Jump to content

Alicebc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alicebc

  1. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Rihanna's Rihanna
    Someone have sales for RR remix and GGGB remix? Please!
  2. Sales for Promishe This, Fight For This Love and The Flood please?
  3. Sales for Killer Love, 3 Words and another album for Cheryl please?
  4. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    23. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne +2 GOOO TOP 20!! *-*
  5. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    25. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
  6. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    39. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne +4 OMG, Thanks Amelia!!!
  7. Brand New Eyes,Riot and Rated R please?
  8. You and I and Judas please?
  9. All fired up sales please?
  10. Thanks!
  11. Sales for Wet, Luck Day and Countdown please?
  12. Sales for Cinderellas Eyes, When The Sun Goes Down and Killer Love please?
  13. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Where is Nicole, please?
  14. Total for Right There Gold Forever Friday (Rebecca) Please?
  15. #25 on Usa iTunes! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  16. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 48- Killer Love 23 Don't Hold Your Breath 71+
  17. I see Today, Its E P I C!!!
  18. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 44 Killer Love 31- Don't Hold Your Breath 67+
  19. OMG, Tomorrow!! <3
  20. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 44 Killer Love 32- Don't Hold Your Breath 66+
  21. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I Want Killer Love ! :angry:
  22. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 44 Killer Love 34- Don't Hold Your Breath 64+
  23. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 44 Killer Love 36- Don't Hold Your Breath 62+
  24. NICOLE SCHERZINGER - Right There: 24.604 (- 0.578) :cry:
  25. Alicebc posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Poison 44- Killer Love 37 Don't Hold Your Breath 61+