Jump to content

Ryan.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryan.

  1. http://i.imgur.com/CTuFDp6.png http://24.media.tumblr.com/b6ab4e6aec797d7be06489aa5c8e8dd0/tumblr_mp756470uC1rzih3zo1_500.gif Hey hey! Welcome back to Ramrynia's coastal capital city that is Cherry Tree City for the first of four Buzzjackfestivalen V heats. These heats will begin at various points during today which of course was because we wanted to create four times the excitement rather than having free time at different parts of the day. It's up to you if you believe us. Each heat contains 11 songs. The top two will progress directly to the grand final, while the songs finishing 3rd, 4th and 5th will qualify for the second chance round. Here, these songs will compete against the other second chance round qualifiers for the final four places in the grand final alongside the eight direct qualifiers. PARTICIPANTS The participants in heat one are as follows: 01. Taahino // 02. Pupok // 03. Yehesi // Nina Sky - Champion Lover (Lady Bee Remix) 04. Land of DW // 05. Altyr Muunilinst // 06. Quintessa // 07. Aeroche // 08. Persephonia // Cracker Jack and Jr. Crack - El Gato Volador 09. Oslol // 10. Kluminican Republic // Charlie & Lola - Bestest In The Barn 11. Hushkanukia // LIZ - When I Rule The World VOTING All participants in this heat must vote in this heat only. Failure to do so will result in a 15 point deduction which could be the difference between qualifying or not. The voting system is the classic Melodifestivalen voting system which is as follows: 01 || 12 points 02 || 10 points 03 || 08 points 04 || 06 points 05 || 04 points 06 || 02 points Your entry and your least favourite four songs do not earn any points. Heat one participants must send votes via PM to me, Ryan., and late votes will NOT be accepted. Voting closes for all heats, including this one, at 23:59 BST on Wednesday June 7th. Enjoy! :cheer: Voters (11/11) Pupok Taahino Hushkanukia Aeroche Kluminican Republic Land of DW Persephonia Oslol Quintessa Yehesi Altyr Muunilinst
  2. Well a slightly more tropical Work From Home is the perfect description, it is very similar which is expected considering its the same writers/producers. The "down, down, down" is identical to the "work, work, work" though! :heehee: Basically I love Work From Home so I really like this - it must be impossible to like one and not the other -, I do miss Camila's vocal as it was just so unique but it should be a very decent sized hit nevertheless. As they are at a higher level now than they were pre-Work From Home I imagine this could actually be bigger, or at least topping charts much quicker than WFH did.
  3. Early ATRL reports after 3 minutes on release is tropical Work From Home which bops
  4. 5AM 59p straight from the off!
  5. With Azure withdrawing and Unovia unfortunately suffering an artist clash too, I believe that is going to be it! The 44 entrants are in the first post, the heats will arrive at some point tomorrow evening! :cheer:
  6. 30 minutes left, is anyone coming to save Azure? (And Azure need to reconfirm anyway if so due to a clash)
  7. Pretty sure Olly is at a tour/festival on Saturday so I don't think it'll be him and Louisa either.
  8. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    There's a couple of small parts of this that remind me of Marina when she was releasing things like Oh No!
  9. Oh I love the Louisa vocal gymnastics, we don't get enough pure pop songs these days outside of Eurovision with some fabulous ad-libs for the final chorus!
  10. Just over 24 hours left to confirm!
  11. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Oh wow that's great! I guess Little Mix's performance will be scrapped now, unless they pre-record it/move it to their only other free date of tomorrow?
  12. Intrigued to see this actually being released with Louisa on equal billing to Olly rather than a feature which makes me presume this is going to be Louisa's summer single rather than her releasing another song in the near future. Great duet anyway, works really well! Sure to be a major radio hit and hopefully this can take off when combining their two fanbases.
  13. The big Louisa note in the latest preview! :heart:
  14. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Effortless slayage
  15. I really need it to happen soon as I imagine she will fall down again considerably when she is inevitably out of the Hot New Songs featured section come Friday and that will encourage Capital and Radio 1 less than its current position does!
  16. Are UK radio going to bother with this? I mean it is top 25 on UK iTunes with its only promotion being featured in Hot New Songs and top 45 on Spotify with its only promotion being various playlists. It has had absolutely zero airplay since release except for 2 plays on "Cool FM" and 1 play on Radio 1. If Capital, Radio 1 got on board and it had a 59p boost then it seems like it could be a top 10 contender which I wouldn't have guessed this song could ever be. I really like it but it doesn't scream major hit! In fact looking at the iTunes and Spotify charts, the UK is the country clicking with this most so far and its usually Australia and New Zealand that are ahead of the curve.
  17. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    oh yes Saara Aalto coming for slayage! :heart:
  18. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Agreed with Camila, definitely see her elevating herself to at least a Selena Gomez level of fame! I do think Hailee is another Starving (and a more regular release schedule that doesn't consist of year-long gaps) away from being capable of that sort of level too.
  19. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Destiny Chukunyere, although she's actually competing as well! (Camila Cabello as Sam says!)
  20. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Jade right for a change :o
  21. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    DNA should ease through but I imagine it will probably be Kyle and girlband with DNA 3rd if they reveal the positions.
  22. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Yeah I'm surprised Destiny has been allowed considering she's won the biggest international children's music competition there is (HYPE FOR JESC!) but I'm relieved! Thankfully Simon's non-awareness of the competition seems to have worked in her favour, although I imagine she was asked to do the show for that very reason.
  23. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    This is what happened to several of the good acts: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/36586...-professionals/
  24. Ryan. posted a post in a topic in Television
    This semi-final has been diabolical so far, but thank god for DNA who finally held my attention for an entire performance unlike the others before him.
  25. Not on the same scale of course but it is like Taylor Swift reaching a new level of fame with WANEGBT and then Shake It Off instantly performing when leading the following album.