Jump to content

jazzy_765

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jazzy_765

  1. TOTD has done nothing for Shawn Mendes 'Mercy' from a couple of days back :(
  2. Really baffled at how badly Years & Years 'Meteorite' has done... 40 on iTunes and not t200 on Spotify..... has their popularity declined? I expected Worship to perform badly as everybody had owned their album at that point but Meteorite is new material and they've always done well on streaming so why the flop? I actually really like the song.
  3. I'm surprised that Years & Years hasn't taken off.... Meteorite isn't top 100 on Spotify even... I'd have thought they'd have enough of a fanbase to get them top 50 at least considering its not another album track...
  4. 35. Lady GaGa - Perfect Illusion Thought the music video would have more effect :(. With c list on radio 1 and music video release already I really can't see it staying around very long. Streaming is also pretty poor. As a huge fan of hers I just don't understand why this is underperforming :(
  5. I really hope Gaga hasn't peaked already this week :( out of top 20 on iTunes and down to #45 on Spotify. :( wish we could rewind the years.
  6. No Britney in the top 40 :( ... Even All Saints managed to stay top 40 second week :(
  7. Thanks :) I hope she has a more successful era than Artpop proved to be.... Still find it upsetting that Applause wasn't bigger.... My favourite Gaga song... Completely got overshadowed by Katy Perry's Roar! :puke2:
  8. What time is Lady Gaga's new single released? Does anybody know? :) please and thank you
  9. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    So in conclusion Black Eyed Peas - #wheresthelove isnt even top 200?! Shocking :o
  10. Still find it such a shame Sia didn't release 'Waving Goodbye' from the soundtrack for Neon Demon. It's an amazing song.
  11. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Are Black Eyed Peas not even Top 200 ?! :o
  12. 4. Black Eyed Peas - #Wheresthelove 11. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
  13. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is Charlie Puth feat Selena Gomez set for a new peak this week?! :)
  14. Unfortunately I get the impression that streaming and its loss of Radio 1 play listing will prevent this :( hope I'm wrong though :)
  15. So happy to see Charlie/Selena in the top 10..... Such a random turnaround up the charts :cheer:
  16. Is there any particular reason why Charlie Puth feat Selena Gomez is climbing big this week?! 15 on iTunes, 17 on spotify.... Big climb to #14 in midweeks.... After seeing it dropped from radio 1's playlist and it down to 29 on iTunes last week I thought it was done?! Not that I'm complaining.... I love the song :cheer:
  17. 37. DNCE - Toothbrush :cheer:
  18. Nope I'm a fan too :) been playlisted on my Spotify ages now :)
  19. DNCE starting their climb with Toothbrush :cheer:
  20. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Any news on how many sales the soundtrack for Suicide Squad has hit this far? Quite a few singles from it doing well on iTunes and streaming :)
  21. Years & Years really have flopped with 'Worship' haven't they? :( considering the music video release and radio 1 support I thought it could have gone top 40. Doesn't seem to be doing anything on iTunes or spotify..... As a big Y&Y fan I think they should have re-released 'Take Shelter'.... Amazing song which many Y&Y fans wouldn't have even known until after they made it big.
  22. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It was but its still sad :cry:
  23. jazzy_765 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Streaming is going to ruin JoJo :(
  24. Shawn Mendes seems to be taking a while to climb back after the two versions have been combined :(
  25. Shawn Mendes now with two entries for Treat You Better at 16 and just outside top 50. Streaming is good as well, looks like it's in for a lengthy run hopefully :)