Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
Spotify Chart Thread [Q4 2017] | Eminem #1, Ed #2 combined
:cheer: Chris And Kem :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th September 2017
Camila getting close to Sam Smith now!! :cheer: 4% difference between them :D
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Really hoping Camila nabs number 1 this week! Pretty confident she will finish ahead of Sam Smith by the end of the week.... it's just PostMalone I worry about although he is quite far behind on itunes....
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th September 2017
Looks like Pink is going to overtake Camila...... had a 4% increase on kworb :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th September 2017
I wonder if Camila can get number 1 this week.... closing in on number 1 on itunes gradually and number 3 on Spotify.... might be enough to get there. Also can somebody please explain when a song qualifies for ACR??.... find it weird that a song like"feels" plummets before "your song" by Rita Ora..... when does Your Song qualify for ACR???
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd September 2017
2. Havana ! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd September 2017
I'm underwhelmed by the new single by The Corrs :( especially after how impressed I was with White Light
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th September 2017
10. Havana !!!! :cheer:
-
Radio 1 Playlist (15/09/17)
I was really hoping to see Jason Derulo playlisted today :( was Swalla ever added??
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th September 2017
Shania on the rise!!!!! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2017
Quite liking the new Michael Jackson mashup single :D
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 25th August 2017
57. Camila Cabello feat Young Thug - Havana !!! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 25th August 2017
Havana down to 74 :( ..... complete opposite to its performance on Spotify
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 25th August 2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Taylor!!!! One of my favs songs of the year!!! Makes me dance everytime I hear it :D
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [08/17]
Havana!!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Definitely find Little Mix the worst of the Spanish songs in the charts at the mo :/..... much prefer despacito and subeme
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
1. Justin Bieber & Bloodpop - Friends :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Even if they did I can't see them beating him on streaming..... I'm sure he'll debut higher :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th August 2017
Justin Bieber close to number 1 now :cheer: ...... I actually LOVE the song and I hate Bieber haha
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th August 2017
LOVE the new JB! (And I'm not even a big JB fan 😂)
-
OCC: Kesha's Top 10 Best Selling Singles
In fact I'd actually go as far to say that Supernatural is my favourite song Kesha has ever produced..... saddens me to think it will go in the forgotten vault ðŸ˜
-
OCC: Kesha's Top 10 Best Selling Singles
<3 Die Young <3 ..... also tragic that Supernatural never made it as a single :(... gorgeous song <3
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th August 2017
Think it's definitely helped Dua with Pink dropping out the spotify top 50 for today :cheer:
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [08/17]
:cheer: <3 bought the album yesterday..... really hope 'Learn To Let Go' is the next single.... adore the music video for it too <3
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread 11th August 2017
When will new chart rules hit French Montana??