Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th September 2015
23. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th September 2015
27. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th September 2015
41. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me :cheer: nearly in the 40 !! Surely this time??!
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Wednesday Update + Top 5 Sales)
I wonder if Rita Ora is hitting a new peak this week? It's staying up on iTunes :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th September 2015
I'm surprised Carly Rae Jepsen looks set to miss the top 40 :( ..... I thought it would do well chart wise :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th September 2015
The Living Daylights by A-Ha is a personal fav of mine :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 21st August 2015
Yay for Demi! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 21st August 2015
Was hoping the video effect would have a bigger impact for Rita Ora than it has :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 14th August 2015
11. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance...... Shocked at its longevity! :o
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 31st July 2015
Just checked and 1D also available on iTunes!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 31st July 2015
WAIT!!! Silento may not be number 1! ..... ONE DIRECTION HAVE JUST OUT OF NOWHERE RELEASED A SINGLE! CALLED 'DRAG ME DOWN'.... It's on Spotify and just been tweeted out of nowhere by Niall !!!! :o
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th July 2015
Surely Carly Rae Jepsen will get playlisted by Radio 1? I have a gut feeling it will be destined to be ignored and not make the top 40 :( I hope I'm wrong
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th July 2015
Gutted for Nick Jonas :( .... After the success of 'Jealous' I'm shocked to see 'Chains' completely missing the top 40 and below 'Jealous' on iTunes! He even has radio 1 support :( I don't understand it! .... I'm shocked both Aston Merrygold and Nathan Sykes will chart better ... :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th July 2015
Really starting to worry for Nick Jonas making the top 40 :( ..... Who'd have thought Nathan Sykes would chart better (probably) than Nick Jonas is looking to at present!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread 5 days/C 5th July 2015
Love 'Shine' .... Favourite Y&Y song would be 'Take Shelter' :D
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th June 2015
I'm cheering for Years & Years to snatch the top next week! ... Realistically expecting #5 however :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th June 2015
5. Rita Ora - Poison :cheer: .... Hopeful for it to better Alice Cooper and Nicole Scherzinger!! :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th June 2015
9. Rita Ora - Poison :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 21st June 2015
88. Rita Ora - Poison (Pre-Order) Really hoping this does well.... In love with it now :cheer:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Friday Update + Top 5 Sales)
Zedd down to 10 already :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 7th June 2015
I'm praying Zedd doesn't join the #11 club on Sunday :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 7th June 2015
Lawson did however fall out the top 10 on iTunes towards he middle of the week though and I imagine Zedd will do better than Lawson with streaming so I wouldn't rule out official top 10 just yet :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 7th June 2015
29. Zedd feat Selena Gomez - I Want You To Know ! .... Shocked it's currently the highest of the newbies!!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 7th June 2015
Praying for Zedd & Selena to go Top 40... It's been a hit nearly everywhere... Just don't get the lack of support at all
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 31 May 2015
30. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town ! .... So much better than I expected... Keep expecting it to drop like a rock :)