Jump to content

Iluzionista

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iluzionista

  1. Yeah, Classic is around 225k, and Classic Christmas sold around 86k by now. Should hit 100k next week :)
  2. This sounds like a disappointed girl to me. There, there.
  3. Iluzionista posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This is definitely not true. I mean, those songs didn't even enter top100 on itunes from release??
  4. Really nice sales B-) Nice to see Classic is not giving up.
  5. How pathetic your life has to be to spend your time in "revealing the truth" behind the great myth of mighty Joe McElderry. I didn't believe when I saw the twitter account but you are going too far my friend. It's good to know you have what appears to be your rational side apart from angry troll ranting one on twitter but this is just too much. People would think Joe is megastar with the dedication you invested in "revealing the truth" about him. I guess you should be a subject to some psychiatric observance so I won't spend any more characters on joecomments. Anyway, Classic is #76 and Classic Christmas is #25. Nice to see Classic is holding pretty well. As for CC, well.. after I saw how many Christmas releases there are this year I didn't actually expect any better. I am glad, tho, to see a couple of CC plays here and there on radio stations.
  6. There are 45 new Christmas releases this year and with that some much bigger stars like Buble and Bieber released Christmas albums, so when you take all that into consideration, I'd say Joe is doing just fine.
  7. Joe McElderry wooop!! Found out first week sales for classic christmas bigger than classic!! U guys get better and better!! :D thankyou!! X :)
  8. Well, this has turned bad. I thought Joe's fans were smarter. You just don't bring up Olly Murs unless you're on some Joe's fansite forums. I will not even try explaining it, that's just how you should do if you want to spare nerves. (As for Olly, respect for his success, I have nothing else to say.) Anyway, I am very happy Joe managed to break 200k. This week he'll have 2 albums in top100 and I bet Classic is gonna move quite a few positions up. I think this album is really good, now when the hype has settled. A hype, for me, as Joe fan, who was just happy to see him having an opportunity to do what he loves. That period last year when he got dropped was so depressing and I am glad to see he managed to fight and still hang on. What really gives me great pleasure is to see him mention in a couple of interviews that he's looking forward to some songwriting after holidays. That's the right state of mind. We got through the storm, now let's see some original material. I hope he'll manage to get some people that will be able to help him find his sound.
  9. Iluzionista posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Joe hits 35k in first week like he did with Classic. Decca is probably lining up some promo for next weeks because so far it's been very modest. And there's that Last Christmas single release, which I don't understand at all, unless it's some superb remastered version.
  10. Expecting Classic to break 200k sales this week :cheer:
  11. Guys, what the hell is going on? I don't like the album too much but these figures are awful.
  12. I loved Turn It Up album, loved What Do You Take Me For single, but after listening to YFH I don't want to listen to it never again. Hopefully she can pull out some good singles from it, I still love her.
  13. Iluzionista posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Wow, stunned by Pixie's bad album position. :ph34r: