Everything posted by jazzy_765
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th December 2016
Completely disagree with most on here.... love the Zayn/Taylor duet... always thought Ellie Goulding LMLYD was so overrated...
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Oh no! Have DNCE left top 40 albums already? :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I agree about DNCE... really enjoying their album at the mo :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Forget little mix, Metallica, bruno ...... I'm more interested in DNCE !! :D
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th November 2016
I'm LOVING the DNCE album! :cheer:
-
Radio 1 Playlist (18/11/16)
No Nathan Sykes?!?!?!?!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th November 2016
Britney Spears feat. Tinashe still not on Spotify :(
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Is there any chance Nathan Sykes could go top 10 with the album? :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Nathan Sykes album up to 11 :cheer: .... expected a drop, pleasant unexpected surprise!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th November 2016
Love the new Zara song... wish she would hurry with an album already!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I think Wikipedia may have made a mistake.... says that Heavy Entertainment Show sold over 100k in the first day becoming robbies fastest selling album since 2004 😂 ... surely this needs editing haha!
-
the Spotify+iTunes combined top 100
Fifth Harmony finally on the rise! ITunes (#13) and spotify (#37) should see it climbing combined :cheer:
-
Spotify Chart Thread
Thank you for your wonderful knowledge :D
-
Spotify Chart Thread
THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!! :cheer:
-
Spotify Chart Thread
Annoyingly I can see Jonas Blue knocking Fifth Harmony straight back out tomorrow :( hopefully I'm wrong
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 28th October 2016
Disagree with Kelly Clarkson being the best recent recent Christmas song..... HAS to be Leona Lewis - One More Sleep!!! :cheer:
-
Spotify Chart Thread
51. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl...... Finally nearly there! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 21st October 2016
As a massive GaGa fan myself I'm massively disappointed by her new album. Biggest disappointment of the year for me as I love her music so much.... to me it literally has no standout track besides Perfect Illusion whatsoever :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 14th October 2016
Fifth Harmony really need Radio 1 playlisting to help get its streaming up! Would love it to go top 10 eventually :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 14th October 2016
Fifth Harmony so close to the top 10 !!!!!! Nearly have two big girl bands in the iTunes top 10! ... when did this last happen?! Back in the days of The Saturdays maybe?!?!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/10/16)
Still no Fifth Harmony :( just when it's doing well on iTunes :(.... hopefully won't plummet
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Fifth Harmony in at #60! Hoping big things for this <3
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th October 2016
Sadly though Fifth Harmony don't seem to be top 200 on streaming.... will drag it down :(
-
Spotify Chart Thread
No Gaga newie in top 200?!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 30th September 2016
Disagree completely... love both <3