Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 13th May 2016
Will Shawn Mendes and Rihanna ever go official top 40??!! This depresses me :( I was sure 'Kiss It Better' would be huge :(
-
Should've charted higher
Chainsmokers - Roses .... Thought this would be bigger than top 20 :( Zedd feat Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know ... Still listen to this daily... Again didn't even go top 10 :( Eva Simons - Silly Boy ... Not even top 40
-
Spotify Chart Thread 2016, Part I
Can anybody tell me where Shawn Mendes IKWYDLS is on the spotify chart? Excuse the abbreviation! :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Hoping both Nick Jonas and Shawn Mendes can enter top 40 this week!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th April 2016
Personally am preferring the Zedd/Kesha colab over Calvin/Rihanna.... Both good though :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th April 2016
The 59p price tag doesn't seem to be budging Nick Jonas yet :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th April 2016
Both Calvin Harris/Rihanna and Zedd/Kesha climbing fast!!! :cheer:
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Any chance of Nick Jonas or Shawn Mendes entering the top 40 tomorrow? :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
Personally more excited for Zedd & Kesha !! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
83. Nick Jonas feat Tove Lo - Close ..... Radio 1 A list seems to be doing nothing for its sales.... :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
94. Nick Jonas - Close ....... It's sales really aren't matching its streaming :( ..... Wonder if it will ever go Top 40 :/ ... Will Nick Jonas ever have a second top 40 hit??? :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Do you have chart position for Shawn Mendes 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' and Nick Jonas 'Close' please? :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
Really hoping a-list radio 1 pushes Nick Jonas this week.... 33 on Spotify yet only 132 on iTunes :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
What I meant was that even with Prince effect... Nick Jonas has dropped like 50 places! Seems a huge drop considering for example, Shawn Mendes 'I Know What You Did...' is still at 43 :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd April 2016
Have I missed something?! On my iTunes Nick Jonas has shot down to #123 ??!!
-
Spotify Chart Thread 2016, Part I
Does anybody know where Shawn Mendes 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' currently is on Spotify? Just outside top 40 on iTunes...
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Any update for All Saints album?? :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th April 2016
5. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th April 2016
38. All Saints - One Strike
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th April 2016
40. All Saints - One Strike :cheer: still hanging around
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st April 2016
56. All Saints - One Strike ! :cheer: .... Surprised at how well it's holding up top 75.... Such a shame it won't chart officially :(
-
Spotify Chart Thread 2016, Part I
Any progress for Rihanna's 'Kiss It Better'?? :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th March 2016
40. Shawn Mendes feat Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer :cheer:
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Any news on where Shawn Mendes 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' is in the singles chart? :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th March 2016
Does anybody know if Shawn Mendes has an impact date for 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.... It's been hovering between 41-43 all week but still not added to Radio 1's playlist.... :(