Jump to content

Y'all Starlight

Genre Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Y'all Starlight

  1. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I like 'TEXAS HOLD 'EM' but 'Training Season' is also a better track for me. I think Beyoncé will get the #1 by the end of the week but Dua looks like she'll rightly get another great debut!
  2. That Dolly Parton collab :cheeseblock:
  3. Sorry to hear that you can't get tickets :( Yeah, I also really struggled to get tickets originally. I quite literally had to search on Ticketmaster every hour for weeks :lol: I live in Scotland so Glasgow was the closest city obvs but I can't remember even seeing a single ticket available there at any stage of the gig being onsale oop. It wasn't ideal to go to London for the gig but I did make the trip a bit more worthwhile by adding in a few more things.
  4. Hi James! I really did not like the Mariah remix at all as well oop. 'yes, and?' feels like quite a delicate track vocally for Ari so Mariah screaming the house down doesn't help... I'm not sure I wanted country either from Beyoncé after she delivered her take on house music so well! I appreciate the tracks though :heart: I don't blame you for trying to send 'Mood Swings', It's a bop! Hi Sergej! 'The End Of The Contender' could be a potential #1 by the time that the album releases methinks... I still need to listen to Declan's album but 'I Write The News' seemed like another decent track from it. 'If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)' is one of my all-time fav tracks from The 1975 so I'm pretty happy that it has some footprint on my chart (also, the taste from you for it to be a #1 on your chart). 'Now Is The Hour' is a lovely chill track from them, that'll do until their next era (I'm guessing 2025 at the earliest?) Hi Jade! '¿Cómo Así? is indeed a massive earworm, I haven't been able to get it out of my head for weeks :D I've ordered 'Mountainhead' on vinyl :cheer: Was maybe hoping to get to one of the signings but the closest one to me is during the middle of the week so It'll be a no sadly. 'Club Shy' is just a banger of an EP to put it bluntly :lol:
  5. Hype! Hoping I'll see some tracks that I already like here!
  6. Hi Sergej! I don't mind 'Selfish', I quite liked it when I first heard it but sadly I've kinda been less interested the more times I listen to it :( Great to see the new peaks 'exes', 'Stick Season', 'Oh No :: He Said What?' & 'Murder On The Dancefloor'! 'Gasoline' :heart: A classic track from a classic album....
  7. I'd prefer Beyoncé and I think it'll be Beyoncé
  8. Hi Jade! 'The End Of The Contender' is a fantastic #1 so great to see that stay at the top for another week! I really enjoyed the 'Club Shy' EP! 'mute' was one of my favs so it's only right that it has had a high debut here. I gave a listen to some of TR/ST's discography last week, his music is great! 'Slug' was one of the best tracks that I listened to so I'll stan it until it loses momentum here :cheer: I also gave a listen to some of the tracks from Chelsea Wolfe's album (sparked by Fantano giving it a 9/10 :o) and they were great (especially 'House Of Self-Undoing). 'Northern Attitude' :heart: I was blessed with the opportunity to see Noah last week and meet him at one of his signings :cheeseblock: 'Northern Attitude' is my fav song by him so far and probably has the longest chart run on my chart since I started it (even though it only peaked at #6). I still haven't listened to Little Simz's new EP but I do know 'Mood Swings' and It's a bop!
  9. Hi Whoddy! Great to see the new 1975 track top your chart! I saw them live on Tuesday and they were fab :heart: Was hoping they might play this new track but they already have such an incredible discography to pick their songs from. 'TEXAS HOLD 'EM' is fun although I do slightly prefer '16 CARRIAGES'. Great to see the new peaks for 'One Night/All Night', 'Mulholland's Dinner and Wine', 'Tiny Moves' and 'The End Of The Contender'!
  10. 01. Noah Kahan - Stick Season (Forever) 02. Kali Uchis - Orquídeas 03. Shygirl - Club Shy 04. 21 Savage - American Dream 05. The 1975 - Being Funny In A Foreign Language 06. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - VULTURES 1 07. Neon Indian - VEGA INTL. Night School 08. Beyoncé - Renaissance 09. The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships 10. Declan McKenna - What Happened To The Beach?
  11. 01. Don Toliver - Bandit [04-01] 02. Justice & Tame Impala - One Night/All Night [16-02-01-02] 03. Everything Everything - The End Of The Contender [05-03] 04. Lil Yachty - A Cold Sunday [13-04] 05. Kali Uchis & Peso Pluma - Igual Que Un Ángel [31-01-01-02-05] 06. Ariana Grande - yes, and? [01-03-04-06-06] 07. Fat Dog - King Of The Slugs [08-03-07] 08. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - TALKING (feat. North West) [08] 09. Kali Uchis - ¿Cómo Así? [31-09] 10. The 1975 - If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know) [10] 11. Bicep - CHROMA 001 HELIUM [29-07-11] 12. Neon Indian - Slumlord [16-14-09-11-12] 13. Noah Kahan & Gregory Alan Isakov - Paul Revere [13] 14. Lyrical Lemonade, Gus Dapperton, Lil Yachty & Joey Bada$$ - Fallout [35-24-xx-20-14] 15. Shygirl, Empress Of & Kingdom - 4eva [15] 16. Nothing But Thieves - Oh No :: He Said What? [31-14-16] 17. Noah Kahan - Forever [17] 18. Shygirl & Cosha - thicc [06-05-09-22-18-16-18-18-28-32-18] 19. 21 Savage - redrum [04-08-10-08-19] 20. Skepta - Gas Me Up (Diligent) [03-10-20] 21. Megan Thee Stallion - HISS [05-09-21] 22. YUNGBLUD - When We Die (Can We Still Get High?) (feat. Lil Yachty) [27-22-22] 23. Beyoncé - 16 CARRIAGES [23] 24. Declan McKenna - Mulholland's Dinner And Wine [39-xx-24] 25. Fat Dog - All The Same [40-25] 26. Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM [26] 27. Noah Kahan & Hozier - Northern Attitude [16-06-07-xx-20-22-32-15-15-15-19-31-32-24-27] 28. Little Simz - Mood Swings [28] 29. KAYTRANADA & Rochelle Jordan - Lover/Friend [02-02-01-01-01-03-07-11-19-29-29] 30. Lil Nas X - J CHRIST [06-04-12-18-30] 31. The 1975 - Now Is The Hour [31] 32. Noah Kahan & Sam Fender - Homesick [05-11-16-32] 33. Justice - Generator [20-20-25-33] 34. Shygirl & Lolo Zouaï - mute [34] 35. The Killers - Spirit [06-04-09-02-01-03-12-22-26-35] 36. Shygirl & SG Lewis - mr useless [26 37. Noah Kahan - The View Between Villages [32-09-17-30-xx-37] 38. 21 Savage, Burna Boy & Metro Boomin - just like me [17-06-13-17-38] 39. Everything Everything - Cold Reactor [30-06-03-04-02-02-06-12-39] 40. Ghetts - Double Standards (feat. Sampha) [40]
  12. Week 20: 16/2/24 01. Don Toliver - Bandit [04-01] 02. Justice & Tame Impala - One Night/All Night [16-02-01-02] 03. Everything Everything - The End Of The Contender [05-03] 04. Lil Yachty - A Cold Sunday [13-04] 05. Kali Uchis & Peso Pluma - Igual Que Un Ángel [31-01-01-02-05] 06. Ariana Grande - yes, and? [01-03-04-06-06] 07. Fat Dog - King Of The Slugs [08-03-07] 08. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - TALKING (feat. North West) [08] 09. Kali Uchis - ¿Cómo Así? [31-09] 10. The 1975 - If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know) [10] 11. Bicep - CHROMA 001 HELIUM [29-07-11] 12. Neon Indian - Slumlord [16-14-09-11-12] 13. Noah Kahan & Gregory Alan Isakov - Paul Revere [13] 14. Lyrical Lemonade, Gus Dapperton, Lil Yachty & Joey Bada$$ - Fallout [35-24-xx-20-14] 15. Shygirl, Empress Of & Kingdom - 4eva [15] 16. Nothing But Thieves - Oh No :: He Said What? [31-14-16] 17. Noah Kahan - Forever [17] 18. Shygirl & Cosha - thicc [06-05-09-22-18-16-18-18-28-32-18] 19. 21 Savage - redrum [04-08-10-08-19] 20. Skepta - Gas Me Up (Diligent) [03-10-20] 21. Megan Thee Stallion - HISS [05-09-21] 22. YUNGBLUD - When We Die (Can We Still Get High?) (feat. Lil Yachty) [27-22-22] 23. Beyoncé - 16 CARRIAGES [23] 24. Declan McKenna - Mulholland's Dinner And Wine [39-xx-24] 25. Fat Dog - All The Same [40-25] 26. Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM [26] 27. Noah Kahan & Hozier - Northern Attitude [16-06-07-xx-20-22-32-15-15-15-19-31-32-24-27] 28. Little Simz - Mood Swings [28] 29. KAYTRANADA & Rochelle Jordan - Lover/Friend [02-02-01-01-01-03-07-11-19-29-29] 30. Lil Nas X - J CHRIST [06-04-12-18-30] 31. The 1975 - Now Is The Hour [31] 32. Noah Kahan & Sam Fender - Homesick [05-11-16-32] 33. Justice - Generator [20-20-25-33] 34. Shygirl & Lolo Zouaï - mute [34] 35. The Killers - Spirit [06-04-09-02-01-03-12-22-26-35] 36. Shygirl & SG Lewis - mr useless [26 37. Noah Kahan - The View Between Villages [32-09-17-30-xx-37] 38. 21 Savage, Burna Boy & Metro Boomin - just like me [17-06-13-17-38] 39. Everything Everything - Cold Reactor [30-06-03-04-02-02-06-12-39] 40. Ghetts - Double Standards (feat. Sampha) [40] Justice's Tame Impala collaboration has been knocked off of #1 after one week at the top... Only to be replaced by another Tame Impala collaboration, this time with Don Toliver on 'Bandit'. This trappy banger features a sample of the 7 minute outro of Tame Impala's latest album 'The Slow Rush', 'One More Hour'. It becomes Don's 1st #1 (although 'After Party' may well have topped this chart - possibly 'Lemonade' and 'No Idea' as well..). You could argue that Tame Impala now has the most #1s on my chart (only two) as his music is featured in 'Bandit' despite not being credited. Hype is also gathering for Everything Everything's upcoming album 'Mountainhead' which is out in two weeks! Lil Yachty's cosy rap track 'A Cold Sunday' becomes his 1st top 5 hit on my chart this week following news of a potential James Blake collab album :o I didn't like most of 'VULTURES 1' and I unsurprisingly found a lot of the content to be pretty offensive but 'TALKING' is a banger and it enters my chart at #8 this week. The fact that Kanye barely speaks on this song certainly helps, Ty's part is awesome and Kanye's daughter North has a fun part at the start as well. North becomes the 2nd child rapper to enter my chart's top 10 following Adonis Graham's feature on Drake's 'Daylight' back in October. The latest bop from Kali Uchis's new album also hits the top 10 today. And finally, The 1975's classic single 'If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)' following their INCREDIBLE show at the O2 arena earlier this week. That concert is easily the best I've ever been to for several reasons and I've just been waiting for ages to find an excuse to chart this :lol: I also saw Noah Kahan last week although I expect he'll have a larger impact on my chart next week!
  13. Welcome to my chart!!! Week 20: 16/2/24 01. Don Toliver - Bandit [04-01] 02. Justice & Tame Impala - One Night/All Night [16-02-01-02] 03. Everything Everything - The End Of The Contender [05-03] 04. Lil Yachty - A Cold Sunday [13-04] 05. Kali Uchis & Peso Pluma - Igual Que Un Ángel [31-01-01-02-05] 06. Ariana Grande - yes, and? [01-03-04-06-06] 07. Fat Dog - King Of The Slugs [08-03-07] 08. Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - TALKING (feat. North West) [08] 09. Kali Uchis - ¿Cómo Así? [31-09] 10. The 1975 - If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know) [10] 11. Bicep - CHROMA 001 HELIUM [29-07-11] 12. Neon Indian - Slumlord [16-14-09-11-12] 13. Noah Kahan & Gregory Alan Isakov - Paul Revere [13] 14. Lyrical Lemonade, Gus Dapperton, Lil Yachty & Joey Bada$$ - Fallout [35-24-xx-20-14] 15. Shygirl, Empress Of & Kingdom - 4eva [15] 16. Nothing But Thieves - Oh No :: He Said What? [31-14-16] 17. Noah Kahan - Forever [17] 18. Shygirl & Cosha - thicc [06-05-09-22-18-16-18-18-28-32-18] 19. 21 Savage - redrum [04-08-10-08-19] 20. Skepta - Gas Me Up (Diligent) [03-10-20] 21. Megan Thee Stallion - HISS [05-09-21] 22. YUNGBLUD - When We Die (Can We Still Get High?) (feat. Lil Yachty) [27-22-22] 23. Beyoncé - 16 CARRIAGES [23] 24. Declan McKenna - Mulholland's Dinner And Wine [39-xx-24] 25. Fat Dog - All The Same [40-25] 26. Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM [26] 27. Noah Kahan & Hozier - Northern Attitude [16-06-07-xx-20-22-32-15-15-15-19-31-32-24-27] 28. Little Simz - Mood Swings [28] 29. KAYTRANADA & Rochelle Jordan - Lover/Friend [02-02-01-01-01-03-07-11-19-29-29] 30. Lil Nas X - J CHRIST [06-04-12-18-30] 31. The 1975 - Now Is The Hour [31] 32. Noah Kahan & Sam Fender - Homesick [05-11-16-32] 33. Justice - Generator [20-20-25-33] 34. Shygirl & Lolo Zouaï - mute [34] 35. The Killers - Spirit [06-04-09-02-01-03-12-22-26-35] 36. Shygirl & SG Lewis - mr useless [26 37. Noah Kahan - The View Between Villages [32-09-17-30-xx-37] 38. 21 Savage, Burna Boy & Metro Boomin - just like me [17-06-13-17-38] 39. Everything Everything - Cold Reactor [30-06-03-04-02-02-06-12-39] 40. Ghetts - Double Standards (feat. Sampha) [40] Justice's Tame Impala collaboration has been knocked off of #1 after one week at the top... Only to be replaced by another Tame Impala collaboration, this time with Don Toliver on 'Bandit'. This trappy banger features a sample of the 7 minute outro of Tame Impala's latest album 'The Slow Rush', 'One More Hour'. It becomes Don's 1st #1 (although 'After Party' may well have topped this chart - possibly 'Lemonade' and 'No Idea' as well..). You could argue that Tame Impala now has the most #1s on my chart (only two) as his music is featured in 'Bandit' despite not being credited. Hype is also gathering for Everything Everything's upcoming album 'Mountainhead' which is out in two weeks! Lil Yachty's cosy rap track 'A Cold Sunday' becomes his 1st top 5 hit on my chart this week following news of a potential James Blake collab album :o I didn't like most of 'VULTURES 1' and I unsurprisingly found a lot of the content to be pretty offensive but 'TALKING' is a banger and it enters my chart at #8 this week. The fact that Kanye barely speaks on this song certainly helps, Ty's part is awesome and Kanye's daughter North has a fun part at the start as well. North becomes the 2nd child rapper to enter my chart's top 10 following Adonis Graham's feature on Drake's 'Daylight' back in October. The latest bop from Kali Uchis's new album also hits the top 10 today. And finally, The 1975's classic single 'If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)' following their INCREDIBLE show at the O2 arena earlier this week. That concert is easily the best I've ever been to for several reasons and I've just been waiting for ages to find an excuse to chart this :lol: I also saw Noah Kahan last week although I expect he'll have a larger impact on my chart next week! This Week's Number One Song FauDn2LkeQ4 The Highest New Entry This Week (Excluding The No. 1) Tqlw87XV4kU Retro Chart Pick (My Favourite Song From The UK Top 10 On This Day) - This Week Taken From 2017 L3wKzyIN1yk The 1975 Noah Kahan
  14. Whoever sent 'Mood Swings' has great taste tbf
  15. 'TEXAS HOLD 'EM' is already a UK top 10 hit! Debuts at #9 today!
  16. Indeed! Everyone else on the forum doesn't have as much taste as us :kink: Crazy to see a folk-pop artist score a chart double :cheer: A #9 debut for Beyoncé already is also really great to see!
  17. Congrats Noah!!!! I really thought that this album was going to have a 'SOS' type chart run but I'm happy to have been proven wrong! Me buying 4 copies in one week defo helped :kink: I hate to say it, but I do like 'BURN' from Kanye's latest album (although I do think that's because of Ty Dolla $ign tbh). I hate 'BACK TO ME', Kanye's verse is just utter garbage and the hook is pretty bad as well. The features on 'CARNIVAL' are ok but the rest is rubbish...
  18. Well, I certainly didn't expect to see Sexxy Red giving birth when I first saw the video (or twerking straight after she gave birth :lol:)
  19. I'm not feeling this either, this version really drags down the quality :( It kinda feels like when Metro Boomin's 'Creepin' was remixed by Diddy last year. Similarly to 'yes, and?', I loved the original but I hated the remix.
  20. Great to see Noah grab another top 40 hit! I went to see him at Wembley a couple of days ago and almost everyone already knew all the lyrics to 'Forever'!
  21. Don Toliver, Rich Amiri & Artemas for me this week!
  22. Was tempted by the green variant but I pre-ordered a personally signed crystal clear vinyl! If you want to get one: https://www.banquetrecords.com/everything-e...4050538996050PS
  23. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    US rapper Yeat's popularity is rising rapidly across the world and he has just surprise released his 4th studio album '2093'! His last record 'Aftërlyfe' was a solid project and became his first UK top 20 album. Since then, he featured on Drake's 'IDGAF' which was a global hit, with the most memorable part of the song certainly being Yeat's hook. This live performance from last summer really shows how big he is right now: 8HDo-Mh4C4U This album features Future & Lil Wayne!
  24. Hi James! Fantastic to see 'yes, and?' hit #1 :cheer: There is a Mariah Carey remix out today so maybe that'll give it even more longevity on this chart! Lovely to see the mega-bops that are 'Perfect (Exceeder)' and 'Murder On The Dancefloor' hit new peaks! Great to see the new peak for 'The Mad Stone' as well. Nice to see 'HISS' enter and that new Pet Shop Boys track!
  25. Oh wow, another one today! Welcome Freidland from Abeltesfayeton :cheer: