Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
Radio 1 Playlist 21/03/16
Does Shawn Mendes 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' have an impact date? .. As its just outside the top 40 iTunes i was hoping it may have had a chance of being added.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th March 2016
Any particular reason why t.A.T.u's 'All The Things She Said' is climbing to 55 on iTunes?! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th January 2016
48. Asking Alexandria - The Black :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st January 2016
24. Pia Mia - Touch !! ...... Maybe it's not too late for top 40 someday??!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st January 2016
35. Pia Mia - Touch.... Really wish this would go top 40 official :( can't see it now though
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st January 2016
Shawn Mendes chasing top 3 !!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st January 2016
6. Shawn Mendes - Stitches !! :cheer:
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Do you have positions for The Corrs and Enya? :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
32. Shawn Mendes - Stitches :cheer: should FINALLY enter the top 40 this week!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
Forgive me if this has been said before but shouldn't the 99 Souls track show 'featuring Monica' as well as DC and Brandy? The song actually does feature her vocals too?!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
39. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
45. Shawn Mendes - Stitches !
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Any update on The Corrs album? :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
I'd love it to be 'Take Shelter'..... Such a great song <3
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
12. Years & Years - Eyes Shut ! .... Gutted it's coming off radio 1's playlist next week :( and streaming will add to its drop :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 27th November 2015
Both the single and album of The Corrs have had big climbs on iTunes??! Any particular reason why??! :D :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 27th November 2015
Any reason why The Corrs have shot up to top 5 on iTunes albums?! :D
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Bought my copy of The Corrs 'White Light' yesterday.... Really hope it stays top 10 :cheer:
-
Good Delta Hit Parade: 2015 thread
I'm LOVING The Corrs !!!! White Light and I Do What I Like are my personal favs!.... Bought the album today :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Any news on where The Corrs are in albums?? :( was hoping for top 5
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Just been streaming The Corrs new album...... I'm actually pretty impressed! Really like it!! :D
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 27th November 2015
Really surprised Demi Lovato hasn't done anything chartwise with 'Confident' .... It's really grown on me lately :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th November 2015
As much as I'd love it to I can't see it happening... It's A-list on Radio 1 but seems to have had minimal movement... Plus music video debuted what seems like a millennium ago.... I hope I'm wrong but can't see it :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th November 2015
34. Pia Mia - Touch .... :cheer: so happy it's getting a second burst :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th November 2015
I love the song but is there any particular reason Pia Mia's 'Touch' is on the cusp of the top 40 again?! .... It dropped like a rock not too long ago! :)