kink:
  10. Bignia-Zaragovina will open the second chance round voting later this evening!
  11. FINALISTS Beaverdonia // Mad'Donna - Wheels On The Bus Cor Lupus // Felon - Bittersweet (feat. Hayley May) New Lexico // Trixie Mattel - I Know You All Over Again Oslol // Susanne Sundfør - Delirious Ramrynia // Jasmine Thompson - Old Friends (Jonas Blue Remix) Séyetana // Danika - Safe Taahino // Zella Day - Hypnotic Trifoski // Fickle Friends - Hello Hello Second Chance Qualifier Second Chance Qualifier Second Chance QualifierSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS Aesthetica // Sky Ferreira - C'est La Mort Bignia-Zaragovina // Marcus & Martinus - Like It Like It (feat. Silentó) Daehun // CL - Hello Bitches Fljótavík // Tim Legend - Soda City Funk FSR Rontvia // Pound Shop Boys - Fireman Sam (It's Pontypandemonium) Hushkanukia // LIZ - When I Rule The World Jadakissnia // Chip Skylark - My Shiny Teeth And Me Land of DW // Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still Lotunia // Lizzo - Good As Hell Niceland // Albanian Popular Music Ensemble Of Tirana - Myrtle Flower Pupok // J. Geco - Chicken Song (Geco Remix) Sandebörg // Aura - Love Somebody
  12. Heading to the FINAL is... Cor Lupus // Felon - Bittersweet (feat. Hayley May) FINALISTS Trifoski Cor LupusSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS Fljótavík Sandebörg Jadakissnia05 // 42 points // Second Chance Qualifier 06 // 40 points // St. Burbia 07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago And there we go! I haven't actually heard these songs myself yet so wasn't sure what order to reveal them in for most tension, hopefully it worked :cheer:
  13. Heading to the SECOND CHANCE ROUND is... Jadakissnia // Chip Skylark - My Shiny Teeth And Me FINALISTS TrifoskiSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS Fljótavík Sandebörg Jadakissnia05 // 42 points // Second Chance Qualifier 06 // 40 points // 07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago FINAL OR BUST: Cor Lupus vs. St Burbia
  14. Heading to the SECOND CHANCE ROUND is... Sandebörg // Aura - Love Somebody FINALISTS TrifoskiSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS Fljótavík Sandebörg05 // 42 points // Second Chance Qualifier 06 // 40 points // 07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  15. Heading to the SECOND CHANCE ROUND is... Fljótavík // Tim Legend - Soda City Funk FINALISTS TrifoskiSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS Fljótavík05 // 42 points // Second Chance Qualifier 06 // 40 points // 07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  16. Heading to the FINAL is... Trifoski // Fickle Friends - Hello Hello FINALISTS TrifoskiSECOND CHANCE QUALIFIERS 05 // 42 points // Second Chance Qualifier 06 // 40 points // 07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  17. Heading to the TOP SIX is... Cor Lupus // Felon - Bittersweet (feat. Hayley May) TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski St. Burbia Sandebörg Cor Lupus07 // 38 points // Zanmatony 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  18. Cor Lupus vs. Zanmatony
  19. Heading to the TOP SIX is... Sandebörg // Aura - Love Somebody TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski St. Burbia Sandebörg07 // 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  20. Finishing in 8TH PLACE is... Tinnmark // Lila - Tell You (feat. Rat City) TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski St. Burbia07 // 08 // 32 points // Tinnmark 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  21. Heading to the TOP SIX is... St. Burbia // Salen - Copper Kiss TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski St. Burbia07 // 08 // 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  22. Finishing in 9TH PLACE is... Aelandor // Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski07 // 08 // 09 // 28 points // Aelandor 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  23. Heading to the TOP SIX is... Trifoski // Fickle Friends - Hello Hello TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík Trifoski07 // 08 // 09 // 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  24. Finishing in 10TH PLACE is... Harmonica // Baha Men - Accident TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík07 // 08 // 09 // 10 // 26 points // Harmonica 11 // 20 points // Dobago
  25. Heading to the TOP SIX is... Fljótavík // Tim Legend - Soda City Funk TOP SIX Jadakissnia Fljótavík07 // 08 // 09 // 10 // 11 // 20 points // Dobago