Everything posted by Y'all Starlight
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th August 2024
Charli stalling at #11 this week would be a breach of morals :nono:
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th August 2024
JADE coming for the title of chart longevity queen I hope x
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th August 2024
Yasss Chappell :cheer: This very much feels like when Noah Kahan crept up to #1 on the albums in Feburary!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th August 2024
'feelslikeimfallinginlove' is harmless but it does not do much at all x Hoping that the Little Simz & Burna Boy collab will be much better!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th August 2024
Charli getting that long-deserved #1, 'Apple' potentially hitting the top 10, '360' also heading for a new peak and 'BRAT' re-peaking on the albums chart. What a chart this could be :wub: Would be great if Chappell could snatch the #1 on the albums chart :heart:
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Chase & Status x Stormzy up to #18 on Apple now :o Debut at #1 imminent?
-
Club Bizarre Vol. 28 | Rap meets Dance - Voting
Voting is shut and the results will be revealed in a matter of hours....
-
Chase & Status & Stormzy - BACKBONE
#46 on Spotify today :cheer: I can say confidently that this is coming to smash imminently!
-
Guess featuring Billie Eilish
Her first #1 in both Australia and New Zealand :cheeseblock:
-
Guess featuring Billie Eilish
Today is the day people, the day that Charli is rightfully re-crowned at the top of the charts :wub: I can imagine 'Guess' could probably have a few more weeks at #1 considering it's placement on HHUK!
-
Chase & Status & Stormzy - BACKBONE
Chase & Status have not disappointed :cheer: Stormzy sounds fab as well x
-
Club Bizarre Vol. 28 | Rap meets Dance - Voting
I'm really sorry about that Dandy :( I can extend the deadline till tomorrow noon if that helps at all?
-
Club Bizarre Vol. 28 | Rap meets Dance - Voting
Under 7 hours remain to submit votes!
-
Asake & Travis Scott - Active
The latest single from Asake's upcoming album 'Lungu Boy' features Travis Scott and it's a bop :cheer: Co-produced by synth god Mike Dean as well! JRF_sdTXpGw
-
Club Bizarre Vol. 28 | Rap meets Dance - Voting
Today is the last day to vote! You have until midnight tonight to get your votes in!
-
Club Bizarre Vol. 28 | Rap meets Dance - Voting
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE! Get them in soon :cheer: I'll send reminders tomorrow x Thanks to all who have voted so far :heart:
-
Gaga teases 'Shadow of a Man'
Please be true :cheeseblock:
-
Nate's Top 40 (2/8/24) #43
Hi James! 'Girl, so confusing' is still so addictive. It deserved several Grammys imo! 'Apple' really is an earworm, 'theeeee airport' is stuck in my head 24/7 :lol: '365' may be climbing soon :o Hi Jack! Yassss, this must ha be the anthem! Hi Cow! 'Cheerleader' really grew on me after listening to the album. That being said the album must be one of the best to be released so far this year :wub: Hi Sergej! 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER' keeps growing on me :wub: I'd love it to go #1 in the UK but I'm delighted that 'Guess' is getting there instead for Billie! Hi Jade! I'm not doing too badly :lol: The latest BJSC edition was incredibly consistent at delivering tunes! 'Floor' really deserved that 18 and I'm delighted that it did so well in the end :cheer: I really hope Kenny Hoopla can get a hit sometime soon, I feel as though his sound has potential to blow up! Hi Jim! 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER' and 'Cheerleader' are two of the finest pop songs of 2024 for sure :wub:
-
Streaming Services Charti xcx Discussion
Mine just came back so hopefully your Spotify starts working shortly!
-
BRAT emojis on Buzzjack!
@JosephStyles and :bratcheeseblock uploaded to buzzjack server pl0x? ❤️ 😢 [5]
-
The Weeknd - Hurry Up Tomorrow
@1820671266887757836 Is that 'Wake Me Up' in the background :cheeseblock: That has to be the lead single!
-
Southport Tragedy / Subsequent racist attacks
That whole post is simply vile, I deeply hope that this blatant xenophobe never returns to this forum x
-
Sergej's Personal Chart 02.08.2024
Hi Sergej, hope you're having a good week thus far! I see that 'Tough' has cracked the top 5 :cheer: More Lana material to be released soon pls x.
-
JSG'S Top 40 • #125 • 04/08/24
Hi James, hop you're having a good week thus far! Yay at 'Angel Of My Dreams' making that huge climb to #1 :cheer: 'Girl, so confusing' finally making the top 10 :heart: Lorde's verse made that song click with me like never before when I first heard it :wub: Loving the new peaks for 'Cherry Blossom' & 'Lift You Up' and the debuts for 'Apple' and 'Espresso' :cheer:
-
BRAT • 6th Album
There is one that may cause her issues :( Beabadoobee's 3rd album drops on Friday and she seems to be doing a LOT of promo for it so no #1 next week either I fear...