Everything posted by Ryan.
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat Results
Initially we will reveal the top six and the exact order of the bottom 5! TOP SIX 07 // 08 // 09 // 10 // 11 //
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat Results
While I prepare myself, here is a quick treat for you! J9XRfIILptE
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat Results
And we have had a quick schedule change which means it is time for the first set of results! http://i.imgur.com/CTuFDp6.png
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat Results
Results should be beginning shortly, the schedule for the results reveal is as follows but is subject to change! 6.30pm Heat One (Ramrynia) 7.00pm Heat Four (République d'Ashton) 7.30pm Heat Three (Aeroche) 8.00pm Heat Two (Daehun) :cheer:
-
Witness • Fourth Studio Album
Oh dear at this album, what a disappointment. Katy used to be to go to popstar for those big belt-out choruses and unashamed pop but I can't remember a single chorus after first listen. Nearly all the tracks sound the same in that they've all had the iamspamspamamisink thrown into them production-wise. Teenage Dream is one of my favourite albums of all-time and I'm not even sure I'm going to add this one to my library :( Roulette stood out as an obvious single, nothing else did. I love Chained To The Rhythm and Bon Appetit is decent. Swish Swish is ok, and it says something when Swish Swish is comfortably in the top 4 best tracks of the album.
-
Sigala & Ella Eyre - Came Here for Love
Now this is amazing, a real summer anthem. I think Sigala and Ella are names that you wouldn't bank on getting a big hit these days, but I think this song is so strong that it will surprise and contend for the top 10!
-
Ackley Bridge
Really really enjoyed this, interesting twist on Waterloo Road which I arrived late to so only saw the last couple of seasons. Agreed that Amy-Leigh Hickman is fantastic, I remember first seeing her in The Dumping Ground and thought EastEnders made a mistake of only having her short-term. I hope she gets some gritty storylines in this so she can fully showcase her potential. Shame there is only six episodes, it feels like it's going to be over before it has begun! Hope it is a ratings success as I can already see so many potential storylines.
-
BJSC presenterar Schlagerfest \ Resultät
Definitely one of my favourite spin-offs, I liked just about all of the songs unsurprisingly! Great suggestion and hosting :heart:
-
BJSC presenterar Schlagerfest \ Röstning
Ooh, last night I decided that I think either Aeroche, FSR Rontvia or Ojnoj will win :magic:
-
Kelsea Ballerini - Legends
Really gorgeous song, would very easily fit on Taylor's 'Fearless'! I do think Kelsea is going to be the next country star to crossover worldwide, I think she will end up becoming more and more pop and follow a Taylor-esque journey. qelc4EOeqlc
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
Alll votes are in, we win!!! :cheer:
-
Lena - Only Love, L
It all makes sense! #1 on iTunes now, amazing! The live performance video here is working for me, and you can scroll to see a few others below it too: http://www.vox.de/cms/sing-meinen-song-201...gs-4109865.html
-
Lena - Only Love, L
Lena may be having a bit of an Adele moment today, she quietly released the acoustic version of her new single and it has stormed up to #4 on German iTunes in just a few hours, at this rate she could challenge for iTunes #1! Bear in mind Lost In You peaked around #20 on iTunes a couple of months ago. cjyUGX1_uyk Beautiful song!
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
Just waiting for votes from John, Leonardo and Tim! Just over 24 hours left to vote but let's get them all in tonight :cheer:
-
Big Brother UK • Series 18
The Facebook Live thing is actually the first opening night twist BB have done in years where I've thought, actually that's quite a clever idea! The no outside influence thing ended years ago, and this seems like a very on trend thing to try out.
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
5 votes in now, let's try and get the rest in as soon as possible! :cheer:
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat Three
It'll be on every night for 2 months starting tomorrow! :kink: (Although most episodes will be 9pm-10pm or 10pm-11pm rather than 8.30pm-10pm as is the case tomorrow I believe)
-
Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017
First entry is here after Russia recorded their national final in Crimea this evening! q0P1bySAolg Solid start~
-
Britain's Got Talent 2017
All 5 votes to Issy and I'd never have imagined I'd be doing that at the start of the show!
-
Britain's Got Talent 2017
That was strangely so emotional, I don't think there was much magic talent there but she certainly told us about how magical life can be. I wasn't expecting this to be the goosebumps moment but it was, Issy to win and I never imagined I'd be saying that! Childhood hope and innocence can't be displayed any more perfectly than Issy did there, utter genius.
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
Three votes already, let's be the first heat to get all 11! :cheer:
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
Bonnie Anderson was a pretty inspired BJfest entry!!!!!11
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
Seeing the other heat line-ups, there is a factor of bad luck in that the more well-known tracks do seem to have mostly ended up drawn in this semi. When you see all of the entries, I think it'll look a lot more varied and inspired than you are perhaps imagining they will be right now. Myself I've gone for two well-known artists, but a very unknown song which I think is a good method (for people like me who don't have riches of unknown tracks to go to at this point in time :kink:) to take for a spin-off like this. Something that'll be too cheap for the main contest due to the artist names but in fact is a song that no more than 1 or 2 people out of the 44 will actually know. And in fact, in the main contest we are putting the focus on songs rather than artists a lot more now anyway as you see by the latest framework.
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
You can only vote in the heat you are in, everyone will be able to vote in the final though!
-
Buzzjackfestivalen V - 2017 // Heat One
The winner is in heat 3!!! :cheer: