Jump to content

jazzy_765

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jazzy_765

  1. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Kesha returning :cheer:
  2. 25. Kesha - Praying ...... I'm really surprised at how this is holding up! I'm a massive kesha fan don't get me wrong but thought it was done 😂. Climbed to 52 on Spotify too...... good chance of a return to the top 40 next week maybe...especially with her album released this coming Friday :cheer:
  3. I'm loving 'Poor Me' <3. Can't wait for the new album.
  4. 9. Dua Lipa - New Rules :cheer:
  5. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Find it odd that Zedd/Liam hasn't been supported yet :/
  6. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hugely appreciated over the years 😘. Thank you so much :)
  7. Am I right in thinking that with the new chart sales rules that the year end charts will be completely inaccurate??? I assume nothing could even touch Ed Sheeran with the new sales rules?
  8. I was about to mention M.O myself..... tragic it didn't make the top 40.... my favourite song of the year :(
  9. Odd to see Dua Lipa shooting up the spotify chart yet not even top 80 on itunes :(
  10. Any sign of Selena Gomez - Fetish???
  11. Any sign of Mura Masa ft Christine & The Queens?? I love it!
  12. Disagree with some of the comments here..... absolutely love the Clean Bandit/Marina song <3 nice and summery :)
  13. When is Clean Bandit/Marina released?? I don't see it on Spotify.....?!
  14. 9. Charlie Puth - Attention
  15. Ouch :(
  16. Didn't realise The Weeknd had released a mv for 'Secrets'..... my favourite on the album, hope it becomes a hit <3 how's it doing on itunes/spotify??
  17. Charlie Puth's 'Attention' seems to be making gains on each update not that I'm complaining :D..... any particular reason??
  18. Camila Cabello yet again seems to have disappeared from the latest kworb update 😂
  19. Why has Camila Cabello disappeared from the latest kworb update???? ... unless I'm being blind :(
  20. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Any news on whether Camila Cabello is climbing this week? Hoping top 40 next week :)
  21. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is Charlie Puth likely to overtake Miley Cyprus? (I hope so!) :D
  22. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    As much as I adore Everyday by Ariana Grande, I think it's time to realise it's a non top 40 flop :(
  23. Blimey! Where's that climb come from for Charlie Puth :o
  24. Really like both Pillowtalk and Just Hold On.... they haven't all been trash 😙
  25. Any sign of Charlie Puth yet?