Everything posted by Y'all Starlight
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Fricking 3rd???? Thanks so much Dot x
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
oh my god. Not a silver from you as well Kath??? And then points from Aeroche & Tartford??? This can't be reality :heart:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
:o Thank you so much Kylienips for the Silver :heart:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Loving to see points hovering towards Abeltesfayeton rn :D Thanks Ansel & Suedey :wub:
-
Two duets of the same acts
Funnily enough, Drake & Kendrick Lamar :lol:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Was enjoying to be in the top 10 for a bit :lol: Thanks Pete & Addy
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Thanks Bré, Wardy and especially FARC for the bronze! edit: and Riser as well!
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Thank you so, so much for the 18 Rich :heart:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Ooh, just catching up now. Great to be picking up the pace points-wise. Many thanks to Holland-Oats, Jim, Dan, Callum, Ingermanlandia & blacksquare :wub:
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
wow, some double figure points now :cheer: Thanks Dobbo!
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Thanks for the points Jade! I was in a bit of a nasty points drought until now.
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Cheer Jack! Some points is always a great way to start :)
-
ERGEBNISE - BJSC CLXIV FINALE
Looking forward to the results of this! Not sure who is going to win at all oop. Hoping I can land in the top 20 again!
-
Tommy Richman - MILLION DOLLAR BABY
This is excellent indeed. It sounds very much like Brent Faiyaz but if i'm being honest, this sounds even better than anything that I've heard from Faiyaz :o This is set to debut at #2 in the USA this week but it's only just over 40 points away from Taylor & Posty at #1 with virtually no airplay right now.
-
Drake vs Kendrick and the various diss tracks
I might try to rap over this for fun :lol: I can't fathom how any artist could respond to 'Meet The Grahams' tbh, one of the greatest diss tracks of all time (if not the best). I think the biggest takeaway from here is never mess with Kendrick, he will obliterate you lyrically.
-
Chance the Rapper - Buried Alive
I really hate 'The Big Day' with every bone in my body but this is really sounding excellent! Please give us an album like this Chance x
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Indeed :heart: One of my favs from Kendrick. 1000% better than Dua's 'These Walls' (even thought I still like it quite a bit).
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #776
+05 Taylor Swift feat. Post Malone - Fortnight +04 Hozier - Too Sweet +03 Artemas - i like the way you kiss me +02 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso +01 Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With a Broken Heart -01 Dasha - Austin -02 Taylor Swift - Down Bad -03 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things -04 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) -05 Teddy Swims - Lose Control
-
Abeltesfayeton National Thread
BJSC 164 Justice - Incognito 2nd Single from Hyperdrama Thoughts: So, my entry for BJSC 164 is from the influential French icons themselves, Justice. I've loved Justice's music for several years now and sending them into BJSC now felt right as they are really having a resurgence in interest right now. There has been a lot of hype surrounding 'Hyperdrama' lol mBuHO8p0wS0 Background Info Justice Justice are a legendary electronic music duo, hailing from Paris, France. Justice, who consists of Gaspard Augé & Xavier de Rosnay was formed in 2003. The due scored their first chart appearances courtesy of their debut single 'Waters Of Nazareth' which charted in the lower ends of the French charts and became a top 20 hit in Denmark. The follow-up single 'We Are Your Friends' with Simian was their breakthrough hit in the UK, peaking at #20 and winning them the MTV EMA for best video in 2006. Then came their classic debut album 'Cross' which is regarded as one of the greatest electronic albums of all time. That album featured another global hit for them, 'D.A.N.C.E.'. The duo returned in 2011 with 'Civilisation', a top 5 hit in France. Fast forward to 2024 and Justice have worked with Tame Impala, Thundercat & Miguel on their latest LP and are working with The Weeknd as we speak (listen to one of the leaks 'Wake Me Up', issa mega-banger). They've also won two Grammys and three MTV EMAs during their impressive career.
-
Club Bizarre 27: Transformations - Voting
Voted!
-
Jade's Top 40 | #370 (02.05.24)
Hi Jade! Surprised yet delighted to see a snap top 2 for both of us :o As I said last week, there really couldn't be any better #1 right now other than 'Starburster' :heart: The song is still growing on me lol, I've really come to appreciate the genius of the concept over the past week :wub: As for the song rounding off the top 2, how can you not love the immensely manic energy of 'Running' :lol: Fat Dog really are proving themselves to be the kings of consistency so I'm really anticipating this upcoming debut album (and it has an Iconic title so it can't possibly be bad x). I'm really hoping 'I want to be with you' does well for you in the final (your last two entries definitely should've qualified as well)! 'saving flowers' & 'Destruction Age' are massive bangers as well so great to see them chart highly this week. I'm a bit behind with listening to new albums but I'll make sure that I find time to listen to the new Sega Bodega & St. Vincent albums as I really enjoyed the singles from both of them! 'Good Luck, Babe!' and 'Turn The Page' are both fab new entries :wub: DJ HEARTSTRING & southstar sounds like an interesting combo, will have to check that out! 'The Black Dog' also really stood out to me from the 'ANTHOLOGY' version of TTPD, lovely to see that climb.
-
Sergej's Personal Chart 02.05.2024
Hi Sergej! Also delighted to hear that you've found a job :cheer: Fantastic to see 'Too Sweet' holding strong at #1 :cheer: 'Espresso' is a great UK #1 single so it's lovely to see it in the top 10 here! Fantastic to see the new peaks for 'Sinner' and 'Good Luck, Babe!' as well. Edit: My 4,000th post, oh my
-
WhoOdyssey's Chart - 3/5/24
Hi Whoddy! 'Good Luck, Babe!' has really grown on me recently so I'm delighted to see it breaking the top 10 :cheer: Fantastic to see the new peak for 'Fortnight' as well! I'll need to fully check out the new Blossoms single but it sounded like an interesting direction for them to go in from the preview (that's probably a good thing lol)
-
JSG'S Top 40 • #111 • 02/05/24
Hi James! Overjoyed to see 'we can't be friends' at #1 for yet another week :cheer: 'obsessed' is a great song to round off the top 2 as well! Loving to see the continued upward trajectory of all the songs from Queen Bey :wub: Nice to see the new peaks for 'Too Sweet', 'i like the way you kiss me' & 'Too Good To Be True' additionally! So happy that the highest charting single from 'The Tortured Poets Department' is 'Fortnight'. Taylor & Posty have great vocal chemistry and I do love a moody vibe. Some of the other picks from the album here are great, specifically 'But Daddy I Love Him' & 'Florida!!!'
-
SUBMISSIONS: Albums Multichart #427
01. Justice - Hyperdrama 02. Vampire Weekend - Only God Was Above Us 03. English Teacher - This Could Be Texas 04. Doja Cat - Scarlet 2 CLAUDE 05. Maruja - Connla's Well 06. Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY 07. Future & Metro Boomin - WE DON'T TRUST YOU 08. Future & Metro Boomin - WE STILL DON'T TRUST YOU 09. Travis Scott - UTOPIA 10. Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless