Jump to content

Y'all Starlight

Genre Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Y'all Starlight

  1. Hi Jade! Fantastic to see 'Starburster' at #1 again :cheeseblock: Possibly the last week at the top here before a Billie song hits #1 maybe? I was thrilled to see 'Doomsday Blue' do so well in Eurovision, the performance was so striking in the best way possible :wub: 'Saving Flowers' sounds so damn good when being blasted out of a speaker in the sunshine! I've checked out 'Wake' and 'Windsor Safari Park' seeing that they're charting highly here and they're both fab. Fantastic to see the new peaks for 'The Code' (a really fantastic pick to win Eurovision), 'Good Luck, Babe!', 'Don't Stop', 'Maria' and 'Turn The Page' :cheer: Loving '360' as well right now :wub: Perhaps the most low-key single from 'BRAT' thus far but still a fantastic tune! I feel like I'm being rather spoiled with Billie Eilish, Twenty One Pilots and Charli XCX albums all being released within 4 weeks :heart: Great to see 'Talking To You' and 'Daylight Song' debut btw!
  2. Hi Whoddy! For having a Morgan Wallen feature, 'I Had Some Help' is pretty good :lol: Much better than I though it would sound anyway. Nice to see 'Espresso' to up #2! The 2024 song of the Summer I fear... 'Look at My Body Pt. II' is the first Mabel single that has caught my attention for a while, Shygirl sounds great on there as well. Only one week until 'Clancy' :cheer: Fantastic to see the new peak for 'MILLION DOLLAR BABY' and the debuts for 'Buried Alive' (the first good Chance The Rapper song in a long, long time) and 'Toro'!
  3. Trust me when I say that I adored Vampire Weekend's latest album, but this has to be the AOTY. I underestimated how good this would be, what a fool I was.... I really can't express how much I'm loving this album :heart: Billie really has such incredible vocals, I was delighted to hear her show off her endless talent through some fantastic vocal performances on the record :wub: The writing is also so brilliant, it perfectly balances being playful, introspective and intelligent at the same time imo. I must applaud FINNEAS for his stellar production :cheer: I don't think any of Billie's albums would sound as great without the other O'Connell creating some magnificent soundscapes :heart:
  4. 01. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04-01] 02. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03-02] 03. Fat Dog - Running [02-01-03] 04. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02-04] 05. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07-05] 06. Charli XCX - 360 [06] 07. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05-07] 08. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06-08] 09. Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09-09] 10. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11-11] 12. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08-12] 13. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10-13] 14. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13-14] 15. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12-15] 16. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24-16] 17. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15-17] 18. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14-18] 19. Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) [19] 20. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34-20] 21. Vampire Weekend - Ice Cream Piano [15-22-34-29-xx-21] 22. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18-22] 23. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17-23] 24. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19-24] 25. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27-25] 26. Megan Thee Stallion - BOA [26] 27. Chief Keef - Drifting Away [27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28-28] 29. Dua Lipa - Maria [26-29] 30. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-22-31-31] 32. Two Shell - gimmi it [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33-33] 34. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23-34] 35. Remi Wolf - Toro [35] 36. Nemo - The Code [36] 37. St. Vincent - Hell Is Near - Don't Stop [37] 38. Rachel Chinouriri - Marie Kondo [38] 39. St. Vincent - Big Time Nothing [39] 40. Kings Of Leon - Nowhere To Run[40]
  5. Week 33: 17/5/24 01. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04-01] 02. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03-02] 03. Fat Dog - Running [02-01-03] 04. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02-04] 05. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07-05] 06. Charli XCX - 360 [06] 07. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05-07] 08. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06-08] 09. Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09-09] 10. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11-11] 12. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08-12] 13. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10-13] 14. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13-14] 15. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12-15] 16. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24-16] 17. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15-17] 18. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14-18] 19. Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) [19] 20. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34-20] 21. Vampire Weekend - Ice Cream Piano [15-22-34-29-xx-21] 22. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18-22] 23. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17-23] 24. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19-24] 25. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27-25] 26. Megan Thee Stallion - BOA [26] 27. Chief Keef - Drifting Away [27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28-28] 29. Dua Lipa - Maria [26-29] 30. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-22-31-31] 32. Two Shell - gimmi it [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33-33] 34. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23-34] 35. Remi Wolf - Toro [35] 36. Nemo - The Code [36] 37. St. Vincent - Hell Is Near - Don't Stop [37] 38. Rachel Chinouriri - Marie Kondo [38] 39. St. Vincent - Big Time Nothing [39] 40. Kings Of Leon - Nowhere To Run [40] Commentary to follow....
  6. Welcome to my chart!!! Week 33: 17/5/24 01. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04-01] 02. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03-02] 03. Fat Dog - Running [02-01-03] 04. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02-04] 05. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07-05] 06. Charli XCX - 360 [06] 07. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05-07] 08. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06-08] 09. Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09-09] 10. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11-11] 12. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08-12] 13. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10-13] 14. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13-14] 15. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12-15] 16. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24-16] 17. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15-17] 18. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14-18] 19. Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) [19] 20. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34-20] 21. Vampire Weekend - Ice Cream Piano [15-22-34-29-xx-21] 22. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18-22] 23. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17-23] 24. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19-24] 25. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27-25] 26. Megan Thee Stallion - BOA [26] 27. Chief Keef - Drifting Away [27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28-28] 29. Dua Lipa - Maria [26-29] 30. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-22-31-31] 32. Two Shell - gimmi it [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33-33] 34. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23-34] 35. Remi Wolf - Toro [35] 36. Nemo - The Code [36] 37. St. Vincent - Hell Is Near - Don't Stop [37] 38. Rachel Chinouriri - Marie Kondo [38] 39. St. Vincent - Big Time Nothing [39] 40. Kings Of Leon - Nowhere To Run [40] Commentary to follow.... This Week's Number One Song bUX8MDNQda4 The Highest New Entry This Week (Excluding The No. 1) WJW-VvmRKsE Retro Chart Pick (My Favourite Song From The UK Top 10 On This Day) - This Week Taken From 2023 961v0E3b01g
  7. Tommy at #3 :cheeseblock: Next #1 I beg.... Not Charli stalling at #41 tho :nocheer:
  8. It seems as though the greatest lyricist of all time (Central Cee x) is teaming up with the unintelligible (most of the time) US rapper Lil Baby for his next annual summer hit. This could well be his first charting Billboard Hot 100 entry as a lead artist! @1791431599973712241
  9. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    :cheeseblock: I'm ready
  10. +5 Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY +4 Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone - Fortnight +3 Hozier - Too Sweet +2 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +1 Artemas - i like the way you kiss me -1 Post Malone feat. Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help -2 Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us -3 Dasha - Austin -4 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things -5 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)
  11. Confirmed something a little different for the indie bloc
  12. 'Falling Forever' is the ONE I fear.... Next single I beg 🙏
  13. Greetings from Abeltesfayeton, Cheiron :cheer:
  14. Hi James! Indeed, 'Fortnight' gets better with every listen :wub: Probably my 2nd fav of Taylor's UK #1s (behind 'Anti-Hero' ofc). I do kinda agree with you about 'Radical Optimism', a few bangers scattered across the album but it is weak compared to 'Future Nostalgia'. Thinking 'Falling Forever' may be the next single? Hi Sergej! Kendrick is really just flexing his superiority as a rapper on 'euphoria', one of the best hip-hop songs of the year for me! Sad it stalled at #11 in the UK :nocheer: 'meet the grahams' is one of the best written works I have ever heard, best hip-hop song of this decade contender as well? Hi Jack! 'Good Luck, Babe!' was a huge grower for me! I have not clicked with any other material from Chappell (especially the BJSC entries :kink:) but this a bop x Hi Jade! Fat Dog have so much potential at this stage in their career. Only one year of releasing music and they are making legitimate masterpieces :lol: That's some real slayage :cheeseblock: The power of Fontaines may indeed overthrow the King of The Slugs + co this coming Friday here as well. The production of 'Radical Optimism' is fantastic! 'Maria' is such an underrated gem :wub: This 'CHROMA' series has had some phenomenal results so far, here's hoping the remaining volumes will be just as fabulous. I could definitely tell DJ HEARTSTRING + southstar would create instant magic as well :lol: As much as I don't enjoy the majority of her music, it really is amusing to see the eccentricity that Chappell displays in her videos!
  15. Spain, Canada or France for me
  16. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Loving the graphics as well :heart: Hype :cheer:
  17. +05 Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY +04 Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone - Fortnight +03 Hozier - Too Sweet +02 Artemas - i like the way you kiss me +01 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso -01 Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us -02 Dasha - Austin -03 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things -04 Teddy Swims - Lose Control -05 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)
  18. Anticipating quite a large drop in Spotify streams today for Posty since Morgan is down from #7 to #20 today on the Daily Top Artists chart today
  19. The follow-up to Clavish's debut mixtape 'Rap Game Awful' is out on Friday. It's titled 'Chapter 16' and we know it features the loveable D Block Europe, Fredo, Potter Payper + probably more mid UK rappers I actually have not really enjoyed the majority of the singles, I've found most of them to be simply disposable trash tbh. '10th Floor' is a banger tho -t8H3wMlB3Y oincoJ5Y7z0 SbpWLEMB0JY EEvYR2N93n4
  20. Hi Sergej! Not 'Radical Floptimism' serving here :cheeseblock: 'Illusion is a great chart-topper! 'Maria' and 'Falling Forever' are two great picks from the album in the top 40 as well! 'Espresso' & 'Honey Boy' are perfect summery bops, hoping they climb even more! Enjoying to see the new peak for 'Good Luck, Babe!' as well!
  21. Hi Jade! Once again, there's no arguing with that top two :heart: I've been so pleased to see 'Starburster' hang around in the top 100 for the last fews weeks, hopefully it can re-enter following the release of 'Romance'! I saw that 'Starburster' had it's live debut earlier this week on Fallon, it sounds incredible :wub: Ordered the vinyl for 'WOOF.' this week (it was the red variant as the dinked edition sold out oop)! I would be so delighted if the album could even debut within top 100 here in the UK but we'll see come album release time. Fantastic to see the BJSC smash that is 'I Want To Be With You' hit the top 3 :clap: Surprisingly I haven't listened to any Eurovision songs for this contest, with the exception of 'Dizzy' and 'Doomsday Blue'. Hoping the latter can smash it tonight! Also here for 'saving flowers' to continue climbing! 'FRÄULEIN B' was a great BJSC entry from Elëdan! As for the debuts for Dua, 'Maria' is a lovely pick. I actually found 'End Of An Era' to be one of the weakest tracks from 'Radical Optimism' but I see that's a pretty unpopular opinion here :lol: I did majorly enjoy the album but the singles were ofc the best tracks for me. 'CHROMA 003' is another fantastic instalment in the series and shockingly, I'm really disliking 'Starburned and Unkissed' right now :o Albeit a very rare miss for Caroline. Approving of the new peaks for 'Good Luck, Babe!', 'Don't Stop' and 'Turn The Page'.
  22. Hi James! How could anyone have the audacity to object to this Ari dominance :lol: Real queen slayage, period. 'Fortnight' in the top 3 is fantastic, probably my 2nd fav UK #1 single from Taylor to date (behind 'Anti-Hero'). Great to see continued rises for the 'Cowboy Carter' tracks :wub: Taylor-wise, I'm approving of the climbs for 'Florida!!!' and 'But Daddy I Love Him'. Supporting the debuts for 'The Manuscript', 'The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived', 'So Long, London' and 'The Black Dog' additionally :heart: Also loving the new peaks for 'Too Sweet' and 'i like the way you kiss me'!
  23. Hi Whoddy! 'What Can I Say After I’m Sorry?' is the first Blossoms song that I've cared for in a while, a fantastic direction for them to delve into! Great to see the debut for 'Backslide' as well, 'Clancy' is definitely coming to be one of my fav albums of 2024 for sure. 'MILLION DOLLAR BABY' is that banger :cheeseblock:
  24. 01. Justice - Hyperdrama 02. Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism 03. Vampire Weekend - Only God Was Above Us 04. Doja Cat - Scarlet 2 CLAUDE 05. Future & Metro Boomin - WE DON'T TRUST YOU 06. Kamasi Washington - Fearless Movement 07. Sega Bodega - Dennis 08. St. Vincent - All Born Screaming 09. Ariana Grande - eternal sunshine 10. Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless
  25. 01. Fat Dog - Running [02-01] 02. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02] 03. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03] 04. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04] 05. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05] 06. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06] 07. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07] 08. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08] 09. Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09] 10. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11] 12. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12] 13. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13] 14. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14] 15. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15] 16. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16] 17. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17] 18. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18] 19. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19] 20. Drake - Push Ups [10-10-20] 21. Justice - Dear Alan [21] 22. Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us [22] 23. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23] 24. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24] 25. Taylor Swift - The Bolter [28-25-25] 26. Dua Lipa - Maria [26] 27. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28] 29. DOVE & Bicep - CHROMA 003 30. Vampire Weekend - Hope [21-15-14-22-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-2-213] 32. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33] 34. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34] 35. Barry Can't Swim - Kimbara [35] 36. Drake - Family Matters [36] 37. DJ HEARTSTRING & southstar - Don't Stop [37] 38. 4batz - act viii: i hate to be alone [38] 39. Chance The Rapper - Buried Alive [39] 40. Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! [40]