Everything posted by Y'all Starlight
-
Nate's Chart Archive + Chart Runs
Week 32: 10/5/24 01. Fat Dog - Running [02-01] 02. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02] 03. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03] 04. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04] 05. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05] 06. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06] 07. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07] 08. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08] 09.Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09] 10. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11] 12. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12] 13. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13] 14. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14] 15. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15] 16. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16] 17. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17] 18. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18] 19. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19] 20. Drake - Push Ups [10-10-20] 21. Justice - Dear Alan [21] 22. Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us [22] 23. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23] 24. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24] 25. Taylor Swift - The Bolter [28-25-25] 26. Dua Lipa - Maria [26] 27. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28] 29. DOVE & Bicep - CHROMA 003 30. Vampire Weekend - Hope [21-15-14-22-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-2-213] 32. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33] 34. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34] 35. Barry Can't Swim - Kimbara [35] 36. Drake - Family Matters [36] 37. DJ HEARTSTRING & southstar - Don't Stop [37] 38. 4batz - act viii: i hate to be alone [38] 39. Chance The Rapper - Buried Alive [39] 40. Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! [40] Fat Dog finally score their 1st ever #1 single on my chart thanks to the manic energy of the fittingly titled 'Running' :cheer: This victory for the band comes after a close competition with Kendrick Lamar's Drake diss 'euphoria'. Kendrick also scores a new entry at #6 this week with what is possibly the harshest diss track of all time (excluding 'BBL Drizzy') titled 'meet the grahams'. Tommy Richman may be shuffling his way to the UK top 5 next week but alas, he already has a top 5 single here! And lastly, Justice X Tame Impala prove once again that they are an incredible collaborative trio and hit the top 10 with 'Neverender'.
-
Nate's Top 40 (10/5/24) #32
Welcome to my chart!!! Week 32: 10/5/24 01. Fat Dog - Running [02-01] 02. Kendrick Lamar - euphoria [06-02] 03. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03] 04. Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY [15-04] 05. Justice - Incognito [08-04-05-06-05-01-02-03-05] 06. Kendrick Lamar - meet the grahams [06] 07. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) [08-05-07] 08. Justice & Tame Impala - Neverender [13-08] 09.Vampire Weekend - Mary Boone [12-02-02-03-04-09] 10. Dua Lipa - Illusion [09-15-20-10] 11. Olivia Rodrigo - so american [38-14-08-06-07-12-11] 12. Doja Cat - URGE!!!!!!!!!! (feat. A$AP Rocky) [32-05-04-07-12] 13. Future, Metro Boomin & The Weeknd - We Still Don't Trust You [08-06-08-13] 14. Vampire Weekend - Connect [07-03-05-09-14] 15. Justice & RIMON - Afterimage [18-15] 16. Twenty One Pilots - Next Semester [04-06-10-13-16-16] 17. Vampire Weekend - Capricorn [08-07-04-04-02-01-01-01-04-09-11-17] 18. Justice & The Flints - Mannequin Love [18] 19. Future, Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar - Like That [02-02-04-07-12-19-19] 20. Drake - Push Ups [10-10-20] 21. Justice - Dear Alan [21] 22. Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us [22] 23. Twenty One Pilots - Backslide [26-23] 24. Vampire Weekend - Classical [25-13-19-03-11-16-14-24] 25. Taylor Swift - The Bolter [28-25-25] 26. Dua Lipa - Maria [26] 27. Doja Cat - OKLOSER [16-11-17-27] 28. Dua Lipa - Whatcha Doing [28] 29. DOVE & Bicep - CHROMA 003 [29] 30. Vampire Weekend - Hope [21-15-14-22-30] 31. Twenty One Pilots - Overcompensate [01-01-05-07-11-24-24-22-2-213] 32. SPRINTS - Help Me, I'm Spiralling [32] 33. Justice & Thundercat - The End [33-33] 34. Dua Lipa - Falling Forever [34] 35. Barry Can't Swim - Kimbara [35] 36. Drake - Family Matters [36] 37. DJ HEARTSTRING & southstar - Don't Stop [37] 38. 4batz - act viii: i hate to be alone [38] 39. Chance The Rapper - Buried Alive [39] 40. Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! [40] Fat Dog finally score their 1st ever #1 single on my chart thanks to the manic energy of the fittingly titled 'Running' :cheer: This victory for the band comes after a close competition with Kendrick Lamar's Drake diss 'euphoria'. Kendrick also scores a new entry at #6 this week with what is possibly the harshest diss track of all time (excluding 'BBL Drizzy') titled 'meet the grahams'. Tommy Richman may be shuffling his way to the UK top 5 next week but alas, he already has a top 5 single here! And lastly, Justice X Tame Impala prove once again that they are an incredible collaborative trio and hit the top 10 with 'Neverender'. This Week's Number One Song p4SlLy94ZKg The Highest New Entry This Week (Excluding The No. 1) j3OhV1och50 Retro Chart Pick (My Favourite Song From The UK Top 10 On This Day) - This Week Taken From 2005 6EEW-9NDM5k
-
Radical Optimism • Third Album
Very impressive sales indeed, thrilled to see that she hit #1 :clap:
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
I was a flop, now I'm at the top x I'm vastly surprised but incredibly appreciative that this entry seems to have clicked with y'all, I'm so grateful for all of those who supported the track. From the bottom of my heart, thank you :heart: Bless you Cody & Iz for those 12 and many thanks to SmashMouth, Rollo & Cow! Massive thanks to Iz for the hosting as well (you were robbed of a better position as well)!
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
:cheeseblock:
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
Oops, I forgot to say that your entries was fab Kath + Jade! Thanks for the bronze as well Jade!
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
My head really can't get around the fact that I'm not flopping hard in CB :lol: Thanks Leww, Joop & Addy!
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
I genuinely can't believe this, I'm forever in Kath & Chez's debt :o
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
Already on my highest points for Club Bizarre ever :cheeseblock: I really appreciate it Dandy :heart:
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
A lovely 12 swap there :D thank you so much Bré :heart:
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
Would love it if DJ Europarking could win :cheeseblock: That you for all of the votes so far btw, especially Whoddy for the 12 :heart:
-
Aitch - Famous Girl
I mean, it is really bad x
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
Doja may be a huge name but that was a fantastic entry Whoddy! Edit: A great one from Jack as well :wub:
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Results
A very strong edition so I'm sure i'll really enjoy the winner tbh! Hoping for my best ever performance in Club Bizarre (my current best is like 18th or something like that :lol:)
-
PFSC XV: It's Crazy, It's Party! 🪩 Confirmations
Submitted an entry but it may be subject to change...
-
Drake vs Kendrick and the various diss tracks
If this is in fact connected to the beef (which I'm unsure of), I would've though that Kendrick would've been more likely to be the target since he is really shattering Drake's reputation. Matters really seem to be turning for the worse :(
-
Nate's Top 40 (3/5/24) #31
Hi Sergej! Great to hear that you're enjoying 'Fortnight', I really can't get enough of that moody synth pattern throughout the song and the chorus has been constantly stuck in my head for the past week :lol: 'Espresso' was a fantastic track to knock it off of #1 as well, definitely the first song from Sabrina that has clicked with me. Some great picks from you as well in terms of the debuts. Hi James! 'Fortnight' is indeed a huge grower, also quite peeved at how quickly it's dropping off the charts but great it was a #1 in the first place (and Post Malone's 1st in 7 years!) :( 2024 definitely feels like a year where Rina should return to slay, 'saving flowers' will be enough to do for now! Hi Jack! 'The Invisible Man' slaps :cheeseblock: as does the rest of Maruja's latest EP tbf. Maybe Fat Dog will be #1 soon :woof: Hi Jade! Purely unhinged energy is what Fat Dog are certainly best at creating. They would certainly be a spectacle to see live methinks (was considering going to see them this weekend actually). 'Turn The Page' is yet another banger from Overmono but I didn't really expect them to collab with The Streets (potentially a recommendation from Fred Again..). I'm sure both that and 'saving flowers' will soundtrack the Summer perfectly Hi Dan! I'm sure you'll really enjoy 'Starburster'! That entry of theirs in Club Bizarre is really good as well, rooting for it to be a major success. Fat Dog seem to be attracting quite a decent sized fan base, hoping that their debut album can chart in the albums chart (+ Fantano just recognised how good they are so that should help). Kendrick really is the lyrical G.O.A.T. it seems he may have ripped Drake's reputation to shreds with these diss tracks. Hoping 'saving flowers' grows on you!
-
Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT
Managed to get some really good seats for Glasgow :heart: The dates were slightly inconvenient as I'm meant to be in London the next day but hey ho, I'm sure she'll be excellent (also my first time seeing her)
-
Radical Optimism • Third Album
I've given the album a few listens now so I think I can come to a conclusion. The majority of the album is great but the singles really stand out as being excellent. The root issue of the tracks that I don't like right now is being too generic I think? Anyway, there were obviously some fantastic ideas throughout the album and the melodies are really catchy. At least it doesn't have any tracks as bad as 'Good In Bed' or 'Boys Will Be Boys' :kink: Highlights: 'Houdini', 'Training Season', 'Whatcha Doing', 'Illusion', 'Falling Forever', 'Maria', 'Happy For You'
-
Gunna - One of Wun
Gunna is apparently releasing his 5th album this Friday. His last record 'A Gift & A Curse', released in June last year became his worst performing album to date in the USA however it did carry Gunna's biggest solo hit to date, the incredibly catchy 'FukUMean'. The tracklist of this album hasn't been revealed yet but we do know that previous singles 'Prada Dem' featuring Offset and 'Whatsapp (Wassam)' will feature. Tqjw-H4QyG0 TKRkcvu8V5M
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Congrats Addy :cheer: Looking forward to my first ever trip to Bøtanikkä! I'll admit that I am very frustrated that Jadakissnia were only two points off of winning :nocheer: Still, a very impressive return to the final! Excellent that Singerpurear, Persephonia & Danæviia all made the top 10 :wub: Trifoski finishing at 11th is also a lot higher than I thought they would place, delighted for Seven :heart: Overall, it's been a fantastic contest due to the quality of the entries! And finally, what a night for Abeltesfayeton :cheeseblock: Our first ever top five entry and our 2nd highest points total ever :heart: Once again, I really appreciate all of the nations that voted for Abeltesfayeton! And of course, thank you for hosting Phil!
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Cheers Cow! I think that'll be the last votes I recieve tbh :lol:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Pull through Jadakissnia!
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Thanks so much Cadelicia & Seven!!!!!
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Jadakissnia & Singerpurear would both be excellent winners, rooting for both of them!