Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th April 2017
Hearing Steps new one has made me so excited now for the album! Will definitely be buying it :D
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th April 2017
Kygo and Selena seem to be starting a downwards plummet :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th April 2017
Since being added to radio 1's playlist has Ariana Grande's 'Everyday' started any upwards movement?! :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I really hope Tango In the Night holds on for that top 20 album placing :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I'm hoping the new deluxe remastered version of my favourite album of all time 'Tango In The Night' by Fleetwood Mac charts highly <3 <3
-
Radio 1 Playlist (17/03/17)
I love that Creeper song!!!! <3 Black Rain <3
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2017
Has Ariana Grande's 'Everyday' impacted yet? Surprised it's not doing more chartwise :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2017
As were I Want You To Know and Stay The Night..... still to this day sad that I Want You To Know didn't go top 10
-
Official Charts to become Ed-exclusive next week.
I hate how the charts have become these days..... I miss the excitement of buying a cd single and going into the shop seeing the chart positions..... the fact that one artist can have a whole album worth of songs in the top 40 singles chart is just ludicrous to me..... it used to be such an achievement to have a 5/6 week number 1 single.... now songs get 10+ weeks getting close to records set by Bryan Adams or wet wet wet like it's a piece of cake...... ridiculous.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th February 2017
I think the new Ed Sheeran grat is really dull......
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th February 2017
I'm loving 'Giants' !!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (10/02/17)
Poor M.O :( it's still being pushed
-
Spotify Monthly Chart Thread [02/17]
No Ariana/John? :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I dont understand why 'Not In Love' hasn't taken off like 'Who Do You Think Of'..... it's such a shame as I find it even better. With A-list radio 1 support I really thought it would at least go top 40... it's not taking off on Spotify like the former did either :(.... brings back all my sad memories for Neon Jungle :(.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
M.O at #41 :( I hope it's not to late to go top 40..... my gut feeling says it won't ever make it :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I really want M.O top 40 :(..... it can't become a forgotten gem :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
M.O for top 40 singles please!!!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th January 2017
Gorillaz should be releasing this week too!.... though I can't see it on Spotify :(
-
Radio 1 Playlist (23/12/16)
Surprised Charlie Puth has stayed B list considering its done nothing chartwise ...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd December 2016
Honey G not on Spotify?! :o
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 16th December 2016 🎄🎅☃️
Hooray!!!!!!!! Zaylor finally on SPOTIFY!!!! .... far too late though :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 16th December 2016 🎄🎅☃️
I'm just hoping that zayn/Taylor will finally be added to spotify....one can hope :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th December 2016
Is Charlie Puth 'Dangerously' anywhere to be seen in charts or spotify?! ... it's B listed on radio 1 so thought it would show up somewhere by now?! Could be a big flop ><
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th December 2016
I assume despite a music video and radio 1 playlisting that Charlie Puth's 'Dangerously' is doing nothing chartwise on both iTunes and streaming?! ><
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th December 2016
Annoys me about the Zayn/Taylor streaming situation.... I own a Samsung mobile, don't have a laptop for iTunes and use spotify..... how can I own the song?!